GUILTY IN - Jada Justice, 2, Gary, 16 June 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Didn't see your post NewbiefromIN - thanks.

The family said the 18yo loved Jada and would never hurt her! What hapened???

That NWI times says that in addition to murder and false informing, they were charged with BATTERY. Could this mean she was beat to death? I cannot imagine what a 2 year old child could do that would make anyone so enraged that they would beat her to death.

Oh and 65 years - what a joke. Please tell me that's a misprint. The maximum you can get in jail in IN is 65 years? That can't be true!!

I also want to know what happened, since the mom and aunt had said EC loved her kids and they loved her back, and she wouldn't want to hurt her - I guess the boyfriend snapped, and stupid EC decides to cover up for him. I could never do that. If me and my husband were babysitting one of our nieces, nephews, or young cousins - which we often do - and he "snapped" - wow...the police would have to arrest me as well for beating him to death. There is no way in h*ll I would ever cover for ANYONE for the death of a child.

Another thing about those burns...one of those articles, someone left a comment that it looks like something jumped up and burned the boyfriends face - his first taste of hell. I couldn't think of a more perfect way to describe his face.

I don't get it, is there no DP or LWP in Indiana? Why wouldn't this carry a life sentence...murder of a child for God's sake...obviously premeditated as well, or well thought out AFTER it happened anyway. There goes the insanity defense.

157owzl.jpg
et.jpg

6/17 to 6/26. Burns healed.

Huh?? Indiana doesn't have the DP?? The poor baby had several skull fractures, FGS!! I'm so angry and sad. spit

So the boyfriend led police to the spot where Jada was buried...I wonder if he will get a "deal" because of this and his statement. Isn't that the way it usually works ? This is already shaping up to be a he said, she said. I hope they both get the harshest sentence possible under Indiana law.

these two aren't human, they're not even animals as animals wouldn't do this...they're monsters!!!

What a bunch of self-serving nonsense.

"The two stopped the car, tried administering CPR to the girl, but realized she was dead, court documents state.

"I told you to stop," Tkachik told investigators he told Castillo. "I told you enough is enough.""

After severely beating Jada they tried CPR ~ while on heroin? Oh sure. :furious:

MOO

Are you sure that baby killers don't do well in prison? I know people always say that -- but I've always found it funny that criminals have a "code of conduct" -- it's "OK" to kill adults -- but not children?

Doesn't really make sense.

This guy raped and killed a little girl in southern Indiana. During his first year in prison he happened to end up with "Katie's Revenge" carved into his forehead.

http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=5468772

Huh?? Indiana doesn't have the DP?? The poor baby had several skull fractures, FGS!! I'm so angry and sad. spit
I'd like to know why they both could ONLY face up to 65 years in prison. What is it with the laws there that LWOP isn't a possibility? :behindbar

Jada Justice.
I do not even know what to say after reading the news article.
Sad.

We have a death penalty..

"In Indiana, the death penalty is available only for the crime of murder, and is available for murder only if the prosecution can prove the existence of at least one of 16 “aggravating circumstances” identified by the Indiana General Assembly. These circumstances are set out in the state’s death penalty statute, at IC 35-50-2-9. In order to seek the death penalty, the prosecutor must allege the existence of at least one of the aggravating circumstances set out in the statute."

http://www.in.gov/ipdc/general/indianadpfactsheet.pdf

ETA: (12) The victim of the murder was less than twelve (12) years of age.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb
Back