In her shoes...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Replying to myself. Here's a link talking about the massive problem of kidnappings mixed with drug dealers:
http://newsmax.com/Newsfront/phoenix-drug-kidnappings/2009/02/17/id/328325

JoAnn_W

From the above article:

'Coleman told the Arizona Republic that an escalation of kidnapping involving innocent citizens is still unlikely in the United States, where it would be counterproductive for narcotics distribution and sales.'

Sorry, but I just don't see this as a viable scenario. Drug dealers are for the most part very practical creatures. Sure there are the occasional flamboyant ones, but those are typically the ones who keep getting caught. I agree with Cecybeans when she said that if some dealers had a problem with KC they'd take her out- not involve themselves with the burden of concealing and caring for a three year old child for some undetermined amount of time until KC 'made things right'.

The activities detailed in that article involve a whole different echelon of criminals than KC would be meeting or coming into contact with. She was really just a deluded, sheltered little suburban girl when all's said and done. I doubt she's ever even met a major player, let alone having business transactions with one. MOO.

From said article:

'Coleman told the Arizona Republic that an escalation of kidnapping involving innocent citizens is still unlikely in the United States, where it would be counterproductive for narcotics distribution and sales.'

Sorry, but I just don't see this as a viable scenario. Drug dealers are for the most part very practical creatures. Sure there are the occasional 'creative', flamboyant ones, but those are typically the ones who keep getting caught. I agree with Cecybeans when she said that if some dealers had a problem with KC they'd take her out- not involve themselves with the burden of concealing and caring for a three year old child for some undetermined amount of time until KC 'made things right'.

The activities detailed in that article involve a whole different echelon of criminals than KC would be meeting or coming into contact with. She was really just a deluded, sheltered little suburban girl when all's said and done. I doubt she's ever even met a major player, let alone having business transactions with one. MOO.

Just to clarify my position: My "in her psycho shoes" posts are just a scenario that I think a sociopathic liar could come up with to explain a couple of things (how Zanny is a lie and why she didn't report her missing). Not that she actually owed drug dealers or that they took Caylee for ransom.

JoAnn_W

Just to clarify my position: My "in her psycho shoes" posts are just a scenario that I think a sociopathic liar could come up with to explain a couple of things (how Zanny is a lie and why she didn't report her missing). Not that she actually owed drug dealers or that they took Caylee for ransom.

JoAnn_W

Sorry, I guess I should've read your previous posts more thoroughly! I completely agree- I could see KC running with a story like this!

(In fact, if I indulge my imagination, I could picture JB thinking it's a good explanation and one the defense might want to consider... But that's doubtlessly being too optimistic :( )

JoAnn_W

LMAO! I'm glad you clarified! I thought you were a supporter!:bow:

Sorry, I guess I should've read your previous posts more thoroughly! I completely agree- I could see KC running with a story like this!

(In fact, if I indulge my imagination, I could picture JB thinking it's a good explanation and one the defense might want to consider... But that's doubtlessly being too optimistic :( )

Scoot over!:crazy:

JB might have been dense enough to think of yet another imagi-SODDI defense, but I think AL is slowly trying to inject a little bit of reality into this abomination of a strategy. She may be willing to fabricate some other scenarios just to get the jury's creative juices flowing, but I think the main thrust of this case will be mitigating factors to keep the citizens of FL from putting this girl to death.

Casey's actions over the course of those 31 days are clearly those of a person without worry. Perhaps part of the defense's explanation for that will be that Casey tried to rid herself of Caylee via an illegal adoption or even by selling Caylee to someone. That would explain why she lied to LE about the kidnapping, why she didn't report her missing, and why she partied like she didn't have a care in the world.

The only stumbling block to this scenario is the decomp/death band hair in the trunk. I suppose JB could claim that the person who KC sold Caylee to had killed her and tried to frame KC by putting those things in the trunk.

Aside from admitting some kind of guilt in Caylee's disappearance (like: "I sold her" or "I participated in an illegal adoption") there will be no way to explain away KC's actions over those 31 days. Not even "ugly grief" would explain it.

But why didn't she report him-- or Caylee missing?

JoAnn_W

Because Jesse and KC had a plan to sell the baby. It was Jesse's plan. He knew a couple who wanted her and who would pay a large amount to get her.

Jesse was worried about Caylee's welfare, so he thought giving her to a good couple would be the solution.

In return, KC would be rewarded with $100,000 if she waited 55 days for the couple to deliver the loot to Jesse.

She knew Caylee was safe with Jesse and/or the other couple. KC wasn't worried for those 31 days; she was relieved.

No money? - problem solved. Sick of the kid? - problem solved.

She came up with the nanny story to cover up what KC and Jesse did.

Jesse knows the truth and might tell the truth, so 'don't trust him mom!'

KC couldn't do any reporting of anyone because she was one of the perps in this whole transaction.

***Before anyone thinks otherwise - and they will, lol - I do not believe any of the Jesse baloney I was spewing. KC is the perp and the only perp. I only hope she gets what she deserves for killing that sweet baby.***

..my take on "in her shoes"..

..the big blow out happened on the 9th ( a week before father's day) which is why they all immed. said that date, the 9th, to LE originally.

..we know she DID stay at ricardo's the 9th ( and 10th?) (what about the rest of that week??)

..i WISH we had her mug shots from that date instead of a week later--was there evidence of marks etc. on her neck then ?

..kc then dumped caylee off on her mom on father's day ( the 15th ) to go visit great grandpa----( typical kc----thinking of it as "time away from the kid"---rather than "how lucky we are to get another father's day with grandpa!"------but of course, she didn't bother going to see him.)

