IN IN - David Kallenberger, 47, Lafayette, 15 March 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can someone who knows this case clarify...when David told his sister that a truck was backing up and he had to go, was that before or after the witness saw him talking to the woman in the Pontiac?

I don't think the timeline of events was clarified anywhere. Maybe it was and I overlooked it.

I think it must have been like this:

Police officer is speaking to David, David says he doesn't need assistance because help is on the way.
David leaves a voice mail for his sister, mentions a truck backing up.
David is seen entering his wife's car.

This is not new but it does give some ideas about what happened to David.
There must be a reason why the search was conducted at the Amphitheater.

WLFITV
Published on Aug 21, 2016

[video=youtube;M6eliNKJi9k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6eliNKJi9k&list=PL92H0jERxiE3fLP1S4TI5RV4HyP7DYnlV&index=3[/video]

WLFITV
Published on Aug 31, 2016

[video=youtube;QMZF0HwxzZg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMZF0HwxzZg&index=5&list=PL92H0jERxiE3fLP1S4TI5RV4HyP7DYnlV[/video]

WLFITV
Published on Sep 25, 2016

[video=youtube;lZIKbU_sRxk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZIKbU_sRxk&index=4&list=PL92H0jERxiE3fLP1S4TI5RV4HyP7DYnlV[/video]

Updated on Charley Project: David A. Kallenberger – The Charley Project

Details of Disappearance
Kallenberger was last seen in Franklin, Indiana on March 15, 2016. He lived in the 1900 block of north 15th Street in Lafayette, Indiana. He left Lafayette on March 15 and was riding his motorcycle to Florida to visit his sister, Kimberly J. Hanson. The last contact Kallenberger had with anyone was at 3:20 p.m. that day, when a state trooper saw him at Interstate 65 near the 86 mile marker in Johnson County, Indiana.

Kallenberger's teal and white low-rider Harley Davidson motorcycle had broken down and the trooper asked if he needed help, but Kallenberger said help was already on the way. He had called Hanson in Florida and asked her to call a friend in Lafayette to come and get him. The trooper left. When police returned to the area a few hours later, they saw Kallenberger's motorcycle was still there on the roadside but he was gone. They had it towed.

Kallenberger never arrived in Florida and has never been heard from again. His wife and Hanson reported him missing on March 28, thirteen days after he was last seen.

Hanson doesn't believe Kallenberger would have left his expensive motorcycle unattended on the interstate. The last voice mail he left for her was strange: he said didn't know what was going on but he was being set up, said something about having a gun and killing himself, said there was a truck backing up, and then said, "Oh, my God. Kim, I'll have to call you back."

Hanson doesn't believe Kallenberger actually owned a real gun at the time of his disappearance, although he did have a realistic-looking BB gun.

The circumstances of Kallenberger's disappearance are unclear, but his family fears he came to harm. His case remains unsolved.

Original
Original
Original
Original

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Missing Person / NamUs # MP34510
David A Kallenberger, Male, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact March 15, 2016
Missing From Franklin, Indiana
Missing Age 47 Years
Height 5' 6" (66 Inches)
Weight 165 lbs
Race / Ethnicity White / Caucasian
Hair Color Brown
Head Hair Description Balding
Eye Color Blue
Piercing - PIERCING 0N LEFT EYEBROW AND LEFT EAR
Scar/mark - He has scarring to his left leg and his left side that is pretty extensive from motorcycle accidents.
Tattoo -
David has a tattoo on the back of his head of a skull that also looks like it has a demon in it. it comes down his neck in the back and comes around to about where his earlobes are. It has red and yellow flames coming up to the crown area that looks like they are behind the skull. The eye sockets of the skull are red. He also has a dragon tattoo on his left forearm and a rose on his left upper arm,. He has another tattoo on his right for arm of a dragon. Tattoo on left side of chest around nipple area with letters VALERIE

Kimberly J Hanson
My brother has metal rods and screws in his leg. I need people who have metal detectors to come out and help with this search at the amphitheater on Saturday. We need everyone who can possibly be there to come. Thank you all for your help and support of my brother and your commitment to find him. Please share this with all of your friends!

3 Exculsions:
UP17341 09/12/2017 Marion IN
UP17560 11/13/2016 Peoria IL
UP16795 07/04/2017 Leelanau MI

Did David have a history of drugs? A cursory read of this case immediately brought Brandon Lawson's disappearance to mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back