IN - Mark Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 28 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
canteloupe, i am really not understanding your post

mje is supposed to be mjs i guess?

but separated from his sister? are you talking about when he was a child and his parents or divorced? you put 2/15/19 so it seemed you meant from his wife abby

can you spell it out for me like i'm 5 please lol

canteloupe, i am really not understanding your post

mje is supposed to be mjs i guess?

but separated from his sister? are you talking about when he was a child and his parents or divorced? you put 2/15/19 so it seemed you meant from his wife abby

can you spell it out for me like i'm 5 please lol

When Pizza Joe was a young adult, a custody decision awarded him to his father. His sister went with his mother. The dissolution occurred on Feb. 15, 1995.

I looked at a similar site that was linked earlier in this thread. I searched my own name and discovered a long list of strangers who I was supposedly associated with. JMO many of these sites rely on property or city record databases for information. Many of the unknown people on my list were people who had bought one of the homes we once lived in. Others were total strangers. So, I'm not sure how accurate these sites are.

@PaulaDC, you may want to remove that person's name from your post, just in case. He's likely not associated with Pizza John.

Last edited:
I looked at a similar site that was linked earlier in this thread. I searched my own name and discovered a long list of strangers who I was supposedly associated with. JMO many of these sites rely on property or city record databases for information. Many of the unknown people on my list were people who had bought one of the homes we once lived in. Others were total strangers. So, I'm not sure how accurate these sites are.[/QUOTE
Thanks!

No problem. I'm glad I checked my own name. One on myl ist had popped up before in some other context online. I was afraid it was some scammer. Now I think it's someone who bought one of our previous homes from the people who bought it from us. We sold that house nearly 30 years ago.

I dont want to tall about delphi, but was RL arrested for having a beer at The Pizza King? Is it the same restaurant?

And there seems to be a whole lot of Feb 14/ 15 floating around.....

Not every Pizza King here in IN serves alcohol, FYI.

RL had a beer or two at the PK in Americus, IN.

-FD

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarice34ON4ill