IN -Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still thinking about you and yours Rosco.

xo

Ang

Still thinking about you and yours Rosco.

xo

Ang

Me too. I'm still here to support you. I don't come to websleuths much anymore because my heart was just too full of sadness and I needed a break from it all. I know it's selfish compared to what you have gone through. I just wanted you to know that I do check this thread hoping for justice. I'm happy your parents will get the dignity they deserve with headstones for their final resting place.

Hi Rosco,
I'm still here too, just living a busy life w/ the end of the school year and dance recitals. Sometimes I wake up at night and can't get back to sleep. I was told once that the best sleeping aid when you can't sleep is to start praying in your mind. It always puts me back to sleep, but not before I get some prayers mentioned. One of my prayers is always for this crime to be solved and that "A's" baby is safe. I do hope XBF shows up at the Iron Man Fishing and that you get a chance to talk to him.

If you do get the chance to talk in person, here's some great links to body language and how to tell is someone (XBF) is lying.

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies.php

http://www.ehow.com/how_13299_know-someone-lying.html

http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/Boe22.html

Prayers and hugs to you!

Hi All. Thanks for the prayers. :blushing: If it was not for WS and the support from all of you and my DH - I swear I would have lost it a long time ago.

Yesterday was just another month to strike off the calendar of 'no arrests'.

Nothing new on nothing. Getting prepared for Iron Man next month. Already have spoken to TV and newspapers regarding some info to be printed and voiced on radio. Betcha me and brother will be the ONLY family there supporting the Foundation. Plan on mailing information out to everyone in hopes that 'maybe' I might be surprised with a visit from someone. Probably not.
Don't know what I am thinking :slap: - that would mean they cared.

Nothing new on Baby. I too pray every day for her and to be safe and well fed. I worry she is being neglected. Not a word on if LE did a well check. I have appointment with the new sheriff in LaGrange County while I am at Iron Man. I pray that he tells me 'the case is still active, we are building the case and are close to an arrest'...

I would be the happiest camper ever to hear those words.

Alas...

Keeping the faith.
Rosco.

Hi Rosco,
I'm still here too, just living a busy life w/ the end of the school year and dance recitals. Sometimes I wake up at night and can't get back to sleep. I was told once that the best sleeping aid when you can't sleep is to start praying in your mind. It always puts me back to sleep, but not before I get some prayers mentioned. One of my prayers is always for this crime to be solved and that "A's" baby is safe. I do hope XBF shows up at the Iron Man Fishing and that you get a chance to talk to him.

If you do get the chance to talk in person, here's some great links to body language and how to tell is someone (XBF) is lying.

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies.php

http://www.ehow.com/how_13299_know-someone-lying.html

http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/Boe22.html

Prayers and hugs to you!

Your very sweet. Thanks from by heart for all the prayers and thinking of me and my family... I am so humbled everytime I read someone's post.
:blowkiss:

Thanks for these links. I printed a few and I will see if there is something to this while/if I speak to XBF.

Pluggin along and doing the 'mommie and family' things...

Rosco

Wow, I just found this thread and have read the whole thing twice. I can not believe more has not been done in this case. If there is anything I can do just let me know. I am off to read the other topix thread.

Wow, I just found this thread and have read the whole thing twice. I can not believe more has not been done in this case. If there is anything I can do just let me know. I am off to read the other topix thread.

Thanks Indy Gal for reading about my family's murder.

Yes - I too (and WS) can not believe nobody has been arrested. It's a struggle daily and I pray that one day I can get 'the phone call' from LE telling me they have made an arrest. Somedays it looks really grimm tho..

It's a long thread as well as the topix. Chim in if you feel the desires..

