Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KW is the mother of both of them.
Thanks for the clarification - I read that somewhere but obviously there is a lot of misinformation about this case.
BTW, the Wiegands have set up yet another crowd-funding site, this time to send 10-year-old Wyatt to a hockey tournament in Prague, Czech Republic. How many crowd-funding sites have they set up so far?

Thanks for the clarification - I read that somewhere but obviously there is a lot of misinformation about this case.
BTW, the Wiegands have set up yet another ******** crowd-funding site, this time to send 10-year-old Wyatt to a hockey tournament in Prague, Czech Republic. How many crowd-funding sites have they set up so far?

This is so weird to me.

o_OWut? Wow

BTW, the Wiegands have set up yet another ******** crowd-funding site, this time to send 10-year-old Wyatt to a hockey tournament in Prague, Czech Republic. How many crowd-funding sites have they set up so far?

What did people do before crowd funding? Oh right, we scrimped and saved for our children's activities ourselves.

I don't generally trust . I occasionally check in on one that was set up by the people who had the articled done about them called "affluent beggars" that is to help their daughter who has been cancer free for a decade, but they still keep it up because they make a living by begging on the street and the in order to stay at nice hotels (they live from hotel to hotel). They can't settle down because ZOG and the underground pedophile movement is after them. They are up to either 6 or 7 kids now.

Talk about going down a rabbit hole...reading their rants and ramblings...I feel so sorry for all those kids who have never been socialized because they won't let them go to school. But anyway, my point is, their has been reported many times but it's still up. If shuts down a campaign, then they are losing out on their commission.

GMAFB!! o_O:eek::mad:

me too - I simply do not understand how they can consider this - I understand the family is all into hockey but Prague??? seriously?? and they are soliciting for it? shaking my head....

New member. First post!

It looks like the crowdfunding was established for Wyatt in March 2019 under . This was for a trip in August 2019. They were able to raise over $400 out of the $7000 they were targeting.

Yeah, I really have trouble with asking for $$$ when I could afford a family cruise in July.

You've got to be kidding. SMH

BBM
I do know that those facts DO appear to be the case, but his ridiculously stupid "accident" seem to me to be just the opposite. Actions speak louder than words. Just remember Chris Watts appeared to be a loving and involved father. No one could have foreseen what he ended up doing to his children. I'm just not convinced that anyone could be as completely careless to the degree SA was and have it be accidental. JMOO

I am totally convinced. I've done some work on safety for national parks (Grand Canyon and Sequoia), including quite a bit of observation. It's insane what people do. I've seen completely unsupervised children climb delicate piñon trees beyond the guard wall at Grand Canyon. I have personally gone and found a ranger to deal with such situations, and I have watched other people go and get the ranger as well. I've seen people put 2 year olds on said guard wall (3 feet of sloping rock beyond it, with 400-1000 foot drops beyond that) and hold one little hand and teach them to walk atop the guard rail. This is something that I observed many times in one day (not always with a 2 year old, with various aged kids being allowed to balance on the wall). The parents enjoy it, take pictures, etc. One guy said (to his 18 month old) "This is a chasm, see the chasm?" (Mispronouncing the word - the mother hurried away and was not seen again that morning, the father sat his kid on the guard wall, went down to the part of the Canyon where there is no guard rail - I followed out of curiousity - and held one little hand as they approached deadly drop offs off trail - going off trail at GC is not recommended.

Kids are boisterous and run and play on rocks near rushing rivers (leading cause of death in Sequoia) and yep, the kids slip and fall. I got into this interest years ago when a law firm I worked for had a case where 2 scout masters lost a boy scout (aged 10) on an outing where they decided to cross a rushing creek in the coastal range on a log. They made it into a big challenge. Every boy but one managed to do it safely (on a wet log about 10 inches wide at the top)...except one, who fell and drowned.

People go beyond the railings at Moro Rock in Sequoia all the time, sometimes with kids. These are probably the same kids who return in their teens and manage to fall off.

Just yesterday, I watched a woman with 3 toddlers (all of them on those big wheel tricycles) cross the street near my house with her in front, not looking, as the babies peddled furiously to keep up and get to the other side (and up a driveway).

me too - I simply do not understand how they can consider this - I understand the family is all into hockey but Prague??? seriously?? and they are soliciting for it? shaking my head....

This makes it crystal clear - to me, at least - that this family wants to sue RCCL so they can have a lavish lifestyle :rolleyes:

What did people do before crowd funding? Oh right, we scrimped and saved for our children's activities ourselves.
I guess paying for your own wants is out of style these days. The fund for the hockey trip has been up for 8 months it looks like. A cop and a lawyer can't afford the trip? It reminds me of Cooper H's mom begging for money to buy him a headstone while she got contact lenses and a tattoo...

I guess paying for your own wants is out of style these days. The fund for the hockey trip has been up for 8 months it looks like. A cop and a lawyer can't afford the trip? It reminds me of Cooper H's mom begging for money to buy him a headstone while she got contact lenses and a tattoo...
This is not a poor family - both parents have well-paid careers - yet they always seem to have their hand out. A crowdfunding site for their son's hockey trip, another one for their daughter's funeral and their own travel expenses (even though the cruise line supposedly paid for their hotel and travel), yet another one for grandpa's legal expenses. And of course, they plan to sue the cruise line for who knows how much money, even though everyone else knows the cruise line was not at fault for Chloe's death.

‘I can only speculate that the swift moving lawsuit and attorney's actions were an attempt to deflect blame and persuade local authorities from reaching this conclusion. In doing so they tarnished a great company's name and image and cost them significantly’.

I’d say the footage says it all.
OCTOBER 28, 2019
A judge on Monday ordered the arrest of Salvatore Anello, of Valparaiso, after prosecutors submitted evidence and said the 2-year-old girl fell when he raised her up to an open window.
Northwest Indiana grandfather charged in Puerto Rico cruise ship death of granddaughter

Freedom of the Seas Fatality?

New member. First post!

It looks like the crowdfunding was established for Wyatt in March 2019 under ********. This was for a trip in August 2019. They were able to raise over $400 out of the $7000 they were targeting.

Yeah, I really have trouble with asking for $$$ when I could afford a family cruise in July.

Someone in my neighborhood posted a request for money on NextDoor site. He said that he was 30, was tired of working menial jobs, and needed a college education. But he didn’t want to take out student loans! Didn’t want to have to worry about paying anything back after he graduated. And he didn’t want to have to work while going to college either, because that wouldn’t leave him any free time! He posted a link to a popular gimme money site with the title “Need funds for my college tuition and expenses”

Well I literally laughed thinking no one was going to give this guy a dime. But when I clicked on the site a couple days later he had raised thousands of dollars. People were making donations from $25 all the way up to hundreds of dollars. And posting comments like “Happy to help!” and “Good luck to you”

So when it comes to funding sites nothing surprises me.

I am totally convinced. I've done some work on safety for national parks (Grand Canyon and Sequoia), including quite a bit of observation. It's insane what people do. I've seen completely unsupervised children climb delicate piñon trees beyond the guard wall at Grand Canyon. I have personally gone and found a ranger to deal with such situations, and I have watched other people go and get the ranger as well. I've seen people put 2 year olds on said guard wall (3 feet of sloping rock beyond it, with 400-1000 foot drops beyond that) and hold one little hand and teach them to walk atop the guard rail. This is something that I observed many times in one day (not always with a 2 year old, with various aged kids being allowed to balance on the wall). The parents enjoy it, take pictures, etc. One guy said (to his 18 month old) "This is a chasm, see the chasm?" (Mispronouncing the word - the mother hurried away and was not seen again that morning, the father sat his kid on the guard wall, went down to the part of the Canyon where there is no guard rail - I followed out of curiousity - and held one little hand as they approached deadly drop offs off trail - going off trail at GC is not recommended.

Kids are boisterous and run and play on rocks near rushing rivers (leading cause of death in Sequoia) and yep, the kids slip and fall. I got into this interest years ago when a law firm I worked for had a case where 2 scout masters lost a boy scout (aged 10) on an outing where they decided to cross a rushing creek in the coastal range on a log. They made it into a big challenge. Every boy but one managed to do it safely (on a wet log about 10 inches wide at the top)...except one, who fell and drowned.

People go beyond the railings at Moro Rock in Sequoia all the time, sometimes with kids. These are probably the same kids who return in their teens and manage to fall off.

Just yesterday, I watched a woman with 3 toddlers (all of them on those big wheel tricycles) cross the street near my house with her in front, not looking, as the babies peddled furiously to keep up and get to the other side (and up a driveway).
Thank you for posting this. This is why I said in an earlier post that I cannot believe Chloe's death was in any way intentional. I'm sure that none of the parents you describe want their child to have a fatal accident and would in fact be devastated if it happened. However, they have extremely poor judgment, and arrogantly believe that anything bad could possibly happen - just like SA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926