Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LionRun said:
Yes. She said that, "we" posted signs. I wonder who, "we" is/are. Also, she said that, "for the most part they(the signs) are still there." No leads or info has come from said signs she said.
Hmm you know what's interesting there is that LE aren't sharing info about leads with anyone so how could "A" state that "No leads or info has come from said signs"?

Rosco is there any way to find out if "A" as been in contact with LE lately?

blaize

blaize said:
Hmm you know what's interesting there is that LE aren't sharing info about leads with anyone so how could "A" state that "No leads or info has come from said signs"?

Rosco is there any way to find out if "A" as been in contact with LE lately?

blaize
Corret blaize. LE is not sharing information. LE is tight lipped with info to me/family as well as media. While I visited in Oct, I was told by LE that interviews/communication was open and not an issue. LE has been in contact and had been addressed with what they are asking/questioning. As far as the information/interviews being the truth, that is the big issue LE has been facing with now and from the start. That is the biggest issue for LE. Don't know who/whom they are refering to tho. LE did not indicate how coopertive anyone is/has been. Won't share that.

The items taken were;

Winchester 22 Magnum lever action with scope (?) Scored under Western Style , T.A (?)

Genuine split leather gun sling. Base laces on butt of stock. Fits common stock size, Use with rifles, shotguns. 1" wide sling slips over barrel or between ramrod thimbles and held in place by a ramrod.

Mossberg 500 20 gauge with 24” slug barrel-front sight flips down- pump sleeve has been re-welded three times that you can tell also, has a western style sling.

CVA Inline muzzleloader Black fiber-optic sights front and rear western style sling with Simmons 3x9x50 Black scope. (It’s loader rod doesn’t match)

Horton Legend XT 175 Crossbow with legend scope red arrows 20” swivel style sling. EZ winder cocking device. Handle was left behind. Someone may want to order one.

---------------------------------------------------------

Very little value to steal. A rifle that was been welded three time over. Wow.. But - could be something of interst if someone would happen to see it or try and buy it since it has a very distictive difference.

The arrows to the crossbow were found in another part of the barn. I seen them. To me it appears the murder/s were not familiar with weapons. Strange to leave a major part of one weapon behide and not to be able to use it without that part - if one was familiar with the weapon you are stealing. Maybe in a hurry to leave after murders? But both wre murdered. Who would 'stop by' the house and catch them? I was told by LE that the killer/s did stay at the house for sometime after the murders. LE said killer/s tried to 'clean up' after. LE appears to have information that can prove that fact. As far as WHAT, they will not reply or share.

I feel if it was robbery, it would not have been so brutal. So 'overkill'. So messy. So personal.

Dark Knight said:
It's possible, I guess. She seemed awfully enthusiastic about the renovations, as she has since just days after the murders.
Why would someone allow a person to move/rent the house 3 weeks after the murder of their parents? Renovations were already on their way and being started 2 days after the murder. It sickens me. Strangers living in my father and step-mother's house 3 weeks after their bodies were found beaten to death. I was also told of a large New Years Party that took place at the house last year. OMG! Was told 20 or more cars were parked in the yard and loud music can be heard coming from the house. I cried the whole time I heard that information.

Boyz_Mum said:
I've been reading here, but not posting, sorry if I intrude. I read "Andrew's" comments and he seemed to be opening up communication with "A". I noticed she didn't answer the question about posting from different cities. I hope this case is solved soon.
Please don't feel that you are intruding. Feel free to post. Appreciate any comments and thoughts.

Thank you for reading and your interest. Never know what important information you can share that can be of help.

God Bless and thank you for your prayers. I believe in justice.

Dark Knight said:
I wouldn't leave it to chance.
I will send the link to LE. Let it be known.

Another luker here. Read the whole case today. Everyone (WS'ers) has really worked together for Roscoe case.

Where is A living now? In the trailer on the land or back in the house?
Her last post on Topix was recent. She was kicked out the house in the Fall. Why is she so excited about the remodel then???? Hmm...

I have just caught up by reading as much as I could about Terry and Darleen
Anderson. I hope and pray for justice in this heart wrenching case. Hopefully, LE's investigation is benefited by the information with the links you provided for them.

Many things have struck me about what happened to Terry and Darleen Anderson.

But, one thought and one thought only comes to mind when I read this quote:

"I was told by LE about shoe prints. No finger prints - as far as LE told. I was also told by LE - 'murder tried to clean up the mess' Not sure how LE refers... like did murder/s clean themselves (which I would imagine the party to be covered head-toe.. in hair... in eyes.. just all over) or clean the house.. floor... sink? LE was not specific."

Random killers do not generally attempt to clean up crime scenes. They flee. Or in some cases, the killer has stayed, eaten food, watched TV, etc.., but, they DO NOT attempt to clean up crime scenes. Generally, murderers who clean up or attempt to clean up crime scenes knew the victim (s).

LionRun said:
Anderson. I hope and pray for justice in this heart wrenching case. Hopefully, LE's investigation is benefited by the information with the links you provided for them.

"I was told by LE about shoe prints. No finger prints - as far as LE told. I was also told by LE - 'murder tried to clean up the mess' Not sure how LE refers... like did murder/s clean themselves (which I would imagine the party to be covered head-toe.. in hair... in eyes.. just all over) or clean the house.. floor... sink? LE was not specific."

Random killers do not generally attempt to clean up crime scenes. They flee. Or in some cases, the killer has stayed, eaten food, watched TV, etc.., but, they DO NOT attempt to clean up crime scenes. Generally, murderers who clean up or attempt to clean up crime scenes knew the victim (s).
That's a good point. Obviously there are exceptions to the rule, but generally I think you're right! Thanks for the insight!

Swoodski said:
Another luker here. Read the whole case today. Everyone (WS'ers) has really worked together for Roscoe case.

Where is A living now? In the trailer on the land or back in the house?
Her last post on Topix was recent. She was kicked out the house in the Fall. Why is she so excited about the remodel then???? Hmm...
Thank you for your participation. Very much appreciated.

The last I heard was "A" is living with her current BF's (father of her unborn child) parent's place. The renter has not moved out and I don't know the reason why. Maybe the renter and "A" are now at better terms? I am not sure. With all the remodeling going on I would imagine she is not very far from the house. I don't think she would allow others to supervise all the remodeling plans. I was also informed that the plumbing in the house is all broken down..and no running water on the property. Making the home not livable. Trailer is on the poperty - back of house and is still on property, but only offers electric by an extention cord from the barn to the trailer. Not sure who is actually living in the home or trailer these days.

LionRun said:

I agree. Random/strangers normally do not clean up the crime scenes.. I totally agree!! I truly believe the killer/s were VERY close to Terry and Darleen. Knew their routine and was not in fear of someone walking in on the murders.

LionRun said:

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I believe in justice!!!!!!

Anyone can post on that message board, maybe some from WS can get "A" to open up a bit more. Follow the posting trend that you've seen so far on there so as not to spook her, as it seems to be working a bit.

Rosco said:
Thank you for your participation. Very much appreciated.

The last I heard was "A" is living with her current BF's (father of her unborn child) parent's place. The renter has not moved out and I don't know the reason why. Maybe the renter and "A" are now at better terms? I am not sure. With all the remodeling going on I would imagine she is not very far from the house. I don't think she would allow others to supervise all the remodeling plans. I was also informed that the plumbing in the house is all broken down..and no running water on the property. Making the home not livable. Trailer is on the poperty - back of house and is still on property, but only offers electric by an extention cord from the barn to the trailer. Not sure who is actually living in the home or trailer these days.
Her post indicated that the house is almost entirely renovated and will be almost brand new by the time she is done. That has to be expensive, and she obviously has permission to have the work done. I didn't expect her to have even started yet.

So, now, "A" is going to have a baby? Sounds like she is enjoying her freedom.

One thing I don't understand about the, "renter" situation is this. If I had a renter in my murdered family's home that had kicked me out, and I were as vocal and expressive as A seems to be, I would be ranting and raving all over the place. I would do all I could to evict the renter. But, I don't see where she mentions the renter at all. Maybe the renter has something on her?

Thank you Rosco for the info about her possible living arrangements. She must be falsely presenting her work done at the house on the other site. Since you are hearing how run down the home has become. Wonder what's up with that? Maybe since you posted there first she thinks you're reading it and is trying to talk it up.

I had not heard of these murders till today. I live in Central Indiana about 30 miles south of Inpls.
I am truly sorry for your loss Rosco. Where is money coming from for the renovation of the house? Did A know 1st hand that you were posting on Topix? Is Topix a local forum or is it worldwide?

Swoodski said:
Thank you Rosco for the info about her possible living arrangements. She must be falsely presenting her work done at the house on the other site. Since you are hearing how run down the home has become. Wonder what's up with that? Maybe since you posted there first she thinks you're reading it and is trying to talk it up.
It's possible of her reading WS. Maybe not - She has spent her entire 20yrs in a mini-town of Mongo on 11 aches. There was no computer at the house as of 14months ago and she never went to friends with computers to play and inter-net. She never seemed to be interested. She was more outdoors and BOYS! But it might be a different story now.

It's possible she might not be telling the truth of the house. It also could be someone else talking - saying it was her. That is what I have been thinking - but BIG whatever. I hear from the town's people (all kinds - not just one or three) and they see/hear/drive by the house. I know some renovations are being started, but as far as finished, I don't think so. Seems to be allot of projects going on and nothing finished. The living room HAD to be redone becuz the carpet was blood stained as well as the walls and furniture! The carpet was cut up to burn along with the couch.

LionRun said:
So, now, "A" is going to have a baby? Sounds like she is enjoying her freedom.

One thing I don't understand about the, "renter" situation is this. If I had a renter in my murdered family's home that had kicked me out, and I were as vocal and expressive as A seems to be, I would be ranting and raving all over the place. I would do all I could to evict the renter. But, I don't see where she mentions the renter at all. Maybe the renter has something on her?
I was told that the renter is/was a GREAT friend of the 'X'. Understand that "A" and "X" were suposed to be married - and now her parents were murdered and you (renter) want/can/willing to move into the house. SICK! Now that the "X" is out of the picture since June and the new BF is around AND have a baby coming soon, might have created the head-butting. Personally I think the renter has/knows something and has told "A" that he must stay or else. Way too close of a relationship of renter to "A" and "X" and also moving in 3 weeks after murders - to NOT know or assume something. Seems to me that he was ready to move in the day after.

dottierainbow said:
Does anyone think its odd that the couch would be allowed to be destroyed instead of being kept for evidence in a trial?
Let me tell you - LE allowed the entire property and house open to family and public LESS than 48hrs after the murders took place. MY HUSBAND cleaned the house after the murders. "X" and his friends were taking property out of the barn and packing up their trucks. I screamed at LE and they told me it was a civil matter. I screamed at bank for allowing renter to move in. Deaf ears all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova