IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this guy has a criminal record and spent time in prison for a variety of things none of which seem to be sexual in nature or involving children. How strange do you think it is for someone to wait until they’re almost 40 years old to start molesting children?

That photo from the obit is also on his FB page.

He is SD guy.

Good job finding that info!

jmo
Indeed.

And here is a bit more info. on South Dakota.
“10/08/2015 | Board of Pardons and Paroles Meeting
Start Date/Time: 10/08/2015 08:00 AM
End Date/Time: 10/08/2015 12:00 AM
Time Zone: Central Standard Time
Description:
South Dakota State Penitentiary, Sioux Falls”
“Non-Compliant Granted,” whatever that means (I’m sorry, when there is a child victim involved ...)
91E093CC-C712-48F8-826C-B89FF520C172.jpeg

He is on page 6 of 39 at the link:
https://boardsandcommissions.sd.gov/bcuploads/ParoleBoardDecisionsOctober2015.pdf

“Parole as soon as plan is approved to Interstate Compact to Indiana only,” so I’m still trying to find out the exact date he was actually freed.

I know this guy has a criminal record and spent time in prison for a variety of things none of which seem to be sexual in nature or involving children. How strange do you think it is for someone to wait until they’re almost 40 years old to start molesting children?

I don't think he just got started, I think he just didn't get caught..also the pedo part is tied up with the urge to kill or be violent..because he is a sadist as indicated by his treatment of this child.

this is a grown man torturing and threatening a little girl. allowing his pit bull to take a bite of her...think of a nine year old...how delicate , how fragile..

<Modsnip>
including his experience with heights and trains..

he has what it takes and he is a sadist...He probably loves giving small animals , cats etc. to his dogs.

take a look at the photo in his Facebook of wooden floorboards that appear to be soaked with blood, if it's still up.

mOO and I respect other opinions here.

Last edited:
i was wondering if the little girl was fighting him off her and the dog attacked her to stop her attacking its owners? in a protective way maybe?

also, how far back does his facebook page go? can't see it goes back that far, wondering if he has any other accounts

I don't think he just got started, I think he just didn't get caught..also the pedo part is tied up with the urge to kill or be violent..because he is a sadist as indicated by his treatment of this child.

this is a grown man torturing and threatening a little girl. allowing his pitfall to take a bite of her...think of a nine year old...how delicate , how fragile..

<Modsnip>
including his experience with heights and trains..

he has what it takes and he is a sadist...He probably loves giving small animals , cats etc. to his dogs.

take a look at the photo in his Facebook of wooden floorboards that appear to be soaked with blood, if it's still up.

mOO and I respect other opinions here.

Dear @minazoe,

You mention animal cruelty as well in this post.

The F.B.I. have been documenting animal cruelty incidents because these, as indicators, have shown up in patterns of murderers/serial killers.

Not that it's part of this case but law enforcement takes it very seriously. JMO

Tracking Animal Cruelty — FBI

"The National Sheriffs’ Association was a leading advocate for adding animal cruelty as a data set in the Bureau’s collection of crime statistics. The association for years has cited studies linking animal abuse and other types of crimes—most famously, murders committed by serial killers like Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, and the “Son of Sam” killer David Berkowitz. The organization also points out the overlap animal abuse has with domestic violence and child abuse."

“If somebody is harming an animal, there is a good chance they also are hurting a human,” said John Thompson, deputy executive director of the National Sheriffs’ Association. “If we see patterns of animal abuse, the odds are that something else is going on.”

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210422-170811~2.png
    Screenshot_20210422-170811~2.png
    340.5 KB · Views: 41
i was wondering if the little girl was fighting him off her and the dog attacked her to stop her attacking its owners? in a protective way maybe?

also, how far back does his facebook page go? can't see it goes back that far, wondering if he has any other accounts
So many creeps on social media are friends with themselves if you know what I mean. A social media twin may be out there somewhere. ;) moo

Just because he had never been charged with any sex crimes, does not mean he never took part in any. Many victims never say a word about it, until years later. Others are too scared or ashamed to ever say a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413