IN - Mark Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 28 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
damn. rape charge in 2002. one day crimes against women and children will be punished appropriately.

Thanks to Massguy's post on MJS addresses I was able to find that Mark J. Sandifur and Mark J.E. Sandifur are the same person.

child molester
dealing marijuana
rape (acquitted but the police and DA bought the case)
dealing meth
scofflaw driver

This guy was hanging out with kids in a pizza parlor that he co-owned? Wow.

Case Search - MyCase

Last edited:
One of the article states that the abuse had been going on for about a year. I wonder if he is being looked at for the murders of the girls and the resulting interviews with family and him tipped them off to the abuse of this minor. Lots of close (as in nearby and relationships) to the murder. It certainly has taken longer than the few weeks that LEO had stated in the press conference for Abby and Libby but they seemed to be saying that they knew the person was connected to the community.

As for this abuse case, I hope the young person has lots of support and a ton of friends to help her through.

The MSM links upthread clearly state that all offenders with crimes against children are looked at for other crimes so he will be looked at for that. I am trying to work out if his DNA will already be in CODIS but as he wasn't convicted of the rape and has pled down a lot of his crimes, they deffo will have it now for this F1 arrest.

Am I the only one that is appalled his kids initials are in a public court document? Maybe I still partially live under a rock.
And the victim's initials. I thought they should be anonymous?

BTW TYVM for starting the thread for discussion. He was arrested on the 21st, a week before it hit MSM. Some of us have been wondering why this was kept so hush hush for him yet the victim's initials are right in the court document for all to see and work out who it is. WTH is going on here? MOO

Last edited:
The MSM links upthread clearly state that all offenders with crimes against children are looked at for other crimes so he will be looked at for that. I am trying to work out if his DNA will already be in CODIS but as he wasn't convicted of the rape and has pled down a lot of his crimes, they deffo will have it now for this F1 arrest.

I think you are right. DNA now taken on felony arrest in Indiana. Was only conviction before.

Mug for MS:

Flora Pizza King owner arrested, charged with child molestation | News Break

image.php

Thanks to Massguy's post on MJS addresses I was able to find that Mark J. Sandifur and Mark J.E. Sandifur are the same person.

child molester
dealing marijuana
rape (acquitted but the police and DA bought the case)
dealing meth
scofflaw driver

This guy was hanging out with kids in a pizza parlor that he co-owned? Wow.

Case Search - MyCase

I was so confused. Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butterfliesfly777