IN - Kardie Weathersby, 3, dropped off at hospital, blunt force, South Bend, 15 Oct 2020 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This site is so very important but so heart-breaking and maddening to read. Thanks for citing the article for us.

And this:

Welcome to Websleuths,
SufferTheLittleChildren !!

@borndem I absolutely agree, this site is so very, very important and totally heartbreaking.

@SufferTheLittleChildren thank you for all you do and welcome to websleuths :)

On this picture she definitely looks like she has a black eye. This is from the above article. She looks, in the many pictures, like a sweet lovely little girl, well dressed, clean and healthy.

Kardie-1-year-old-FB.jpg

"It is unclear who notified the mother of her daughter’s admission" IMO how do not know where your child is, especially at 1am and then she just happens to know she was admitted and you're on your way? It's kind of obvious to me that the family(especially mom) knows what happened here (IMO) and it's truly heartbreaking.

Eagerly waiting for news of an arrest in this case. I guess IF suspect is in custody on other charges LE has some time. You’d think media would be pushing LE for update. But I suspect in this case LE needs no help from the public and is trying to keep quiet till ready to charge.

Glad to see an arrest. I suspected when nobody was naming the male who dropped her off that a) mom was cooperative and b) LE were working to locate and build a case against him for this beautiful baby's death.

Mom did exactly what LE likely advised her to do. She worked with and cooperated with them, and kept her mouth shut to press etc until LE could get him into custody.

Will have little princess's mama in my prayers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back