..fast fwd to july 15th.....it's been a month since she's seen ( murdered ) caylee, so there's no point in putting her in "innocent" shoes what so ever.

..KC : "damn, mom's here, no problem i'll just yell and scream , get my way as always ( i AM going back to tony's!)".

..but------cindy's quite attached to "that little (nameless) girl"--and calls 911!

..KC: " whew, cute cop arrives, i'll just bat my eyelashes at YM , and he'll believe every (twisted) word i say---------he doesn't.
..KC: " are you f'ing KIDDING me ?????"

..july 16th...@ universal..

..KC:( finally, alone with det. appy wells, now HE is completely on my side, i can feel it...you know moms have that "gut feeling").

.."i'm sorry"--"-it's been a slap in the face"---"i can go home now right? i WILL call you if i find her, or whatever..." ( but i really have to go---i have a club promo to do---and a no clothes-no flag-no anything party to get to".)

..later that same day:

..your name? " KC marie anthony".......handcuffs CLINK shut!

..KC: " oh, shhhhhhhh-----t!"

.........days, and weeks go by-----and it never occurs to her to ask about caylee, or how the investigation is going ? in family visits...

..she DOES tell family that she has learned to like coleslaw......

I don't fault them being in denial. But I have a MAJOR problem with their lies and tampering with evidence. As many on here know, this case has made me a staunch believer in the DP. When I joined this forum I was dead set against it. I lost a brother and a SIL to a brutal murder in 2008. Even then I didn't believe in the DP and we went to the DA and begged him not to seek it. But this case has made me do a total 360. They have lied and connived to cover up what she has done and I feel NO sympathy for them at all. In the beginning? Yes I did. But not Now!

..i'm very sorry for your loss---it's quite impossible to imagine.

..not only to hear G & C "in forums"---but to hear them speak, on their own, in news clips etc------it's quite abundantly clear that they have not been truthful, tampered with evidence etc.

..here in canada, i would be certain that they would be charged -- how lenient are the laws in the USA --is the SA going for KC first? the anthony's 2nd ?

I think I can put myself in her shoes, I try to do that in every situation, more for a check on how I am interacting with people.

BUT, I am not going to put myself in her shoes with an obvious lie, the one where she left Caylee with a fictional Nanny...we know this is just a story. So here is how I see it.

**Leave the house with Caylee saying goodbye to GA, go to a store or just drive around till GA has left the house.

**Take a few phone calls while Caylee amuses herself playing or watching television.

**Caylee either throws a tantrum disturbing a phone call, which irrites KC..Caylee threatens to tell CA, KC loses it, covers her mouth and suffocates her, or chokes her to get her to shut up.....
or
Caylee wanders off, falls or gets in the pool and dies...

**KC panics when she can do nothing to revive Caylee, makes a series of phone calls to CA and GA, but cannot reach anyone. Then she has a reality break because she remembers she has a date with TL that night, and this would definitely put a kink in her social life.

**Instead of thinking of Caylee, her narcissism takes over and all she can think of is HER social life....and the fact that she does not want to face GA or CA...she wraps Caylee in a blanket and puts her in the trunk of the car, cleans up and leaves the house to TL's place.

**Two days later, she looks in the trunk and realizes the body is decomposing and fluids leaking. KC returns to the A's house and applies the duct tape in an attempt to stop the fluids. Places Caylee in the laundry bag then in a garbage bag and puts the body in the back yard out of site, realizes it is not hidden enough, moves it to the playhouse and leaves back to her life with TL.

**Next day notices the car is starting to smell very bad, and knows she must return to recover the body so it is not discovered by CA or GA. recovers the body and drives around trying to find a place to dispose of the body. A little bit of sympathy shows up and she wants the body close to home, places the body in a densely wooded area near the A's house. Goes back to her life with TL.

All the while, she is putting her parents off with wild and very detailed stories, coming up with the Nanny took the baby story believing when she eventually gets caught, she will once again be able to lie her way out of it with her parents as she has always done.

KC realizes she has just until Caylees birthday to stave off CA and GA and makes the most of her social life while she can....she has already convinced herself of her own lie, that she was not responsible for anything happening to Caylee, it was the Nanny....

Steals enough money to have a good time, not considering the consequences, because she realizes she only has so many days to live this life before Caylees birthday, when it all comes out that Caylee is missing, everyone will feel sorry for her and will forgive her for stealing and lying about her whereabouts.

**Car becomes unbearable to drive, parks it at Amscott with "work purse" visible hoping it will be stolen.

**Is cornered by CA and realizes she has to decide if she is going to use the Nanny took the baby story....she tries it on Lee when she knows the cops have been called and the car has been found.

**Tries to convince the police that the Nanny took the baby, only being trapped in a web at Universal....tries playing the concerned mom, and one of the detectives acts compassionate....believes she has pulled it off. CA convinces herself that KC is telling the truth, this is what gives KC hope and decides to stick to her story....if she can fool CA, then she can fool anyone.

**Has time to think after being arrested, and speaking with JB, realizes she needs to come up with a better story than leaving her at the steps and did not realize Nanny was going to take Caylee. Fabricates the Blanchard Park scene with input from "someone" and informs LA when she is released.

**currently has convinced herself that her story is reality...CA believes her....JB believes her...and all these high price atty's are going to make her the female OJ.

I think if CA were to come out and say what she already knows, that KC is the one that is responsible for Caylees death, and disposal of the body.....KC would break....but I don't see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24