GUILTY IN - Jada Justice, 2, Gary, 16 June 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I watch Nancy's show every night and just maybe MJ's death was a blessing in disguise for her not to have to cover Jada's death tonight. She's become very emotional, and rightly so, over these missing childrens stories which too often turn into tragedies of murdered children. I'm sure she'll be back to covering this case, but maybe the day her body was found was good to take a break, so to speak. :cry: MOO

it wasn't her not covering it, and yes i agree with you, nancy needs a break from these missing children stories. but i was watching news most of day and it was either about the gov. from SC or then later michael jackson. and only a couple little blurps about other things. so i mean more the rest of the media.

Regarding the boyfriend's burns - ugh, every time i see that picture of his ridiculous face - it just has guilt written all over it. He has to think of Jada everytime he looks in the mirror. I hope he gets scars and she haunts him forever. The last time EC will have gotten to see his face, she also will remember how and why they got there. At least little Jada made sure her mark was somewhere, so she could be found. I just don't see how they thought it wouldn't be suspicious that she went missing and his face looks like that.

i'm glad he was burnt if thats how it happens. and i hope they don't give him plastic surgery in jail. they ought to put some kind of reflective coating on his cell. not mirror that he could break and kill himself with. but something covering the walls so all day long all he can do is see his face and remember jada.

yeah i know i'm a sadistic *advertiser censored* when it comes to child molesters and killers.

i'm glad he was burnt if thats how it happens. and i hope they don't give him plastic surgery in jail. they ought to put some kind of reflective coating on his cell. not mirror that he could break and kill himself with. but something covering the walls so all day long all he can do is see his face and remember jada.

if they put him in gen population. That mask of a face will enrage the other inmates. Baby killers don't do well there.

lol anyone know someone in the jail there that can get the word out? when my daughter was molested i knew a few in jail. i'm not sure how they found out, i believe friends past it along...but the guy spent his first couple weeks in jail in the hospital. he tripped over the floor boards. have to watch out for those nasty floor boards. even when under linolium

No words....................:furious:.

RIP, Little Jada. Another tiny angel now.

OT but the boyfriend/killer looks like a Jackass Stunt gone bad. It would be incredibly funny had this angel not paid such a high price. :(

I didn't think the story held water to begin with and clearly neither did police so kudos to them for keeping so focused. RIP precious.

Poor, beautiful Jada. I was so hoping for something different. Unfortunately I am not surprised. When the last person to see the child is lying, the outcome is not very hopeful. It sounds like she was killed well before the staged abduction. I wonder if the other children were able to give some information that helped them figure out what was going on.

As far as the mom not talking to Jada. It doesn't mean she hadn't called to check in. When my children were that age they would not speak on the phone. I would call to check in but just talk with whoever was watching them. I could usually hear noises in the background so I guess if it was completely quiet I would have become suspicious.

NewbieFromIND, that article from 2003 that you linked to is interesting. I don't know how small Otis is, but I wonder if there is a relationship.

AmandaReckonwith You posted that 6 people were arrested, but I have only seen articles that mention the cousin and her boyfriend. Any updates on who the other 4 people are?

Concrete? And in the water? This is entirely too much!! It appears that these sorry excuses for human beings took ideas from other recent child murders.

No idea who the others are, besides E and T.
Friends of Tim I presume, because the girlfriend of 'one of the men' said a neighbor called her, and cops allowed her into the home to get her sons belongings.

My guess is that the pressure applied to the group is what made one of them tell where they put the body. This isn't a fishing spot, doesn't look like, so fisherman wouldn't come upon it.

I'm glad they found Jada. Poor little sweetie would have stayed there forever if someone hadn't broken.

Little pond, right center...could this be the spot?
003.jpg

Snipped from this article...

http://nwitimes.com/articles/2009/06/26/news/top/docd6cdf7a3632f9d20862575e1000c00de.txt

I had not heard about the concrete. Rest in peace sweet little angel Jada. :(:(:(

I was just going to link that same article. It has a lot of details I hadn't heard before. Geez, did they get the idea from the Neveah Buchanan case? And EC's mother, ugh, she reminds me of Cindy Anthony. This case has a lot of elements of other cases - 2 year old girl disappears in June and isn't immediately reported missing (Caylee Anthony), "baby-sitter's" story doesn't make sense (Haleigh Cummings), supposedly left in car for a few seconds and is snatched (Tangena Hussain), found later encased in shallow water in concrete (Neveah Buchanan). Sickening

Awww man. This is so not what I wanted to hear about this morning.

As I have said a number of times before (and I know I will say again in the future unfortunately) no matter how much I may know in my gut that the outcome will be a bad one, it never ever fails to shock me when these poor babies are found and the truth starts to pour out.

I am so sorry this happened to you, Jada. Please rest in peace.

if they put him in gen population. That mask of a face will enrage the other inmates. Baby killers don't do well there.

Are you sure that baby killers don't do well in prison? I know people always say that -- but I've always found it funny that criminals have a "code of conduct" -- it's "OK" to kill adults -- but not children?

Doesn't really make sense.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan