IN IN - Marina Boelter, 18, Bloomfield, 31 December 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
2i08612.jpg

Marina Boelter, age 18, was last seen in #BLOOMFIELD, #INDIANA at the IGA parking lot around 6 p.m. December 31st, 2014. When she failed to show up for work at the store the next day, on January 1, fellow employees reported she was missing. Boelter is described as 5'3" tall, 110 pounds, has blonde hair and blue eyes. Anyone with information on her whereabouts, please contact the Greene County Sheriff’s Department at (812) 384-4411 or Greene County Crimestoppers at (812) 847-5463 or toll free at 1-866-446-4672.

https://www.facebook.com/missingcas...3088.212865135400495/1024098600943807/?type=1

Normally in a case like this it will be reported whose residence it is where murder took place. I'm stunned that hasn't been reported but people on Facebook are calling the person by name and are furious the cops haven't arrested him....he's claiming self defense. Don't know how much I can put on here so wont put the name.

FWIW the deceased ex and the impersonator are FB friends but this could be a relatively small community so that may not be so odd.

Could be, but the ex was the last to see Marina and claimed she left in a car with an older man. Police exhausted all those leads and are no longer connecting Marina to it.

Now, he's the last to see her and now he's dead, and a "friend" is impersonating a police officer, "investigating" the case, sounds hinky to me.

Lockhart was the former boyfriend of 18-year-old Marina Boelter, who disappeared New Year’s Eve after work at Bloomfield’s IGA. Lockhart told police he saw Boelter, who grew up in Butler County, get into a car with an older man and they drove away.

Marina grew up in Hamilton, and moved to Bloomfield to be with her grandfather. "She wanted to live out there with her grandpa. She was living here and getting into a little bit of trouble," her father said.

John said Marina got into an argument with her ex-boyfriend after her work shift on New Year's Eve, but he does not know the man Marina drove off with.

"That's the last anybody's seen her," John said. "If he (Lockhart) did know something, now we'll never know."

http://www.wcpo.com/news/state/stat...ana-man-who-last-saw-missing-woman-found-dead

Everything about this girl's disappearance is odd to me. First that her ex was there when she drove off with an older man. Second - normally 18 y/o girls are usually very interactive with their friends. They talk to each other about everything. And it was a holiday night. It just seems odd to me that as far as I have read none of her friends know who this older man could be. Did she have plans to meet up with friends after work for New Years Eve fun?
There is so little information.

Investigators say they've made no arrests and there are no suspects and won't say what they think may have led to the stabbing.

"He had decided he was going to turn his life around and was to be baptized this Sunday, as a matter of fact," Doug Lockhart said of his only son. Now instead of seeing him baptized, this father will bury his son, still unsure of the circumstances that led to his death.

The elder Lockhart said the months leading up to his son's death were not easy ones. "He saw her the day she disappeared. He was the last one to actually see her. She got in the car with some other man," Doug Lockhart said.

Her disappearance has prompted a state police investigation where investigators, at one point, questioned Lockhart.

"He was beside himself when Marina came missing. And he spent hours and hours and hours searching for her. He would go and follow up on ideas that he had of where she might have been," explained DJ's father.

That's what Doug Lockhart said his son was doing Thursday just hours before he died, checking on a lead he thought he had about Boulter's disappearance.

"He was trying to figure out what happened to the mother of his child," said Doug Lockhart.

"He loved that girl and he loved that baby and he was working on being a good father," said Doug Lockhart.

http://www.wthr.com/story/28108684/...ath-as-police-investigate-girls-disappearance

bbm

Wonder if someone thought he was responsible and took matters in their own hands?

(Posted March 7, 2015)
Police have followed several leads in the case, including a report that the young mother got into a car with a middle-aged man when she left her job at the Bloomfield IGA deli, never to be seen again. But nothing has panned out. Investigators appear to have no idea what happened to the missing woman.

More at link

No progress reported in investigation of missing Greene County woman
http://www.styrk.com/posts/no-progress-reported-in-investigation-of-missing-greene-county-woman

Wow I missed this news.

So is DJ a victim of being so distraught at Marina's disappearance he lost his mind and accused the wrong man? Or was he spiraling down for some reason and deliberately picked a fight?

I can't get my head around this. IIRC DJ was never labeled a POI was he?

Wow I missed this news.

So is DJ a victim of being so distraught at Marina's disappearance he lost his mind and accused the wrong man? Or was he spiraling down for some reason and deliberately picked a fight?

I can't get my head around this. IIRC DJ was never labeled a POI was he?

We don't know any of the details of why D.J. started a fight with this man. There are rumors on FB but nothing concrete. Certainly, there's nothing to indicate that his death had anything to do with Marina's disappearance.

D.J. was never a POI.

We don't know any of the details of why D.J. started a fight with this man. There are rumors on FB but nothing concrete. Certainly, there's nothing to indicate that his death had anything to do with Marina's disappearance.

D.J. was never a POI.

This article says:
Lockhart confronted Rogers about past relationships with two women.

One of those women being missing Bloomfield woman, Marina Boelter.
http://wishtv.com/2015/03/08/no-charges-to-be-filed-in-bloomfield-death/

I haven't checked FB and haven't seen the rumors, but this article certainly leaves room for them. Very curious.

If you look at his fbook page he didnt seem to be to broken up about her missing. Three weeks later he had new girlfriend and posted pics of them all over each other...just saying.

This family needs to get national media involved. Cases in Greene country are not soved unless the perp confessed or in a recent case someone actually tripped over a dead body in woods. The missing person was right under cops noses but they werent looking!!! Its horribe but this girl probably wont be found unless the family seeks help elsewhere.

If you look at his fbook page he didnt seem to be to broken up about her missing. Three weeks later he had new girlfriend and posted pics of them all over each other...just saying.

I found that to be incongruous, too, with what D.J. was saying about how much he loved Marina. Even his father was quoted as saying that he loved her and was searching for her on the night he was killed. (let me find the link...) D.J. and Marina, however, were exes for a reason and weren't together when Marina went missing.

http://www.wthr.com/story/28108684/...ath-as-police-investigate-girls-disappearance

He was beside himself when Marina came missing. And he spent hours and hours and hours searching for her. He would go and follow up on ideas that he had of where she might have been," explained DJ's father.

That's what Doug Lockhart said his son was doing Thursday just hours before he died, checking on a lead he thought he had about Boulter's disappearance.

"He was trying to figure out what happened to the mother of his child," said Doug Lockhart.

Now the elder Lockhart wonders if his son's search for answers is the reason he lost his life.

"He loved that girl and he loved that baby and he was working on being a good father," said Doug Lockhart.

Where is Marina?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.
Back