Found Deceased IN - Paul Etter wanted for Kidnapping, Tippecanoe County, 22 June 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No one would notice if he had been. Its rural and properties spread far apart and maybe he just had asked the devil to send him such a woman.. and was awakened in his bed at 430 from the metal scraping on the road...
Were the posts on the WLFI website by “Paul Etter” determined to be authentic?

Attachments

• 6825554B-D9EB-444A-AC33-13126E4E57CE.png
    6825554B-D9EB-444A-AC33-13126E4E57CE.png
    347.4 KB · Views: 204
  • 74044D4D-78A8-49A7-B3B4-85036E05E018.png
    74044D4D-78A8-49A7-B3B4-85036E05E018.png
    365.1 KB · Views: 200
No one would notice if he had been. Its rural and properties spread far apart and maybe he just had asked the devil to send him such a woman.. and was awakened in his bed at 430 from the metal scraping on the road...
That sounds a lot like the post left by Etter ( supposedly) on that news channel article comment section left just after he evaded LE after the kidnapping/assualt. The “devil” part.

Edit: Sorry was typing this when others were saying basically the same thing

That sounds a lot like the post left by Etter ( supposedly) on that news channel article comment section left just after he evaded LE after the kidnapping/assualt. The “devil” part.

Edit: Sorry was typing this when others were saying basically the same thing
This one?

Attachments

• 91F1C625-37E0-4395-AAE5-6167ADF54607.png
    91F1C625-37E0-4395-AAE5-6167ADF54607.png
    365.1 KB · Views: 80
I should give a disclaimer that I think the new sketch is garbage. I see what Libby gave us. I think the first sketch looks more like the images she captured. I have always firmly believed Bridge Guy to be older. I only go by what Libby gave us.
Have you applied to be a VI already, before you started reading the thread?

I believe we should go with LE's advice generally. But this guy is 55 which is a lot older than the latest notice which states "appears to be mid 20's to mid 30's." Did you just communicate via FB with PE or in person?

Last edited:
Which, support or blaming? I know you're not blaming them. I was just curious to know if you think the Etter family will find support from the community.

Even if they knew he had mental health concerns, so do a fair number (and percentage) of people in the overall population. IMOO, it would be hard to know if and when to contact LE and then what to report, since LE can't necessarily act on suspicions or concerns by family.
I’ve been following a family member on SM and it appears that many in the community are reaching out offering kind words and help to the family.

So the devil was in her, and she was intoxicated? And when he helped her, the devil went into him? Or did he ask the devil for her, and the devil went into her, bringing her to him. I'm just trying to understand his train of thought.

Interesting read here- not about Paul Etter at all, to be fair, but Rader’s description of the feeling that came over him.

BTK Serial Killer: What We Learned From Confessional New Book

Which, support or blaming? I know you're not blaming them. I was just curious to know if you think the Etter family will find support from the community.

Even if they knew he had mental health concerns, so do a fair number (and percentage) of people in the overall population. IMOO, it would be hard to know if and when to contact LE and then what to report, since LE can't necessarily act on suspicions or concerns by family.
I meant I don't think there will be any blaming.

This is a link to a Gray Hughes video featuring conversations while PE was on the run. GH videos are allowed sources. He has only done half of the video so far as he was beset by trolls and is still working on the other half.

Mods please delete if not allowed on this thread. LE are looking at him as a possible for Delphi. I will self report so it can be checked out as appropriate.

Thank you, @tresir2012 for finding and posting this. I get so triggered by GH for some reason, I can't watch. TIA for anyone with the patience to transcribe. :)

So. From what little I listened to. Some random stranger sends a message to a criminal? Is this correct?

I am almost as interested in the psychology of messaging complete strangers on the run or inserting yourself into an investigation as I am in the criminal mind itself.

So. From what little I listened to. Some random stranger sends a message to a criminal? Is this correct?

I am almost as interested in the psychology of messaging complete strangers on the run or inserting yourself into an investigation as I am in the criminal mind itself.

I believe that is it. Then engaged them in conversation, with LE knowledge AFAIK. Unless it is a hoax. I don't discount that either. MOO.
Ha, yeah, I get anxiety listening to him. I want to see what he has, but a 70 min video could be condensed down to about 5 min.
Me too. I cheat and let it play a bit while reading the comments usually.

Another poster has said you can put it on faster speed too and still hear it ok. Press the three dots and change to ×2 for double speed etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarice34ON4ill
Back