In her shoes...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stepping in the land of make believe and pretending Casey is innocent and finds herself on the phone with 911 and in the custody of detectives it seems to me the natural reaction is fear, crying, trembling, believing that you are doing exactly what the "kidnapper" told you not to do.

I would be pleading to keep this out of the news before they saw me on the news. Crying and pleading that they don't understand, crying that I want to explain but I can't.

That would be a woman in a high level of distress to suddenly find herself out of control of the situation and losing their only negotiating point with the "kidnapper". She would think that her daughter was at the height of danger at that moment. It would be a huge escalation in already horrid situation.

Kind of the polar opposite of the ice queen and her "you are bothering" me attitude. Casey's only interest was herself (just like the every day that preceded this one).

BBM
I read this thread last night and wanted to wait until I could think about it for a while.
I want to thank all of you for trying to place yourselves into KC's shoes. I am unable to do it. I just cannot even begin to think like she does.
impatientredhead your point of "fear, crying and trembling are so point on to me. I would be shaking so bad that it would propel me across the floor. The thing of it is is that I have never seen fear or trembling from her at all and I totally agree that it's so very unnatural.

You know, I had forgotten about something until recently. When my son was younger (maybe 10?) he was playing at a friend's house. The mom told me she had to leave so to please be back at a certain time. I showed up and nobody was home. I called the mom on her cell phone and she didn't answer. My first thought wasn't that my son had been kidnapped but that one of the kids was hurt and they were all at the hospital. I was about to start calling hospitals, instead I had my husband call her cell and she answered for him :waitasec:

I think she knew I was upset and didn't want to talk to me. :crazy:

OK, so I understand why she would think Caylee was kidnapped if that ridiculous script story was true, but if the original scenario happened wouldn't she be more concerned that Zanny accidentally drove off of the road and they were all at the bottom of a lake or something? HOW would she get the idea that Caylee was kidnapped? There are so many holes in her story. . .

Just 2 weeks ago, my daughter went to a holiday bazaar at her school. She is almost 12, I let her go by herself with her friends, since the school is 2 blocks from my house and I live in a nice neighborhood. She was suppose to be home at 7:45pm. At 8pm, she wasn't home, I left my house walked to the school, calling her friends from my cell phone. I come to find out, my daughter left at 6:30pm with one another friend. She is missing! Calling that friends house no answer, no answer. I start panicking, I run to her friends house, ready to call 911. Ring the bell and Thank the Lord she was there. The ringer was off on the phone. They left early and went to her friend house. She is now punished from this, but anyway my point is, just after 15 minutes I was ready to call police and she is 11 almost 12. Now if my 2 year old was missing, 911 would have been called in less than 1 second. KC is sooo guilty!

In her shoes?

The only thing I think about now are the boots her floozy trifflin' *advertiser censored* was wearing at Fusions while supposedly trying to find Caylee.

There is something wrong with that family!

Cindy: Her power & control
George: His submissiveness
Lee: His lack of emotion
Casey: All of the above

Can you say personality disordered? I can!

Me too. And I used to freak if I couldn't see her for 30 seconds in a grocery store. But if she had not reported her own only daughter missing, they might not have found my daughter again because I would have personally taken her out!

SAME here. I will NEVER be able to let the 30/31 days go. :furious:

My now 10 year old daughter would play like that in the store, hide in the clothes rack thinking she was so funny. I would totally freak! It got to the point where I had to be blunt and kind of scare her about stranger danger stuff.

caseys hardest judgement will come from the facts that she lied sbout so many things. she can not erase the lies told that have already been proved as such. she can not erase the time of 31 days she seemed to be carefree and child free. the only way i can try and imagine her behavior in her shoes would be this scenerio.

perhaps she did give caylee to someone . she was able to feel she had unloaded the burden. in her state of mind she could have felt caylee was better off with someone else. could she have placed her in the care of someone she was told would buy her, adopt her, take her to a new location and take care of her ? if she felt - i got rid of snot nose - her words-- she could claim she was kidnapped . problem was she did not do this asap- she never did it really - cindy called the police. people might have believed she partied cause she knew her child was alive and knew she was in someone elses care and was being taken care of. what if she thought this and then she could no longer reach the person she gave her too. they wanted more money so she stole. she said she would lie and steal and she did !! how could she tell her family caylee is missing and in danger? the logic of all possible reasons does not come close to the real scenerio. who put the duct tape on , who took things from home, laundry bags? no - her shoes leave blisters on my feet . if it was an accident , if it was not, only she knows. if it was someone else did she feel caylee was safe at any time and thats why she was able to party? what point did she know caylee was not ok if she knew who had her? devil advocate can n ot walk in her shoes cause its too hard to do.jmo i still can not think a mom could kill her child and party - those shoes are bare feet-ouch

I would not ask my mother for one more day.

Thanks for bringing that up LambChop,because I was just thinking about that statement not too long ago. I would love for her to be questioned about what she meant with that comment. I know we all have our suggestions about what it might have meant...but I would like to hear KC explain it. Too bad Cindy cut it off by saying "No,I already gave you a month."

Sorry for O/T.
(Am I spelling mean't right,it doesn't look right to me...mean't ment:waitasec:...I'm having a brain fart! LOL.)

ETA: Thanks Lambchop for the correct spelling of "meant".

I think that if I were Casey and I was innocent and Caylee went missing. I would first panic. My first reaction would be, "Oh great! my mom is going to kick my a$$! She already thinks I'm a bad mother and has threatened to take my child away". Then I would think of a way to play this to my advantage. I would tell my parents some big lie to make myself look as pitiful as possible and to garner as much sympathy as possible.
I would cooperate fully with the cops and with the media. Providing them, for a fee, pics and videos of Caylee and me.

My face would be plastered along with Caylee's of course, on magazine covers. I'd be a newpaper headliner. I'd be on tv and radio pleading for whoever took my child to return her. I'd throw myself on TL for emotional support by playing the damsel in distress to the hilt. I'd be right in the trenches with Equisearch looking for my daughter. I would be on Nancy Grace every other night. I would join forces with Ronald Cummings in his search for Haleigh. Heck, I might even marry him once he divorced Misty so that I could star in a reality tv show with him if the price was right.

I would work with Steven Speilberg to pin the screenplay for my tragic tale and to hand-pick the actress who would play me, (preferably Meagan Fox)

IMO that's what an innocent self-centered Casey Anthony would do.

It's just meant capps. I do that too and it drives me crazy. You'll be better after a good nights sleep.

If I have to put myself in her shoes - well, at least the shoes the defense would like us to believe she wore, this is what I see:

KC wanted to be rid of Caylee, and Jesse knew that. Jesse, who loved Caylee so much, came up with a plan to make Caylee safe and KC happy.

He would give the baby to a childless couple who would provide compensation to KC. But, it had to be hush-hush because selling babies is illegal.

He created the whole nanny story and told KC to stick to it.

He took Caylee from KC at Blanchard park. He gave the child to the couple he trusted. They told him they would pay KC in 55 days.

KC wasn't worried one bit about Caylee because she knew the child was in good hands. She was finally rid of her burden and was ready to live the 'good life.'

As far as KC knew, Caylee was off living with a loving couple and Jesse was going to bring her money shortly.

So, KC partied, slept around and got a tattoo.

Her only real problem was to try to sell the story to CA & GA.

Then, Jesse reported to KC that the couple skipped town. She could not go to the cops because of what she had done.

Then, Cindy found her. The rest is history...

This is what I am afraid of: A story like this being told to create that reasonable doubt.

I know it is a little OT, but that is how I can see KC's actions being justified by what might have happened.

Ummm - except for this one point - who was dead in the trunk that was related to Casey (the hair with the death band)? But a good tale anyhow.

I have read through all the posts, and I agree with everyone that the 31 days of not reporting Caylee missing, and KC going out partying and carrying on like nothing was wrong is very telling. Not only did she not report her daughter missing for 31 days (she never reported her - CA did) but she told ELABORATE stories of her whereabouts. She led her mother to believe that she was with Caylee during that time, VACATIONING and bonding. That they were going to become a family with a make believe boyfriend, that her pretend babysitter had a terrible accident, and she (KC) had to come to her rescue, and lied to friends that the baby was with CA. These were all lies told during the 31 days, not to mention the ones she told LE after the 911 calls. I don't know what JB & Co. plan to present at trial, but the indisputable facts of 31 days & her actions during that time will be very hard for any jury to accept. I could not walk in those shoes, nor do I think anyone can.

I have read through all the posts, and I agree with everyone that the 31 days of not reporting Caylee missing, and KC going out partying and carrying on like nothing was wrong is very telling. Not only did she not report her daughter missing for 31 days (she never reported her - CA did) but she told ELABORATE stories of her whereabouts. She led her mother to believe that she was with Caylee during that time, VACATIONING and bonding. That they were going to become a family with a make believe boyfriend, that her pretend babysitter had a terrible accident, and she (KC) had to come to her rescue, and lied to friends that the baby was with CA. These were all lies told during the 31 days, not to mention the ones she told LE after the 911 calls. I don't know what JB & Co. plan to present at trial, but the indisputable facts of 31 days & her actions during that time will be very hard for any jury to accept. I could not walk in those shoes, nor do I think anyone can.

Anyone ever hear of a criminal using another crime as an alibi?

Casey could say she was a junkie and owed her dealer $$. The dealer took her daughter. During the 31 days she was planning to rob a bank, or was doing a series of small burglaries.

Or perhaps she was trying to locate someone her dealer told her to assasinate to pay off her debt?

She was playing it cool during the 31 days because she knew the drug dealer had taken other friend's family members- and they all came back unharmed.

She really was working during that 31 days! Oh, and it's the cops fault her daughter is dead because the drug dealer killed her because Casey's incarceration prevented her from paying her debt.

JoAnn_W

Let's not forget that GA and CA looked under the playhouse in the back yard even B4 LE searched the yard. What "Kidnapper" in their right mind puts a baby under the playhouse?
hrm ... they looked under the playhouse ... ok that right there tells me they know what happened i will bet casey told them that day cindy called the cops .. because the dogs hit by the playhouse i think .. so i wonder why the cops dont call them out on that .. thats obstuction

There is something I have thought about often, and I hope I can explain it...
Just think about what the average woman does in a day, and multiply that times 31.

For instance, think about how many times Casey did the following in a months time:

* Ate a meal
* Talked and texted on the phone
* Used a computer
* Used the toilet
* Took a shower
* Brushed her teeth
* Put on make-up
* Went shopping
* Had sex (this is Casey)
* Went to sleep
* Woke up in the morning

I guess what I'm trying to say is, how is it possible for someone to just keep doing all the normal things you would normally do, when you think your child is missing, and you haven't even told anyone? For 31 days.

Wouldn't it 'hit' you during your 'alone' time, at least?

I see I have done a terrible job of trying to explain what I mean, but I'll let this stand as is, anyway, lol.

Casey was totally able to carry on with her life as if nothing had changed. I think she added partying to her activities then. I doubt if she was able to do that much partying when she had the responsibility of Caylee. With her gone Casey could party every night...go home with a different guy every night and not worry about what she was going to do with Caylee if Cindy wouldn't keep her all night. She was free and loving it...the great life she had dreamed of.

Most of us would fall apart at the seams. We would just want to lay in bed curled up in the fetal position. We sure wouldn't want to go out dancing every night and bed hop.

It's hard to believe there are people like Casey Anthony in this world but I'm sure she is not the only one who could care less about their child. Whether the child is missing or is supposed to be missing but mom/dad murdered her, there are people who are so self absorbed and didn't want kids in the first place or they are sociopaths. I'm sure the normal parents far outweigh the people like Casey Anthony but it is really sad for the kids who were unlucky enough to be born to these abnormal self centered sociopaths. I doubt that Casey even gives Caylee a seconds thought. She is only reminded of her in court. She refuses to see mom and dad so she doesn't have to listen to them talk about Caylee. I have an idea that Casey is real good about "out of sight out of mind." That is how I will feel about her once she walks into that prison :loser:

Anyone ever hear of a criminal using another crime as an alibi?

Casey could say she was a junkie and owed her dealer $$. The dealer took her daughter. During the 31 days she was planning to rob a bank, or was doing a series of small burglaries.

Or perhaps she was trying to locate someone her dealer told her to assasinate to pay off her debt?

She was playing it cool during the 31 days because she knew the drug dealer had taken other friend's family members- and they all came back unharmed.

She really was working during that 31 days! Oh, and it's the cops fault her daughter is dead because the drug dealer killed her because Casey's incarceration prevented her from paying her debt.

JoAnn_W

She could say any of those things. But, how does she explain the smell of death in her car (before she was incarcerated)that she alone was driving. What about the products of human decomposition in her car trunk?

She could say any of those things. But, how does she explain the smell of death in her car (before she was incarcerated)that she alone was driving. What about the products of human decomposition in her car trunk?

Okay, let's see:

1. Her drug dealer put the body of his last debtor in her trunk- forcing her to smell the reality of what could be...

2. She could never open the trunk because she couldn't handle the truth. She didn't know if the smell in the trunk was to scare her or if it was a dead body- maybe Caylee, maybe someone else. The drug dealer took the body out when she abandoned the car.

JoAnn_W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member