GUILTY IN - Jada Justice, 2, Gary, 16 June 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would love to find the name of "Engelica's man". I'm gonna keep looking.

YOU GO GIRL! lurkey, my hat is OFF to you! Hugs to you friend! :blowkiss: thanks for all of your and other sleuther's HARD WORK!:blowkiss:

How many kids does Melissa have? I think I count 5 from her photos, but in the article it says that Jada lives with her mother and two brothers? What about the two older girls in her photos?

In trying to find the boyfriend, I did a reverse lookup of the address 3929 missouri St. Hobart, IN. There is a man's name, but I'm not clear on age or DOB yet. Could be a relative or could be a BF. I dunno yet! The funny thing is I can't find this address on the lake co property appraisers office. I'm going to bed now, but will try to pick up where I left off tomorrow.

Fox local news has said the cousin is in police custody and most likely will be charged with, at the very least, child neglect. The father of the baby has put up a $5,000 reward.

Amandareckonwith thank you so much for putting together an album for Jada.

We have the address for the POI being held by Gary PD, did anyone see if the address of the little store that Jada was allegedly abducted from? I would like to see a map of those, LE said earlier IIRC, that it was unusual for her to have driven that far for milk.

Also, I don't see that the POI's BF was also taken in? I can't find a reference that he was with her, or that he was at the residence that was searched while she was gone.

I did a reverse lookup also on the address for the POI lurkeyloo. When I did a search of that name it came back for some reason as female age 69. I'll have to look at it again tomorrow. I was in the middle of cooking dinner and had to also put that search on hold.

I could have just typed something in wrong, who knows. I'll focus tommorow.

In trying to find the boyfriend, I did a reverse lookup of the address 3929 missouri St. Hobart, IN. There is a man's name, but I'm not clear on age or DOB yet. Could be a relative or could be a BF. I dunno yet! The funny thing is I can't find this address on the lake co property appraisers office. I'm going to bed now, but will try to pick up where I left off tomorrow.

Check 3925 Missouri Street. One news source gave that addy.

We have the address for the POI being held by Gary PD, did anyone see if the address of the little store that Jada was allegedly abducted from? I would like to see a map of those, LE said earlier IIRC, that it was unusual for her to have driven that far for milk. <snipped a little>

This is the post I meant to quote with the map thing.

Glen Park Gas, roughly at E. Ridge Rd and Louisiana Street, Gary

Police search backyard using shovels, won't reveal what evidence they found.

Shortly after their search began, the family learned someone had found suspicious items in the backyard of Castillo's home at 3925 Missouri St. in Hobart.

Castillo was expected to be released from jail Thursday night after Lake County Prosecutor Bernard Carter rejected charging information presented by Gary police. Police arrested Castillo after she related her story of the toddler's disappearance and hoped to obtain a felony charge of neglect of a dependent.

Her 23-year-old boyfriend had been questioned and released early in the investigation.

Melissa Swiontek kissed her daughter goodbye on June 8 and watched her leave happily with a cousin

http://www.post-trib.com/news/1630265,gmissingfolo0619.article

ETA.... contrary to my last post... this article says that Castillo was NOT CHARGED.

Amandareckonwith thank you so much for putting together an album for Jada.

We have the address for the POI being held by Gary PD, did anyone see if the address of the little store that Jada was allegedly abducted from? I would like to see a map of those, LE said earlier IIRC, that it was unusual for her to have driven that far for milk.

Also, I don't see that the POI's BF was also taken in? I can't find a reference that he was with her, or that he was at the residence that was searched while she was gone.

I did a reverse lookup also on the address for the POI lurkeyloo. When I did a search of that name it came back for some reason as female age 69. I'll have to look at it again tomorrow. I was in the middle of cooking dinner and had to also put that search on hold.

I could have just typed something in wrong, who knows. I'll focus tommorow.

Kat- I think that comes up first name and last name rather then last name, first name. KWIM? I think this person's last name is the same as awoman's first name.

Kat- I think that comes up first name and last name rather then last name, first name. KWIM? I think this person's last name is the same as awoman's first name.

Yes I figured that out this AM..LOL. Gosh I was so tired yesterday afternoon that I put a comma between the first and last name and when I went to read it...I switched the names...OTOH I got good sleep last night :)

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/jada.justice.reward.2.1051295.html

Jun 19, 2009 6:43 am US/Central

$6,000 Reward Offered For Missing 2-Year-Old Girl
Jada Justice Hasn't Been Seen Since Monday

Authorities are offering a $6,000 reward for information to help find a missing toddler in Hobart, Ind...

...Investigators dug a small area in the easement behind Castillo's home but determined most of the dirt had not been disturbed recently and halted the search there after about an hour. They took some evidence but declined to provide details...

...Elizabeth Justice, Jada's stepmother, said the girl spent "every other weekend" at the couple's Hammond home...

...Castillo was expected to be released from jail Thursday night after Lake County Prosecutor Bernard Carter rejected charging information presented by Gary police...

...Her 23-year-old boyfriend had been questioned and released early in the investigation...

:clap: :clap: you rock lurkey!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back