IN - Mark Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 28 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello everyone, I'm not new here but I'm new to posting here (I'm always too chicken lol)... I've been working on this for a few days and I have a few pics of him before the beard and glasses, although I don't know what is allowed and not allowed. They are screen shots from sm throughout the past few years.

Hello everyone, I'm not new here but I'm new to posting here (I'm always too chicken lol)... I've been working on this for a few days and I have a few pics of him before the beard and glasses, although I don't know what is allowed and not allowed. They are screen shots from sm throughout the past few years.

Unfortunately, I don't think you can without links

Yeah I thought so. But I'll sum them up... they look like the new sketch and body in video. Same chin, same cheeks, same nose and even the ears. As for the body, same hefty top fairly small legs. I will say that mugshot kinda distorts his face a little, at least to me

I agree. Hoping MSM picks up on the BG possibility soon

One of the article states that the abuse had been going on for about a year. I wonder if he is being looked at for the murders of the girls and the resulting interviews with family and him tipped them off to the abuse of this minor. Lots of close (as in nearby and relationships) to the murder. It certainly has taken longer than the few weeks that LEO had stated in the press conference for Abby and Libby but they seemed to be saying that they knew the person was connected to the community.

As for this abuse case, I hope the young person has lots of support and a ton of friends to help her through.

Well this one has me interested. I followed Abby and Libby's case from the beginning but lately I've only checked in occasionally. The threads were such a roller coaster with possible POIs and the letdowns that followed. But this guy...

Mind you, Delphi is a small town (around 2800 according to Google) so it's not unusual to see some family names come up more often and it's not unusual to see multiple connections to some families. And it's all too easy to be mislead by connections that may not mean anything. Still, as y'all are saying, a lot of pieces fit.

MJS's arrest for molesting a 13 year old really stands out. Some predators are opportunistic while some have age preferences - I'd sure like to know which motivates this guy.

Cautiously optimistic...

Don't turn this into the Delphi thread. Try to keep the two threads separate.

We've seen before where members have jumped on the bandwagon with a specific individual and that has not panned out. Talk all you want in private messaging but don't start making accusations on the public discussion thread.

Also, do NOT sleuth family members and do NOT bring information from the comments section of MSM ... regardless of who they are by !!

So he claims he can't afford counsel but the judge says...oh yes you can.

Looks like the victim is related and he is not to have contact with his family. Do we know if he boded out with the 10 grand and who sprung him?

FLORA Ind. (WLFI)- The owner of the Flora Pizza King has been arrested on charges of child molestation.

According to Carrol County Chief Deputy Major, Mike Thomas, 36-year-old Mark Joe Sandifur was arrested on Wednesday night on three charges of felony child molestation.

He was being held on a 100-thousand dollar bond. According to officer Thomas, he bonded out on Friday. bbm

Police began an investigation after Child Protective Services received an anonymous tip about the alleged abuse.

SMall+mug.jpg

Flora Business Owner Arrested on Child Molestation Charges

ETA: His mother posted a $100,000 surety bond, and Sandifur was released from jail late last week, Thomas said.

Last edited:
I think it's the other way around - they were able to bring him in on the molestation and try to get more out of him about the murders.

One of the article states that the abuse had been going on for about a year. I wonder if he is being looked at for the murders of the girls and the resulting interviews with family and him tipped them off to the abuse of this minor. Lots of close (as in nearby and relationships) to the murder. It certainly has taken longer than the few weeks that LEO had stated in the press conference for Abby and Libby but they seemed to be saying that they knew the person was connected to the community.

As for this abuse case, I hope the young person has lots of support and a ton of friends to help her through.

Flora pizzeria owner charged with child molesting

Aug 28, 2019

FLORA — Mark J. Sandifur was known up until last week as the co-owner of the pizzeria in the center of Flora. Now he's known as an accused child molester.

Carroll County prosecutors filed three Level 4 felonies charges of child molesting and one Level 1 felony charge of child molesting against the 36-year-old restaurant owner, Carroll County sheriff's Maj. Michael Thomas said.

Sandifur is accused of being involved in fondling and petting with a 13-year-old, Thomas said. The sexual assaults go back about a year, and the most recent attack was Aug. 19, Thomas said.

Carroll County sheriff's deputies began investigating the case on Aug. 21, and arrested Sandifur late that night after tracking him to a Clinton County residence south of Pyrmont, Thomas said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honestyhastoprevail
Back