GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://fox59.com/2016/03/25/vigil-held-in-memory-of-shaylyn-ammerman-as-investigation-continues/

Christina Patton, Parker's mother, leaves a message:

"News of Shaylyn's loss has left us completely heartbroken. We wish to extend our most sincere condolences to Shaylyn's family. Our hearts are heavy and filled with grief over this beautiful little girl's passing. It is a difficult time for all families involved. We ask for continued thoughts and prayer as police agencies continue their investigative process into this tragedy."

snip

"Parker preliminarily faces charges of obstruction of justice, failure to report a dead body, and unlawful disposal of a dead body.

Police allege Parker had something to do with dumping the 1-year-old’s body near the White River but may not have been directly responsible for her killing.

“Right now, there isn’t any probable cause to charge anybody with murder. That’s still under investigation. We need to find out who is responsible for the murder of Shaylyn,” said Sgt. Curt Durnil, with Indiana State Police, “Detectives are still interviewing witnesses, people of interest, and some for a second time.”

"A medical examiner ruled Friday that Shaylyn’s cause of death was asphyxiation. Investigators said a murder weapon has not been found."

snip

"Police said charging documents could be available for Kyle Parker on Monday."

Murder weapon?

A plastic bag maybe?

Kelly and Justin had recently split up. Why? How did they feel about one another? Could she have been angry enough to retaliate? Did she and Kyle ever date? Did people get their newspapers that morning?

I'm still curious what her "special gift" was of putting babies and animals to sleep.................

From live fox59 facebook reporter:
Dad and dad's brother were taken to Indianapolis today for lie detector tests.
According to dad's mom, she has not heard from him yet.
Neighbors say they heard an argument at the house around 3am.

What about this argument heard by the neighbors at 3am? Is that about the time Parker left while Kelly was there?

The family's account leads me to believe they were all 'comfortably numb' about that time with sleeping pills and liquor, etc. Would they have noticed the noise?

I noticed on one of Daniel Morgan's profiles he is pleading his girlfriend at the time to come back because he hurt her so badly. What happened there? Did anybody check criminal history for him?

https://m.facebook.com/daniel.morgan.75685962

Since LE have said those in the home that night are POI and no one has been cleared yet, yes. Yes I did. But only in Owen county.

Since LE have said those in the home that night are POI and no one has been cleared yet, yes. Yes I did. But only in Owen county.

And anything? I have a terrible time finding the legit sites to search.

It is bothering me that the ME report didn't say an estimated time of death and if decomposition was consistent to when the family is saying she was taken. I am curious when was the last time anyone other than the father's family saw the child up and alert.

I also wonder about Kyle and his mental abilities or if he is slow witted and naive. I hope noone is offended by my wording. I just can't think of a good way to word my question on his intelligence level. IMO the father's family is mentally deficient so for Kyle to be buddy's and hang out with them I am thinking he is also.

It bothers me the father's family have repeatedly changed their stories like they come up with something right then and thinks it would make them look innocent and say it. As I said I don't think they have the wits to plan and think of a good story so they are making it up as they go. That is why I think that something like this is possible because they would think it is clever when it really isn't.

I know it is really out the but maybe she was already dead before Kyle ever got there and they somehow talked him into or tricked him into getting rid of her. Maybe she was in a box or something and they told him it was a dead dog in the box and could he please bury it in the woods. Or if while he was drinking with uncle perhaps one of the family who claims they were sleeping wasn't and took her by Kyle's house thinking that when police found the baby they would look at Kyle since he was at the house. The father's family may just be dumb enough to think that would work.

As I said I know know it not very likely but we have seen many really odd circumstances before.

Because I know someone who used to mix drugs and alcohol in their babies bottles because they wouldn't sleep, I can't help but wonder if this is what happened here. Did Shaylyn start to have adverse reactions somehow and whomever was there panicked and smothered her? And KP is the one who has get the body out and far away? I can't make anything else work in my mind.
With children I always want their passing to be something that caused them as little pain as possible. I just can't fathom harming defenceless babies, just too sick.

Because I know someone who used to mix drugs and alcohol in their babies bottles because they wouldn't sleep, I can't help but wonder if this is what happened here. Did Shaylyn start to have adverse reactions somehow and whomever was there panicked and smothered her? And KP is the one who has get the body out and far away? I can't make anything else work in my mind.
With children I always want their passing to be something that caused them as little pain as possible. I just can't fathom harming defenceless babies, just too sick.
Alcohol would have been found in her stomach contents if this was the case, right?

I connected the Patton lady to the Parker- Hall lady through Kyle's sister, Bree Smith. Seems to be step or half siblings in there somewhere. Melody Hall is married to Edward Hall as listed on the property records, noted on page 53 here. The Patton lady had KP listed as her child, but now just has Katarina Parker as her daughter, mother of little girl in pix on FB on KP's page

Alcohol would have been found in her stomach contents if this was the case, right?

You're right, total brain fade. I'm so used to believing toxicology reports take so much longer, but alcohol must be easy to identify.

I'm stumped.

No, nothing worth noting. But not all sites are fully comprehensive either, so there's that.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search There are (2) cases both with protective orders issued listed under Daniel J Morgan. I haven't found a birthdate I am comfortable is his 100%. If someone can confirm his birthdate I'll link the actual case info. In the mean time it's really easy to use the site to search. I found Daniel Morgan really hard to find information on in general. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I have lots of suspicion with grandpa Daniel Morgan. That is JMO. Him just being there & the role he seems to play don't sit right to me. From the outside looking in he just seems out of place in the family to me.

Are we allowed to post a screenshot from sm . Just clarifying ?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

"Beside family members sleeping in the home, Morgan said the family is aware of two individuals who entered the home during the time frame in question."

We don’t know if anybody else came in or left, because me and my husband both take sleeping pills to go to sleep at night,” she added. “The boys sleep with their TV’s on anyway, so unless a noise is loud it’s not going to wake them up. One other person came in between four and seven, that was Kelly Rogers, she actually lives there temporarily. She came in and then she left, I know she did because she left a couple of newspapers on the bar. She and her boyfriend deliver newspapers and she always brings me one. Those are the only people we know for a fact were in the house.”

Kelly lives there. That would have been important info!!
Does this mean there is another person that has not been mentioned?

http://www.spencereveningworld.com/...ssing_Toddler_Found_Thursday_Northeast_O.html

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Kelly has a boyfriend??? I thought she and Justin had just broken up but she still slept there. But she has a boyfriend already?

Ok so they said there were 7-10 POI's they were interested in talking to?

Let's make a list of people we know to be in that house that night (besides Shaylyn):

1- Kyle Parker - arrested
2- Justin Ammerman
3- Adam Ammerman
4- Tamera Morgan
5- Daniel Morgan
6- Kelly Rogers

7-10?! Who are we missing?!

There is a recent update just posted. It mentions Grandma talking about Kelly being in the home early that morning to drop off a newspaper. And it said that 'Kelly AND HER BOYFRIEND had a delivery route.'

So did this mysterious boyfriend come in the house with her?

Who is that? I thought she was there to see Justin?

Exactly. Good question. Initially we were told that she arrived at 2 am, after work, and left at 7 am. And she came over to be with Justin.

But now we hear she has a boyfriend and lives in that crowded house, somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member