Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From heavy.com, Jessica speaking:

"Tammy has mentioned several times taking Shaylyn away from me, never letting me see her. When we came up with a week-on-week-off arrangement, everything settled though. I was in CNA class, and was in class all day and had homework at night, so I mean I was in class for about two months I think … and, ugh, he had her, and they had her a majority of the time. She held that against me and said I abandoned her. But all I was doing was trying to make a better life for her. Was easier for him to have her to get stuff done. Me and her have always butted heads. She seems to want Shaylyn as her daughter because she never had that herself, because she only had sons."

This poor mom breaks my heart. She seems to have been doing the best she could under the circumstances.

This poor mom breaks my heart. She seems to have been doing the best she could under the circumstances.

I agree. I feel so sorry for her. I'm glad she has what looks like a strong relationship with her fiancé. I can't imagine the death of a child, especially after handing a child off to its father for a regular visit and having that child die in his house.

From heavy.com, Jessica speaking:

"Tammy has mentioned several times taking Shaylyn away from me, never letting me see her. When we came up with a week-on-week-off arrangement, everything settled though. I was in CNA class, and was in class all day and had homework at night, so I mean I was in class for about two months I think … and, ugh, he had her, and they had her a majority of the time. She held that against me and said I abandoned her. But all I was doing was trying to make a better life for her. Was easier for him to have her to get stuff done. Me and her have always butted heads. She seems to want Shaylyn as her daughter because she never had that herself, because she only had sons."

Thanks, Jamaica for clearing that up. I thought the full time arrangement at the father's was current. In any event though, knowing what the conditions were at the father's house (according to the maintenance man), why did she let her infant daughter stay there any more than was absolutely required?

I agree. I feel so sorry for her. I'm glad she has what looks like a strong relationship with her fiancé. I can't imagine the death of a child, especially after handing a child off to its father for a regular visit and having that child die in his house.

Right. Because you do the best you can do. Even if every instinct is telling you no -- when it comes to your child's other parent, you can't just decide not to hand them over when you have a custody agreement. You have no legal right to do that. You have to. Sure, you can call the police and CPS *if you think there is an immediate danger*, but even at that, the wheels of justice and all.

So she did the right thing according to the law, she did everything right -- and she is now suffering the worst loss any mother can suffer. She can never go back in time and change that. She will spend the rest of her life grieving her baby girl. She's not the one who failed this child, though.

Thanks, Jamaica for clearing that up. I thought the full time arrangement at the father's was current. In any event though, knowing what the conditions were at the father's house (according to the maintenance man), why did she let her infant daughter stay there any more than was absolutely required?

So I take it that her two older boys are not Justin's sons, or else they would have visited there too?

this kinda reminds me of the Haighleigh Cummings case. jmo

Good afternoon folks. I have removed some references and comments regarding the social media of Shaylyn's mother, Jessica Stewart and that of someone who was thought to be Kyle Parker's mother, and that of Kyle Parker's mother.

We have lots of POIs to discuss. Plenty of fodder there. No need to be sleuthing or discussing non POIs or anyone's uncle's cousin's grandma.

There is no indication that juggalos or ICP have any connection whatsoever to this case so posts regarding that topic have been removed.

Heavy.com would not normally be considered MSM or a good source. That site simply regurgitates MSM reports and adds a large dash of gossip at times. However, since this specific article contains interviews and direct quotes from mother, Jessica Stewart and paternal grandmother, Tamera (Tammy) Morgan, it is being allowed in this instance. Here is the link to the article being allowed into the discussion. http://heavy.com/news/2016/03/justi...amera-morgan-indiana-facebook-photos-suspect/

You guys have been busy and I have seen some good sleuthing. So much so that you have almost outgrown this thread. I will be back in a while to start you a fresh one.

Just wanted to add, if you run ALL the names of all the people LE has said were in that house that night Shaylyn went missing, so far the only one that doesn't seem to have a record with the state of IN is uncle Adam.

Both surprising, and not surprising at the same time.

One last note. We have all seen the Facebook rumor that one of the POIs is a sex offender. Thus far I have seen nothing to substantiate it. So lets leave that one at the door until such time as MSM reports on it or a link to such a record can be made. Some person on FB saying so is not enough to warrant it being factored into theorizing on this case.

I just can't wrap my head around this case, how do you straight up lie over. There is truth in all of their stories, it's just a matter of putting it all together. Of course you have to shuffle through all of the straight up b.s. to get the truth.

what gets me is there are at least 6 pages for Shaylyn when there should be about one. one page for her and not one for father, one for mother, i dont the rest cause it makes my head spin trying to figure it out. why so many pages? :banghead:

I believe it was in the Mother's first interview that she said Shaylyn had been living there full time for convenience due to her school schedule. Didn't anyone else read that?
I read 50/50. This is the first I'm hearing of full time at dad's.

Apparently, Shaylyn DID live full time with her father and grandma for about two months when the mommy was going to school to become a CNA. Currently, she was living one week on and one week off with each parent.

See Jamaica's post at #931.

The mother said in her first interview that in the past, when she was going to school, Shaylyn lived with her father full time. IIRC She indicated that she is not in school now so they are back to the weekly custody arrangement.

Mommy also said that the grandma accused her of having abandoned Shaylyn by letting her stay with them (father and grandma) full time during that two-month period. I wonder if there's more to that back story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen