IN IN - David Kallenberger, 47, Lafayette, 15 March 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Great news. They must have a specific lead(s) since Battleground is approximately two hours' drive from where David was last seen, but it is only about 15 minutes away from where David lived with his wife. I also noticed some interesting comments left by David's sister on his wife's FB page over the last few hours. I really hope that David is found.

Those comments are just wow. ..that's all I can say. .wow
Smh, my heart aches for David and his family. I hope they find answers soon!

Those comments are just wow. ..that's all I can say. .wow
Smh, my heart aches for David and his family. I hope they find answers soon!

I was just reading those as well. My heart breaks for his sister. I think (MOO) that she's calling it out and has figured out what happened. Gee....why, oh why, do people do the evil that they do???

I would like to hear from the LEO who saw David on the side of the road and the person who let him use the phone. Did David appear ill? Was he vomiting or complaining of nausea or abdominal pain? Did anyone notice any fresh bruising? I have read a few things that lead me to believe David may have been experiencing some of those symptoms before he left and I just wondered if anyone noticed any of the above. But it's just my random thoughts......

Any updates from the search that was planned around Battleground? My phone is having trouble loading facebook tonight.

Sent from my SM-G930V

The wife was in jail for a violent crimes years ago. I'm sure the police are aware of that, if they thought she was involved, wouldn't they detain her by now?

The wife was in jail for a violent crimes years ago. I'm sure the police are aware of that, if they thought she was involved, wouldn't they detain her by now?

I would imagine they'd want all of their ducks in a row before bringing her in. There may not be that much evidence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still working around this area a few days a week and have been keeping a look out.

I believe there was a search yesterday. Anyone know how that went?

Jeez the wife is an interesting one eh?!

Hope for closure for his family soon

Indiana State Police Continues Search For Missing Man

http://www.wbiw.com/state/archive/2017/03/indiana-state-police-continues-search-for-missing-man.php

Have you seen David A. Kallenberger?

He has been missing for a year today.

The Indiana State Police and his family are still requesting help in locating him.

He was last seen on March 15, 2016 on I-65 near the 85.6 mile marker on his Harley Davidson Motorcycle broke down.

A trooper had checked on him and he advised he did not need assistance and was waiting on help to arrive.

That was the last time anyone has come forward to tell us that they had seen him.

I clicked on some links only to find them no longer available.

David's sister established a Missing Person page on FB for her brother. Can we link it to WS?

It helped to find understanding of why the Tippecanoe County Amphitheater Park was searched.

I did a little reading tonight.
What a mess.

More reading to do.

Same here, mom2four717. Found myself in a quagmire of darkness that seems to be prevalent in parts of the Heartland of America.

Didn't locate the violent crimes. Was that in AZ or IN? A gentle nudge in the right direction is needed.

David went missing in Tippecanoe County. A witness saw David enter the car with his wife. Where did she take him is the question.

Can someone who knows this case clarify...when David told his sister that a truck was backing up and he had to go, was that before or after the witness saw him talking to the woman in the Pontiac?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back