GUILTY IN - Katelyn Wolfe, 19, Linton, 6 June 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh My Gosh... You know I got some rest and while I slept this happening?? Wtf is the motive here???? We have an arrest straight away so in all honesty.....why do these young men harm such young women!!?? What is wrong with the world!!!! :mad: They throw their life away ... They ruin the lives of hundreds around them! :( Why??

The suspects FB pages.
It just stuns me because these dont look like troublemaker kids. I know you cant tell by looking but Im still stunned anyway. They all look like kids to me.

It's always the normal ones you have to look out for.. :(

Rest in peace sweet girl!

Don't get this "pack" mentality. I also see the one likes Chainsaw Massacre and is wearing a mask, and other has a pic of a zombie girl picking up a severed arm. Both are fairly recent. I used to watch horror movies, and lots of people love them. If you have a tad bit of a problem, you may like them too much. Not that this had anything to do with it, but normal men with wives and children are not out trolling the streets after midnight. Too many lives ruined here.

I just came across this...

Warrant issued for Jasonville man in connection with child's broken leg

From The Greene County Daily World

Updated: 2011-08-24 22:00:02

A warrant has been issued for the arrest of a 24-year-old Jasonville man, who is alleged to have been caring for a 3-year-old girl when she sustained a spiral fracture to her leg. Jordan W. Buskirk, when he is arrested, will be preliminarily charged in Greene Superior Court with neglect of a dependent resulting in serious bodily injury -- a class B felony, and criminal recklessness resulting in serious bodily injury -- a class D felony.

https://www.facebook.com/buskirkjordan

https://www.facebook.com/randal.crosley

The suspects FB pages.
It just stuns me because these dont look like troublemaker kids. I know you cant tell by looking but Im still stunned anyway. They all look like kids to me.

Since they have been named in the media and arrested its ok to post their pages? If not Ill gladly remove it.

I dunno... I guess it's in the eye of the beholder... but judging by looks alone, I'd have a cow if my daughter brought either of them home.

I have been following this case since the beginning. I had my own ideas of what may have happened to beautiful Katelyn, but I must admit this has shocked me. Both of the young men look so, um I guess the words I am looking for a clean cut? Not sure, they just don't look like cold hearted killers. It sure is scary that one of your own close friends could become your killer in an instant. Just makes me so sad and I really am scared for my own children. My girls are 12 and 9 and my boy is 11. What is the world going to be like 10, 15, 20 years down the road for our children? I am so tired of this violence and where do people get off thinking they can take another's life?? Just makes me so damn angry to see these kids lives end just as they were truly beginning. I better go put myself in a little time out.

RIP sweet Katelyn. Nobody can hurt you ever again

http://tristatehomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=622762&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook
The 19-year-old victim has been missing since Thursday, and family says her last post on Facebook said she was out on a walk with "creeps" that keep driving by.
An autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday.

I looked yesterday and I looked again now - I can not find that comment. Last she did on June 05 was changing her profile picture, posts before that were from May.

Or it was set on private?

Or it was on Twitter?

I can't help remembering my mom and her curfews, saying nothing good ever happens after midnight. Poor Katelyn.

I just came across this...
Warrant issued for Jasonville man in connection with child's broken leg
From The Greene County Daily World
Updated: 2011-08-24 22:00:02
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of a 24-year-old Jasonville man, who is alleged to have been caring for a 3-year-old girl when she sustained a spiral fracture to her leg. Jordan W. Buskirk, when he is arrested, will be preliminarily charged in Greene Superior Court with neglect of a dependent resulting in serious bodily injury -- a class B felony, and criminal recklessness resulting in serious bodily injury -- a class D felony.

These apparently are not boys - Jordan Wayne Buskirk is 25, and Randal Edward Crosley is 26 :(
They are young men who (if convicted) have taken the life of a beautiful young woman and destroyed her family - as well as their own families. And now Burskirk has charges relating to harming a baby.

I am so stunned to come here today and read this tragic outcome ... so very very sad :(

RIP dear Katelyn :rose: sympathy, love and strength to your family :rose:

I can't help remembering my mom and her curfews, saying nothing good ever happens after midnight. Poor Katelyn.

Jeeez, that brought back memories of my early teen years Cluc! My mother would say the EXACT same thing. It is so sad and very scary that now I understand what she was talking about. She wasn't trying to "ruin my life" she was trying to save it! My girls are 12 and 9 and my boy is 11. They don't have the same freedoms I did at their ages. It's sad for them, but I guess you could call me a very over protective mom. I am so scared something terrible is going to happen to them. Thanks for bringing that up Cluciano :rockon: Now I have a new saying for when they are older :floorlaugh:

Sadly I had a feeling this would be the outcome since all her electronic communications stopped. :( Prayers to Katelynn's family and all those that loved her.

:rose:

Oh my goodness, my friends used to say that all the time when we're trying to decide if we should go to another bar or not!! (one time we did, some stuff went down, and I was like, Mike, you were right, nothing good does ever happen after midnight!)

Sooooo dangerous for anyone to be walking around late night alone...the other night I chose to do so, and looking back on it now, that was pretty stupid!! You think I'd know better!!!

Oh my goodness, my friends used to say that all the time when we're trying to decide if we should go to another bar or not!! (one time we did, some stuff went down, and I was like, Mike, you were right, nothing good does ever happen after midnight!)

Sooooo dangerous for anyone to be walking around late night alone...the other night I chose to do so, and looking back on it now, that was pretty stupid!! You think I'd know better!!!

BBM: You know, I find myself doing those same types of things. Then looking back on my day when I am in bed at night, I often think "wow, what a total derp for doing that or for doing this". I get down on myself even more because I am a loyal reader of this site. I know and see all of the terrible things that can go down. I almost feel like I should know better than the average person simply because I read this site. Does that make sense??

BBM: You know, I find myself doing those same types of things. Then looking back on my day when I am in bed at night, I often think "wow, what a total derp for doing that or for doing this". I get down on myself even more because I am a loyal reader of this site. I know and see all of the terrible things that can go down. I almost feel like I should know better than the average person simply because I read this site. Does that make sense??

That is exactly when I was reflecting on this too!!

Any word on motive?

I was just digging around the internet and as far as I can see nothing has been released about any MO. IMO I have had thougts ranging from a love triangle all the way to some stupid bet made between the boys. I am just so confused on this one. Poor Katelyn, was just starting out in life. Just makes me so angry that someone can snuff out someone elses light out, just like that!! When is this going to end???? :banghead: :banghead:

Very sad. We as parents need to teach our children how valuable life is. It is truly a gift.

I, too, am waiting to hear about a motive...

both guys looked like they did love their significant others and/or children...

Even though the Texas Chainsaw mask is a little creepy...

But then... If/when I do find out... It will still leave me with that big question...

Why does ANYONE knowingly harm another human outside of self-defense, enemies, etc....

:banghead:

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff