IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Holy Cow! Oh, I would love to send that woman a message.

How SELFISH can you be? Oh, your parents were brutally murdered - get over it, don't live in the past and I can't be your 'friend' anymore because the reality that bad things happen to people is ruining my fun.

This person is insufferable. Don't let it hurt your feelings. This woman is just clueless and completely selfish, off in her own little bubble where everything is roses and smiling babies. Unbelievable.

The funny thing about that is the fact that considering the circumstances you are not negative. You tend to keep a postive, strong outlook on things but you are still realistic and I guess some people just can't handle that. WE CAN. You have tons of support here.

I understand what Cubby and Snowme are saying. My fiance thinks there is something wrong with me. He finds my interest in such things morbid and can't stand to hear about it which proves frustrating for me because I want to talk to him about it. He can handle the missing people type stuff but if it comes to homicide he just can't listen to the details. He gets really upset and it will give him nightmares. He says he has to vivid of an imagination to hear about such thing. Bless his little heart:angel:
But he would NEVER email an old friend who has gone through what you have and say you are ruining my fun. He just wouldn't look at your page.

The woman could have been much more tactful and just said I am really sorry for what happened but I have a hard time dealing with this stuff but she took it to another level by saying it is ruining her good time and she CHOOSES not to live in the past, etc. She was downright rude.

I am sorry to hear about the house. I guess there is not anything you can do. Just one more thing to add to list of weird, disconnected things "A" has done. She is letting her parents house be sold at an auction. Is she getting the proceeds?

Oh man that's heartbreaking to know the property is up for auction.

Happy happy birthday to your little man!! :HappyBday

Woohoo... all those happy excited children.. and grown children too.... party's at Rosco's place!!! :D

Ohhh I know.
Sucks the property will be gone and NOTHING to show for everything... Such a sad sad sad end to the very home Dad and Darleen broke their backs for decades to make it a home.
DESTROYED!
'A' won't get any money (not that I know of). She never paid off the Home Eq. Note. Also - needs to be de-contaminated by BIOHAZARD - from the Meth lab. LE said Health Dept. will NOT allow anyone to live there without it cleaned professionally.

OH - also found out that MOST of the front windows are broken and boarded up. House must look a MESS!!! ~ ~ ~

I am hoping to find more info as to how I might be able to get some of DH personal property (if it's still there).
Maybe even get that fishing pole for my DS ;)
And the 'Father Time' walking stick I gave my Dad for his b-day one year.

All my love to everyone here at WS. Thanks for keeping my chin up and my spirits even higher.. :D

Rosco

(( ps- having the insane 6yr old party at the local gym!.. OMG I could not imagine my home being infested with all them kiddies!!! LOL!! ))

LOL, well alright... take it to the gym.. leave the mess for them! I don't blame you!

Oh I do hope you are able to at least get the chance to recover anything there that you should have.

I'm guessing that they would have somehow maneuvered a lien on that tree trimming equipment/trucks, etc. if they could have? So is all that lost at this point as well?

I guess the way I'd try to look at it in hindsight would be that the home and all they worked so hard for was gone on that horrible day... it went with them. It lives on, just as it was, that way. Because what is left behind after they were gone doesn't even resemble their hard work and dedication. Know what I mean?

Ohhh I know.
Sucks the property will be gone and NOTHING to show for everything... Such a sad sad sad end to the very home Dad and Darleen broke their backs for decades to make it a home.
DESTROYED!
'A' won't get any money (not that I know of). She never paid off the Home Eq. Note. Also - needs to be de-contaminated by BIOHAZARD - from the Meth lab. LE said Health Dept. will NOT allow anyone to live there without it cleaned professionally.

OH - also found out that MOST of the front windows are broken and boarded up. House must look a MESS!!! ~ ~ ~

I am hoping to find more info as to how I might be able to get some of DH personal property (if it's still there).
Maybe even get that fishing pole for my DS ;)
And the 'Father Time' walking stick I gave my Dad for his b-day one year.

All my love to everyone here at WS. Thanks for keeping my chin up and my spirits even higher.. :D

Rosco

(( ps- having the insane 6yr old party at the local gym!.. OMG I could not imagine my home being infested with all them kiddies!!! LOL!! ))

Any chance at all (or interest) of you buying the property? After what happened there, and the shape it is in, I guarantee it will sell very cheap.

OMG I'm just catching up because my little boy has been very ill. Sherry, if you send me that ladies information I will become her friend and blast her page with negative comments...ok so I won't do that, but I really want to. UGH what a self-centered, mean person she is. I for one love all your posts and your love for your parents is the only thing I think of when I read your posts. Keep'em coming sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Any chance at all (or interest) of you buying the property? After what happened there, and the shape it is in, I guarantee it will sell very cheap.

Truth DK....
I dont think I could buy it. After everything that has happen.
I know there were 18yrs of great memories for me and DB - but truly. ... The past 3 1/2 years are just coated with horrible after effects.

DH called LE and spoke to them today. LE said the auction is on 30April. DH will be calling LE in the morning - see if there is a possiblilty of getting momentos before auction. Shall see...

Memories are all that we have now...and that really truly does suck in the worst way.
We all thought when we left dad's place with Rosco on Oct 31st 2005 we would be back.
NEVER happend... and that truly does SUCK!

All the 'up-keep' and 'remodeling'...... what a WASTE. :slap:
She should have paid the note off before putting new sidding, buying new cars and motorcycles for her BF.

First thing I would have done when received the insurance was PAY OFF HOUSE... dahhhhhh :slap:

Rosco

OMG I'm just catching up because my little boy has been very ill. Sherry, if you send me that ladies information I will become her friend and blast her page with negative comments...ok so I won't do that, but I really want to. UGH what a self-centered, mean person she is. I for one love all your posts and your love for your parents is the only thing I think of when I read your posts. Keep'em coming sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Sorry about DS being sick.... Feel better....

Thanks... She's NOT worth it...

What a crock huh!!?!?!?!?!?!
And I never posted anything 'bad' on FB.
Just about finding justice and wanting the murder/s captured.
WOW.. horrible huh!? WHATEVER...

Rosco,
I will pray that you and your DH can get into the home if there aer any momento's left. I'm afraid if the windows were busted who knows who's been in the home. You hear these stories about people breaking in to steal plumbing etc.

Hope the birthday party went well. Happy Birthday to your DS!

Cubby

:furious:
Why are pps so rude?

I have a Facebook for Dad and Darleen's Justice. This PM was from a long-time friend from grade-school. Met thru Classmates a few months back. We spoke a few times on the phone and emailed each every now and then.

I received this PM from her today and the reasons she took Dad and Darleen's Facebook off of her friends list... BANNED...

I understand your reasons for doing facebook trying get your word out about your dad, however, my reasons for facebooking are for fun and I have managed to locate a lot of my former Midway airlines friends and United airlines friends that I missed so much. I love communicating with these friends of mine and well it's all very positive energy and positive fun. This facebook is fun networking for me, but your comments on it are very negative and sometimes very unappealing. I've been questioned quite a bit about who is writing such things have been given negative words about it too. I've had to explain. I've had no communication with you regarding anything else and feel used thru my networking. This is fun for me and I know that I am not in your shoes but I do not live in the past for I too have had my share of negative things in my life including being abducted at knifepoint and being told I was going to be killed. I lived. And I forgave who did it. I cannot tell you what to do, but I have to remove Terry Anderson from my network to keep my networks lighthearted and fun because that is who I am. I am a deep person but do not dwell on the negativity for I will then draw only more to me....it is the laws of attraction. I would rather you and i keep friendship on the side and communicate via emails or phone calls when we can. Please do not be offended but your negativity really brings me down and others too...and I'm being questioned too much about your type of writings. Honestly I've never seen anything positive about "helping you find that someone"...I'm sorry Sherry please do not be offended but I need to keep friendship separate from your finding your dad's murderer. I feel used.

How is a person to feel about this PM? :waitasec:

Me... it really punched me below the belt.... HURT is an understatment...

:furious::furious:

I replied " Sorry - good luck'...

Sometimes it really is difficult to continue when I am continued to be bashed and compared.... :mad:

Sorry - no continue future friendship there...

Rosco

HOW DARE SHE! I'm sorry but being kidnapped at knifepoint and being threatened is NOTHING compared to what happened to Terry and Darleen. She survived and your dear father and stepmother did not get to have that luxury. I was once car-jacked and would never compare that to a loved ones unsolved brutal murder. Rosco you don't deserve a "friend" (and I use that term loosely) like that. Don't let this get you down too much though, because there are good people who would want to help. Rosco your courage and tenacity are an inspiration to me and I truly believe Terry and Darleen's killers will not go unpunished and they will get caught because of you and your hard work to always keep going. (((hugs)))

Rosco, Happy Birthday to your DS! I'm sorry about Terry and Darleen's house being auctioned off. It's such a shame that "A" let that happen. I'll be praying that you are able to get some treasures before the auction. At least they can never take away your memories of good and happy times there.

From 'A's' FB...

I just had another baby girl. Bobby and I named her Elaine. We have two children together now. Our other daughter's name is Terri, and she is two years old. Bobby and I have been together for almost three years now, and we plan to get married.

It takes more than pushing out a child to be a MOTHER.

She has never had custody of either girls. Fantasyland.....

Sad - is she living a dream??? This statement makes it appear she and BW have both girls and are living happily ever after - on the verge of marriage.

Dont have any words....

Meantime - house is up for auction on 30April and everything went to carp...

Rosco

She likes to keep up appearances, huh? I've never understood why people do that, especially online on places like facebook and myspace. Those that would read it, if they know you... know the real story and those that don't know you.. what does it matter to tell them at all?! Eh.

I hope she'll use some form of birth control at this point!

Cassiusleuth - hope your little boy is in better health!

Snowme...thank you he is a lot better and he turns 1 today!!

Rosco...ok so on topix the person claimed they named the baby Darlene didn't it? I'm going to go back and check. Anyway, I'm not sure what world she actually lives in, but it seems to be a fairytale to her. I mean she has to know that everyone knows she is lying. However, on the other hand what is she suppose to write....something like this?