Thanks again.
Rosco

Man I get so excited when this gets bumped up especially when I see the last post is from Rosco! I know your day is coming soon!
Prayers!
April

While I hope it couldnt be true that a young girl like that could do anything so horrible after reading and rereading everything I honestly believe she had something to do with it. Couple questions if you dont mind.
1. Does LE monitor these sites? Being a small town city you would think this would all they really have to work on.
2. Has your sister tried to contact you yet? Have you tried to call her? maybe if you did and say something like you just want all of this to be over and you are willing to be her sister no matter what, maybe she would open up?
3. Does she have a myspace, yahoo...etc? If so can someone post them
4. How often are you in contact with LE? Maybe its time to light a fire under their butts!!
5. Do you anymore about the baby?
6. Am I correct when I remember your step mom was on the couch, can they say if she was sitting or standing when attacked?
7 It has been a long time, Is there an autopsy report?

Sorry for all the questions, I hope I dont upset you with any of them. With this case being in my state I feel drawn to it. If there is anything that I could do in Indianapolis, Please dont hesitate. My PM is always open!! If you have flyers maybe I can put up some here. Its worth a shot I guess. Let Me Know.

While I hope it couldnt be true that a young girl like that could do anything so horrible after reading and rereading everything I honestly believe she had something to do with it. Couple questions if you dont mind.
1. Does LE monitor these sites? Being a small town city you would think this would all they really have to work on.
2. Has your sister tried to contact you yet? Have you tried to call her? maybe if you did and say something like you just want all of this to be over and you are willing to be her sister no matter what, maybe she would open up?
4. How often are you in contact with LE? Maybe its time to light a fire under their butts!!
6. Am I correct when I remember your step mom was on the couch, can they say if she was sitting or standing when attacked?

Sorry for all the questions, I hope I dont upset you with any of them. With this case being in my state I feel drawn to it. If there is anything that I could do in Indianapolis, Please dont hesitate. My PM is always open!! If you have flyers maybe I can put up some here. Its worth a shot I guess. Let Me Know.

HI Indy. Questions are viable. Does not upset me anymore than I am anyway.. So no worries for you to think... ;)

I'm going to try and bold the answers to your questions up top. Make it a bit easier to reply..

don't know is LE watches this forum. I do know that they have watched the other topix site. I have forwarded the thread to them myself - to have them aware of what is being said and written - not sure how much they do..
2. Has your sister tried to contact you yet? Have you tried to call her? maybe if you did and say something like you just want all of this to be over and you are willing to be her sister no matter what, maybe she would open up? no she has not tried to contact me. and NOOO.. I'm sorry but most probably will not be happy that I say this but it's my true feelings and maybe if the shoes were on the other feet there can be an understanding on how I feel. I tried to call her for months after and to no reply. Begged her to move in with me. begged her to not have people move into the house. At this moment in my life and having to have delt with not only the murders of my family but the ignorance from my sister - has created 500times more pain and anger - I do not have any interest in being a sister to her anymore. Someone that cold will not change and I do not want anyone (stranger or family) in my life to hurt me in any way, shape or form. Sister or no sister - blood or no blood.. As far as I am concerned - blood does not do that to blood. Sorry - maybe this is not what people would expect me to say - sorry... it is what my heart feels and I am so angry I could never forgive. Not right now....
Can I forgive the killer of my dad and darleen?
Could you??
I could NEVER.
not sure regarding these questions...
LE is aware of me/brother and also DA's office. I'm not going anywhere and IF something were to break - they would call me. I'm in contact with LE as much as one can - But there are no leads and information coming in.. It's (in my eyes) a cold case and in the back of the storage area - bottom of the stack - behind the bookshelf. Depressing Indy Gal. I've been trying to get this case on AMW... but to no avail.
I know nothing more about Baby Terri.
Darleen was sitting on the couch and dad was outside in his pole-barn - disconnecting the John Deer tractor from the battary charger.
LE will not share report or if they know what the weapon was.

