GUILTY IN - Skylea Carmack, 10, Gas City, Grant County, 31 Aug 2019 *stepmom arrested* *appeal filed 2022*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In the video I posted earlier the mom said LE was the first to contact her. She didn't know Skylea was missing until they came to her door.
Thanks, I missed that.

I also rewatched the video I posted, and the reporter said that (he said) she usually goes to “his mom’s house.”

So her grandmother’s house, if that was reported correctly.

Any local news about an arrest being made per comment on Fox59 FB page?
Here's this. I keep checking. WMTV Channel 27, Marion
We've heard all of the rumors circulating right now. We are working hard to get some verification. Bare with us...

ETA interesting comment by AWD. Slightly concerning comment by NN.

Alarm bells are going off I really hope Skylea’s thread does not turn out like other horrendous and tragic cases on here.
Maybe she had good reason to run away and maybe just maybe someone is waiting until they think it's safe to tell LE where she is. I so want this to be the case. Please be okay Skylea :(

WMTV Channel 27, Marion
The Husband of “Bio Mom”, the mother of the missing child from Gas City has been arrested this evening on unrelated charges.

And I do believe this is probably unrelated.

When something like this happens, law enforcement begins by looking at a potential victim’s family.

Other crimes have a habit of being exposed under this increased scrutiny.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldeBiddy
Back