IN IN - Brooke Elaine Hill, 16, Putnamville District 53, 06/05/1997

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

victoriarobinson642

Reaction score
The Indiana MP Bulletin has a ton of people who aren't in NAMUS. Some appear to have been found alive but I've found about a dozen who appear to still be missing. Brooke is one of them. I can't find any trace of her after this yearbook photo in '97.
1703823869705.png
Not in NAMUS or any other database

1703823947496.pngScreen Shot 2023-12-28 at 11.25.58 PM.png
Hoping one of y'all can find a bit more info.

I was unable to find anything at all regarding even her existence, save for the same yearbook photos

The Indiana MP Bulletin has a ton of people who aren't in NAMUS. Some appear to have been found alive but I've found about a dozen who appear to still be missing. Brooke is one of them. I can't find any trace of her after this yearbook photo in '97.
View attachment 470785
Not in NAMUS or any other database

View attachment 470786View attachment 470787
Hoping one of y'all can find a bit more info.
I went to middle/high school with Brooke and we were friends when she disappeared when we were 16/17 yo. I was surprised to find a missing persons report posted by IPS which led me to this thread. Many of us have always wondered what happened to Brooke. She had a big personality so it is strange that she continues to be untraceable after all of these years. <modsnip - sleuthing family and rumors>

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to middle/high school with Brooke and we were friends when she disappeared when we were 16/17 yo. I was surprised to find a missing persons report posted by IPS which led me to this thread. Many of us have always wondered what happened to Brooke. She had a big personality so it is strange that she continues to be untraceable after all of these years. <modsnip - sleuthing family, rumors>
Thank you for confirming that she's still missing, though I'm sad to hear it. I'll enter her in NAMUS, the national misssing person database.

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE:

Many posts have been removed for multiple violations:

1. Copyright violations - images require a link, but images of an article are a copyright violation - post Newspapers.com LINKS instead
2. Rumors - two (or was it three?) people posted that two (or was it three?) people are rumored to have murdered her.
3. Accusing a person not named POI by LE - same as #2.
4. Insider info without verification - members are expected to post links to verify what they post. Insiders can forgo the links if they are Verified, but their inside info should be what they know (facts) not what they heard (rumor).

Please review the links in my signature for help with posting within Websleuths' guidelines.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back