- Deep in my heart I truly do not/can not/still can not imagine that a family member was responsible for the murders of my Dad and Darleen. It's just that brother/family/me can not justify the actions after the murders. As I have said it in previous threads that SOME actions can be age, lack of information, attention, drug abuse, or just plain ingorance - but there are so many actions that are just blunt and down right directed to be cruel and rude. That is just not right...and I truly do not want any part of that kind of life... BUT does not make someone a killer.... now does it.

Rosco

HI Indy. Questions are viable. Does not upset me anymore than I am anyway.. So no worries for you to think... ;)

I'm going to try and bold the answers to your questions up top. Make it a bit easier to reply..

don't know is LE watches this forum. I do know that they have watched the other topix site. I have forwarded the thread to them myself - to have them aware of what is being said and written - not sure how much they do..
2. Has your sister tried to contact you yet? Have you tried to call her? maybe if you did and say something like you just want all of this to be over and you are willing to be her sister no matter what, maybe she would open up? no she has not tried to contact me. and NOOO.. I'm sorry but most probably will not be happy that I say this but it's my true feelings and maybe if the shoes were on the other feet there can be an understanding on how I feel. I tried to call her for months after and to no reply. Begged her to move in with me. begged her to not have people move into the house. At this moment in my life and having to have delt with not only the murders of my family but the ignorance from my sister - has created 500times more pain and anger - I do not have any interest in being a sister to her anymore. Someone that cold will not change and I do not want anyone (stranger or family) in my life to hurt me in any way, shape or form. Sister or no sister - blood or no blood.. As far as I am concerned - blood does not do that to blood. Sorry - maybe this is not what people would expect me to say - sorry... it is what my heart feels and I am so angry I could never forgive. Not right now....
Can I forgive the killer of my dad and darleen?
Could you??
I could NEVER.
not sure regarding these questions...
LE is aware of me/brother and also DA's office. I'm not going anywhere and IF something were to break - they would call me. I'm in contact with LE as much as one can - But there are no leads and information coming in.. It's (in my eyes) a cold case and in the back of the storage area - bottom of the stack - behind the bookshelf. Depressing Indy Gal. I've been trying to get this case on AMW... but to no avail.
I know nothing more about Baby Terri.
Darleen was sitting on the couch and dad was outside in his pole-barn - disconnecting the John Deer tractor from the battary charger.
LE will not share report or if they know what the weapon was.

- Deep in my heart I truly do not/can not/still can not imagine that a family member was responsible for the murders of my Dad and Darleen. It's just that brother/family/me can not justify the actions after the murders. As I have said it in previous threads that SOME actions can be age, lack of information, attention, drug abuse, or just plain ingorance - but there are so many actions that are just blunt and down right directed to be cruel and rude. That is just not right...and I truly do not want any part of that kind of life... BUT does not make someone a killer.... now does it.

Rosco

I wish I could Just give you a big ol hug!!:blowkiss: This has to be so hard. In no way was I suggesting you should forgive her, I just thought you could fake it for the sake of her slipping up. I think that LE should read this thread as I feel there is more info here. Please forward it to them. Maybe reading our thought will make them think different. I find it shocking that I cant find more about this case on the web. Have they ever said they suspect A? I just cant believe more hasnt been done. With everything I read it is almost an open and shut case. They need to put the pressure on her somehow. Could you if you wanted get custody of the baby. Sounds like she isnt getting the care she needs. Why has nothing been released to the public if it is such a cold case. Maybe just maybe if you post phone numbers for people we can call to get things stirred up. I really want to help any way I can. Just let me know of anything I can do.

BTW Honey you have every right to be angry!! I am angry and they are your parents

BTW Honey you have every right to be angry!! I am angry and they are your parents

I know Indy you never intended to force or say to forgive her. :blowkiss:

BIG HUG TOGETHER (HUGS) Indy. Your sweet to be so concerned and trying to understand this case and it's many many thoughts and theories.

Again I must express that if it was not for WS in my life I truly would have fallin apart months ago!! :blowkiss:
I have no bad thoughts or feelings for anyone who asks questions and is wondering how I feel and what is going on... It's normal and human nature. I share my true thoughts and feelings. I would never expect everyone 100% to understand.

