IN - Mark Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 28 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Woah..........

There seems to be a lot of degrees of separation potentially going on here. Lots of that “Kevin Bacon” game going on. Koinkidinkies? Time will tell.

One thing we do know is that in any given case the RSO maps light up like Christmas trees. Being a nearby predator is not in itself the be all end all as we know. But the complete package....

Isn’t it CRAZY how many people can be this monster?

I remember how terrifying it was in Jessica’s case looking over my shoulder and wondering about everyone “could that be him?”...even looking twice at my own friends and coworkers. I feel for this community and honestly I probably would have moved by now. I certainly distanced myself from Jessica’s locations (and continue to do so).

Last edited:
I'm curious if this man is a felon and in the genealogy database(s). Guess we'll know in a couple weeks. (edited due to poor word choice and nervous first time poster).
Welcome Mike. Don't be nervous. We'll tell you when you post something stupid. Ha ha.
Your first post is something I have been trying to fathom as to whether he actually has any felony convictions. Some he got off and may have pleaded others down and Indiana only previously took DNA on felony convictions. However, regardless, they will have deffo got it this time with this F1 arrest.

Following the thread. Not sure it is connected with anything else, as he was a recognizable figure, but interesting nonetheless.

maybe the girls taped him bc they did recognize him and he was acting creepy out there that day. also might explain why they just taped him and didn't immediately call for help jmo

I'm not sure it's allowed to post this but if you look at his SM site, and click on his profile photo so that you see the whole photo, he is standing and holding a cane in his left hand, which means his right leg has a problem. Doesn't the person in the video A&L took limp on his right leg???

There seems to be a lot of degrees of separation potentially going on here. Lots of that “Kevin Bacon” game going on. Koinkidinkies? Time will tell.

One thing we do know is that in any given case the RSO maps light up like Christmas trees. Being a nearby predator is not in itself the be all end all as we know. But the complete package....

Isn’t it CRAZY how many people can be this monster?

I remember how terrifying it was in Jessica’s case looking over my shoulder and wondering about everyone “could that be him?”...even looking twice at my own friends and coworkers. I feel for this community and honestly I probably would have moved by now. I certainly distanced myself from Jessica’s locations (and continue to do so).
Curious what you're talking about at the end. Jessica?

Curious what you're talking about at the end. Jessica?

(Sorry about that, Jessica Ridgeway. Local little girl murdered. Her perp was unknown for a short time, but is thankfully behind bars now. We were all scared to death looking twice at everyone in the community, as Delphi is doing now.)

Last edited:
I'm not sure it's allowed to post this but if you look at his SM site, and click on his profile photo so that you see the whole photo, he is standing and holding a cane in his left hand, which means his right leg has a problem. Doesn't the person in the video A&L took limp on his right leg???

SM links are allowed if it’s the suspect’s SM and nobody else’s. No screenshots though and no discussion of SM.

I thought his FB was deleted? What SM is it?

that is MJS' father, they are both named Mark so it is super confusing

nice find. sounds like the wife has been on to him for a while.

I am terrified for all of his children. I don't think this is his first offense against his kids - guys like this start young. When I do the math with Lizzy & Lyric (2012) when his oldest was about 6 and his first rape charge at age 21 (2002), I see a potentially lifelong sexual predator and both his children and many other victims have doubtlessly been harmed by his hands.

Pizza King, Flora - Restaurant Reviews & Phone Number - TripAdvisor

The one review just a few days after the press conference...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honestyhastoprevail
Back