Found Safe IN - Freddie Brooks, 83, Mishawaka, 11 Jul 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
MISHAWAKA, Ind. (WISH) — An Indiana Silver Alert was issued Monday night for an 83-year-old woman missing from northern Indiana.

Freddie Brooks is believed to be in extreme danger and may require medical assistance, Indiana State Police say.

Brooks was last seen at 2:05 p.m. Monday wearing glasses, a maroon shirt, khaki pants, and pink slippers in Mishawaka. She was described as 5 feet 7 inches tall and 150 pounds with gray hair and brown eyes, according to The Mishawaka Police Department.

Anyone with information was asked to contact the Mishawaka police at 574-258-1684 or 911.

Mishawaka is 153 miles north of Indianapolis, the Silver Alert says.

BACKGROUND-pic-sa-090-2022-freddie-brooks_crop.jpg

SBM
  • Freddie Jean "Jeannie" Brooks
  • last seen at Story Point Assisted Living, 6330 Fir Road, Granger, IN
  • suffers from dementia

6330 Fir Road is close to I 80 (Indiana Toll Road). I don't like the water close by either.

1657583269264.png

Story Point looks like a beautiful assisted living facility. I hope she is found safely and can return "home" soon:

1657583417404.png

July 14, 2022

SBM
...searched the wooded areas near her last known location. Four separate ponds were also checked by the fire department dive team. Currently there are no additional formal or scheduled searches planned.

SBM
  • Her family says she has only been living at CedarHurst for 7 days.
  • “Jeanne has a shuffling gait she doesn’t talk very much she mumbles a little bit but she has the most awesome smile we’re thinking that she probably has fallen and just can’t get up,”
  • ...will respond to her name Jeanne or Jeannie

8be0e7d1-90e2-4ebc-8a9b-b5f9d22afad3-brooks.jpg

With the heat we've been having in Indiana, I hope they find her soon. Jeannie, where are you???

Good News! Found Safe. I wonder where she was.

UPDATE 2: The Mishawaka Police Department reports that Freddie Brooks has been found and is alive and well. She has been returned to her home and is safe.

Good News! Found Safe. I wonder where she was.

UPDATE 2: The Mishawaka Police Department reports that Freddie Brooks has been found and is alive and well. She has been returned to her home and is safe.
Oh I’m so glad! Prayers answered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.
Back