Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase
11/28/2016
Certified Mail Returned
Certified mail returned, sent to Gaylin Rose, returned unclaimed on 11/19/16
Party Served:
Rose, Gaylin
Date Signed:
11/19/2016

Thanks for the link ! So it looks like she did not accept mailed service of the divorce papers. Two days after the court was notified that the papers were not served, the house burned down and the girls were killed. About 7 months later, she agrees to the divorce. I wonder if he was in a rush to be with someone else ?

Arson is notoriously difficult to investigate and witness testimony is invaluable. Getting a conviction would be near impossible without it or a confession. There's no DNA, there's no other biological evidence. You need someone to talk to get the investigation going in a certain direction. Otherwise you're left with nothing but circumstantial evidence based on conjecture. She had no problem trying to sue her landlord she had no problem trying to sue Whirlpool. She should have no problem cooperating with police.

MOO but I feel that somehow family dynamics or an acquaintance of the mother could be responsible for this tragedy. Early on in the case LE said that some family members weren’t cooperating with investigators.

What reasons could family members have for not providing information that could help solve the murders of four young girls?

MOO

Fear. I don’t think the family members are involved, but they might be simply scared, mistrusting the police and somewhat, confused.

Hi, folks. I haven't been on here for quite some time. I'm so glad this thread is still relatively active. The five-year anniversary is this coming Sunday. I sincerely hope this is the last anniversary that passes without answers on this case.

I missed the discussion on Gaylin Rose's ex-husband. I'd like to know more about him. I've done some research but I can't really find much on him. Thanks in advance for anybody who can help me fill in the blanks.

A cold case is like a sketch, oh sure makes total sense, not.

https://www.wrtv.com/news/call-6-in...flora-fire-that-killed-four-sisters-continues
“The Indiana State Police says this is not a cold case.

"I think cold case Is like a sketch. A sketch is not a photograph — it's an idea, it's a rendering," Doug Carter, ISP Superintendent, said. "I think a cold case is when there's absolutely nothing, and that's not the case here."…”

A cold case is like a sketch, oh sure makes total sense, not.

https://www.wrtv.com/news/call-6-in...flora-fire-that-killed-four-sisters-continues
“The Indiana State Police says this is not a cold case.

"I think cold case Is like a sketch. A sketch is not a photograph — it's an idea, it's a rendering," Doug Carter, ISP Superintendent, said. "I think a cold case is when there's absolutely nothing, and that's not the case here."…”
That quote came from the Delphi case. I think th author of the article got the cases mixed up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16
Back