B and I live in our truck in Michigan...it's the last one that the bank hasn't been able to reposses because they can't find us here...I have 2 girls I think their names are Terri and Darlene...I mean Elaine...anyway I can't remember right now if it comes to me I'll be sure to update my facebook/myspace...neither lives with us because the truck just isn't big enough at this point...actually wait I think I gave Darlene I mean Elaine away to the state because I've just had this horrible life and no one understands me....at this point I don't know where the girls are but I plan on finding out soon...I'm on probabtion because I was cooking meth in my parents house that they worked so hard for and it's now up for auction and it's totally not my fault..none of this is I'm just misunderstood.

Ok so I made all of that up, but it's got to be closer than what she wrote on facebook..right?

HAPPY B-DAY DS !!!!!!!! :clap::clap:

:applause::laugh::laugh::laugh:

TOTALLY crackin up!!

It was Darla (on topix) and/or Elaine (on FB).

Whatever ~ ~ I was given information of the baby and her care (or lack of per "A") from the best source...so I'll take their word over "A's" anyday!!!

Yea - totally misunderstood..

Not her fault.:mad::hopping_mad::steamed::trout:

LOL... still crackin me up. read the 'story' like 4 times now and keeps getting better and better...

thanks for the morning laugh!:crazy::laughbounce:
Rosco:blowkiss:

Snowme...thank you he is a lot better and he turns 1 today!!

Rosco...ok so on topix the person claimed they named the baby Darlene didn't it? I'm going to go back and check. Anyway, I'm not sure what world she actually lives in, but it seems to be a fairytale to her. I mean she has to know that everyone knows she is lying. However, on the other hand what is she suppose to write....something like this?

B and I live in our truck in Michigan...it's the last one that the bank hasn't been able to reposses because they can't find us here...I have 2 girls I think their names are Terri and Darlene...I mean Elaine...anyway I can't remember right now if it comes to me I'll be sure to update my facebook/myspace...neither lives with us because the truck just isn't big enough at this point...actually wait I think I gave Darlene I mean Elaine away to the state because I've just had this horrible life and no one understands me....at this point I don't know where the girls are but I plan on finding out soon...I'm on probabtion because I was cooking meth in my parents house that they worked so hard for and it's now up for auction and it's totally not my fault..none of this is I'm just misunderstood.

Ok so I made all of that up, but it's got to be closer than what she wrote on facebook..right?

She likes to keep up appearances, huh? I've never understood why people do that, especially online on places like facebook and myspace. Those that would read it, if they know you... know the real story and those that don't know you.. what does it matter to tell them at all?! Eh.

I hope she'll use some form of birth control at this point!

It scares me to know she is 24yrs old and could have MANY more unwanted and drug additcted children!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

It is a fact that she does not want either of her girls and the State (Indiana and Michigan) will now care and pay for her 'bad choices in life' ~ that she does not understand why she is making bad choices.:bang:

Sad...Fantacy World...

TICK/TOCK..
I am certain BW will be in jail soon (whenever those court hearings are finalized) on those Meth and gun charges from the raid at the house on Feb 2008. Uncertain about 'A'...

BW was a previous felon and had already did time in FLA on drug charges... so I DOUBT he will be walking free for much longer. :clap:

Rosco

Gosh, I can't believe they aren't in jail at this point. Don't they know if they can get her in jail she will most likely talk. Do the judges and police communicate? It just baffles me. They must have some money for bond, because his bond at this point has to be pretty high being a convicted felon. AND how in the world does she pass her drug tests...I mean the hospital had to know if she had drugs in her system when she had the baby. That is mandatory revoke of bond and probation isn't it? I wish I could see all the court documents because it's driving me nuts. I might just pay for them at this point so I can figure it out.

Gosh, I can't believe they aren't in jail at this point. Don't they know if they can get her in jail she will most likely talk. Do the judges and police communicate? It just baffles me. They must have some money for bond, because his bond at this point has to be pretty high being a convicted felon. AND how in the world does she pass her drug tests...I mean the hospital had to know if she had drugs in her system when she had the baby. That is mandatory revoke of bond and probation isn't it? I wish I could see all the court documents because it's driving me nuts. I might just pay for them at this point so I can figure it out.

They put up those work trucks (see her myspace for pics of trucks) for bonds back in Feb 2008. Prolly about $7k for both to bond out.. might have been a bit more..

Not sure regarding the drugs and being on probation - violation of probation. I would assume the same - but I also thought this case was going to be solved in a short time.. :mad: amongst so many other assumptions on these murders and the happenings there-after.

It's possible they lost their bond $$ when the didnt show for court for the first time and she was wanted by Indiana. Not sure how that works.

Rosco

I hope she didn't name the baby Darlene! What a way to disgrace you parents.

So, I had two children that I named in honor of my parents and subsequently went on to neglect and abuse until they were taken away because I was THAT bad of a mother. These babies are in honor of you mom and dad......:sick:

It's so frustrating and sad because the truth is there are thousands and thousands of babies who were born into very similar situations.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steviecarter
Back