My brother and SIL has expressed their wanting baby Terri if she would become available for someone to take her out of that environment. They have already called CPS and given their phone and info if needed.

I have no clue why AMW or TV or anyone has been contacted for public to see. Not a thought why. I have tried AMW, talk shows, CourtTV and Montel Williams - anyone.. I've tried them all. Emailed many many many times...not one person contact me to try and do a story or even ask about my story. I did have a reading from Carol Pate from Physic Detectives off Court TV. I have that on DVD.. I sent it to LE over a year ago. Carol said she would work with LE. I do not believe they ever contact her.

LE is waiting for the 'smoking gun' is what I have been told several times. Crappp nobody is going to walk into their office and say 'hey - I did it and here is the weapon and come take me away'... I don't know what LE is doing and what they are saying. Again - there are some information that I feel that public should not know...and LE has kept MOST to themselves anyway. They don't tell me anything. VERY tight lipped.

I do have a scheduled meeting with LE while I am there in June for the Iron Man. I have a strange inner feeling that this meeting is a waste of my time... I hope not...:(

-off this note for a bit....:crazy:
I did have a good morning tho - so far

The Monday after Mother's Day I was off on my commute to DT-Chi Town by way of the Metra and I somehow/somewhere lost my neckless and MOM charm that DH gave me for last year MD. I was heart-broken. Was it a sign from God by loosing this neckless right after MD? Why/how could I loose something so important to me? Did I not clasp it right.? Anyway. This morning while DH was dropping me off at the Metra parking lot area (as we do every mon-fri) in the same spot and area... I looked down while I was walking...and VOLA - my neckless and charm - unharmed from cars in/out of the parking lot, not taken by stranger who found it - it was right there.. still together and in perfect shape.

It's going to be a good day today!:dance:

Rosco

So glad you had a nice day!!!

Thanks Indy Gal. It did actually turn out ok.

Going to see about catching an earlier train home. BUT - alas I have no business leaving the office - for I have way too much to do.

:crazy: (((and what am I doing on WS???)))

Also - thanks for posting the thread and web-site on your personal signature.

I feel very humbled ...:blowkiss:

Thanks again Indy Gal.
Rosco

Thanks Indy Gal. It did actually turn out ok.

Going to see about catching an earlier train home. BUT - alas I have no business leaving the office - for I have way too much to do.

:crazy: (((and what am I doing on WS???)))

Also - thanks for posting the thread and web-site on your personal signature.

I feel very humbled ...:blowkiss:

Thanks again Indy Gal.
Rosco

If there is ANYTHING ever that I can do Plaese let me know. Being only 2 hours away I feel like I should do something.

I just started reading about this case today on another forum...I hope the family finds some closure and soon!!!
Who is the father of "A"'s baby? Is it the XBF? And does anyone know where the baby and "A" are at? Are they still living in the house?
Sherry I am about 50 miles south of you (Kankakee area)not real sure what I could possibly do to help you out but want to put the offer out there in case you ever need anything!

Hi Rosco (((((HUGS)))))
I'm just now starting on this forum I'm praying that you find answers, and peace in them. I can understand your anger.
I saw someone ask if "A" has a myspace and was wondering if this could be hers?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=128256086

Like I said, I've only made it a few pages so far, so I may be way off with that myspace guess. Just know that I am here to help if you need it.

Hi Rosco (((((HUGS)))))
I'm just now starting on this forum I'm praying that you find answers, and peace in them. I can understand your anger.
I saw someone ask if "A" has a myspace and was wondering if this could be hers?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=128256086

Like I said, I've only made it a few pages so far, so I may be way off with that myspace guess. Just know that I am here to help if you need it.

I due believe it is as i requested her as my friend, people who dont want to get found will pu a thing when you have to enter email or last name, i typed in anderson and it said it was sending the request....sooo Rosco is that her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbw0021