IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every picture I've seen of Libby and Abby looks young.I dont think that there would be a chance he wouldn't have been guilty of both because of a couple years difference.
These opportunities wouldn't present themselves often.
The voices are extremely similar and work clothes arent facebook/instagram clothes a lot of the time especially if you're trying to disguise yourself.
I've got very strong intuition and I feel this is him and I truly hope it is because we don't need two of them in the world and this poor family needs some resolution on the Who did it..

Where did you hear JC's voice? Do you mind please sharing the link?

LINKS?
Truly. I am interested in what you have, that leads to this statement?
So far, I've not seen anything. My apologies if I've missed this information.

I dont think age has anything to do with anything with this creep. He has orders of protection for domestic violence, in his past. And he also assaulted officers. He does not only attack women. He does not only attack 9 year old. He is a violent, manipulative, lying, alcoholic rapist creep.

I don't have strong feelings one way or the other whether he could be involved in other cases, but his very carefully researched social media presence and personality (great work everyone!) immediately made me think he was a typical King Baby personality, very common among addicts and alcoholics. Refusal to grow up, craves instant gratification, and throws tantrums when things don't go their way, along with a good dose of narcissism.
I completely agree with the king baby syndrome! I love that study.

King Baby Syndrome

Police Dispatcher: They’re down in the basement with her right now.
Officer: I’m going to need more detectives called in on this.

Second officer: Is that the little girl?
Officer: It’s exactly what you hear.
Where exactly are you listening to this? I hear a similar conversation from the archived scanner feed in the other thread, but somewhat different. Jw if there’s another feed, I’d be interested in listening.

LINKS?
Truly. I am interested in what you have, that leads to this statement?
So far, I've not seen anything. My apologies if I've missed this information.
What part have you not seen? I think.... Tiffani? Maybe?... linked his criminal record. Its all in there. He has at least 2 orders of protection against him. While in prison, he assaulted an officer. And we know about this most recent 9 year old. If you dont see it, I will get links at the computer tomorrow. I'm sure it's in the media thread, as it has been discussed multiple times. But I can help find it again, if needed.

rsbm
THEN he took her to the basement and chained her up/SA'd her. What scares me is that he had a chain ready, basement ready, and was so violent right away! No waiting he just went for it. JBC wanted to SA of course but it seems like a power/control motive as well.

For clarity, I haven’t seen information that he “chained her up” - the lock on the door to the basement was a “chain lock”.

WARNING GRAPHIC
Here is the Affidavit of Probable Cause

Last edited:
lots of Facebook pictures of him fishing, having waded into water... definitely wades into creeks, even chest deep- not wearing waders, ...

I've seen the photos of him in creeks too, even when it was pouring rain and the water was almost up to his armpits. He was fishing on that occasion.

Last edited:
Where exactly are you listening to this? I hear a similar conversation from the archived scanner feed in the other thread, but somewhat different. Jw if there’s another feed, I’d be interested in listening.

The link is at the bottom of my post, but here it is again. The video is right at the top of the article @ 1.12.

Delphi Investigators Are ‘Actively Pursuing’ Accused Predator James Chadwell, Libby German’s Grandfather Says

Just a reminder, we're not allowed to bring conversations from the scanner thread here.

The link is at the bottom of my post, but here it is again. The video is right at the top of the article @ 1.12.

Delphi Investigators Are ‘Actively Pursuing’ Accused Predator James Chadwell, Libby German’s Grandfather Says

Just a reminder, we're not allowed to bring conversations from the scanner thread here.
Ah, thank you for that! For anyone who didn't watch, it shows him walking down the hall, I guess to court. I had not seen him walk.

Also, I ki d of think they say "it's exactly what you'd fear". Not exactly what you hear. I kind of think they got that wrong.

Oh crap! Thank you, I don’t think I knew that/remembered. I’m not a regular around these parts, just pop in sometimes to read about particular things I find interesting.

FB Photo Index (Updated)
*Not exhaustive

March 10, 2017
Inside Red Vehicle
Brian Chadwell

May 28, 2017
Fire pit
Facebook

July 10, 2018
3 Kayaks
Sundolphin 10’ fisherman’s kayak
(Took them in on trade for a truck, but only need two,
$150 pickup only, will deliver for gas money)

July 14, 2018
Circle around wound, additional red markings on other side
Brian Chadwell

July 14, 2018
Wound, belt, jeans
Brian Chadwell

July 18, 2018
bullet/slug
Facebook

July 18, 2018
Injuries
1. Brian Chadwell
2. Brian Chadwell

April 6, 2019
Swollen Knuckle pic

April 16, 2019
Photo of creek under bridge
Brian Chadwell

April 16, 2019
River & Riverbank

April 16 2019
Structure

April 17, 2019
River in “Kokomo”, Turtles

April 25, 2019
Fishing along bank, tattoo

April 25, 2019
Fishing underneath bridge with another bridge in background

May 11, 2019
Photo of Train and Bridge over River

March 16, 2019
Photo: orange shirt, jeans, standing with hands in pockets
Tennessee
Facebook

June 9, 2019
Fire

June 20, 2020
Green bicycle with Heroes American Vodka bottle
Brian Chadwell

June 27, 2019
Kayak Fishing on the Lake

April 19, 2020
Mini shooter bottles/Grape Ice 101 Vodka
Brian Chadwell

May 15, 2020
Outdoor “AA meeting” around fire
Brian Chadwell

May 16, 2020
Cabelas Hat, Arm tattoo
Selfie on Bridge over river

May 16, 2020
Photo on bridge with train in background
Brian Chadwell

May 16, 2020
Green bicycle - “Another 15 mile bike ride today”
Brian Chadwell

May 16, 2020
Sightseeing at Purdue University
Brian Chadwell

June 1, 2020
Selfie in woods, Daytona Beach hat, tattoo
Facebook

June 7, 2020
Knee deep “in the Tippecanoe River in Lafayette”, navy striped shirt
Facebook

June 13, 2020
Fire in woods, navy striped shirt
Facebook

July 5, 2020
Trees/woods
“Always look up”
Brian Chadwell

April 11, 2021
RINGS (Jeulia)

1. Facebook 3 rings in small black box
2. Brian Chadwell Jeulia Box (packaging), Jeulia gift bag (golf clubs in background?)
3. Brian Chadwell Inside of packaging box

Thank you! Seems you are correct and I made a human err with the assumption.
In the inside edition video they do say found her chained in the basement. But just like I personally think they got the scanner transmission wrong, I also think that was wrong. But you probably heard that there, and didn't assume it. I know I can never keep straight if I heard it or just thought it hahaha. Too many things running through my brain to keep straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan