GUILTY IN - Tiffanie Adams, 20, pregnant, Sullivan, 5 November 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wait a minute.......all of these so-called incidents with her mother supposedly happened right after she was reported missing on Nov. 7th. This looks like to me that mom was trying to cast blame and motive on Tiffanie's "Dad" prior to her body even being found. Anybody else find the timing of these supposed domestic violence events suspicious? No report was actually filed until Dec. 2----almost a month after Tiffanie was reported missing.

None of the alleged confrontations took place prior to Nov. 7th----only afterwards.

Thank you Steelman. I think you're REALLY onto something here.

:thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait a minute.......all of these so-called incidents with her mother supposedly happened right after she was reported missing on Nov. 7th. This looks like to me that mom was trying to cast blame and motive on Tiffanie's "Dad" prior to her body even being found. Anybody else find the timing of these supposed domestic violence events suspicious? No report was actually filed until Dec. 2----almost a month after Tiffanie was reported missing.

None of the alleged confrontations took place prior to Nov. 7th----only afterwards.

Exactly. That is the point several of us have made as well. Interesting, huh? Speaks volumes. I had hoped and prayed and actually thought for awhile that Tiffanie did leave on her own because that would be a much better outcome than this. The world she existed in was a horrible world, but what was don't to her is just disgusting. I wish she had found a way out safely for her and her baby.

I am still fuming that Mom's husband is doing his very best to deflect any blame vis-a-vis Tiffanie to the very person who loved her the most.

Having read Tiffanie's FB and other SM, I am convinced this is one of those episodes where the victim names his/her murderer(s) from the grave. If justice is not done in this case, then I will throw my hands up in the air in disgust.

In the meantime, my prayers and thoughts are with Tiffanie's dad, sister and her friends who are grieving for such a senseless and cruel crime. RIP, dear Tiffanie and your little guy.

Exactly. That is the point several of us have made as well. Interesting, huh? Speaks volumes. I had hoped and prayed and actually thought for awhile that Tiffanie did leave on her own because that would be a much better outcome than this. The world she existed in was a horrible world, but what was don't to her is just disgusting. I wish she had found a way out safely for her and her baby.

Yeah, her Dad was being set up as the fall guy right after she disappeared. I think the intention was to deflect suspicion and make it appear that HE was the one with the anger management problem.

If any of these DV events actually did occur, I'd think it was due mainly to her Dad being worried about her well being and trying to figure out why she disappeared without a word. I'm not too sure any of this actually occurred though, as you can see, no report was ever filed and the police were never called until after she had compiled a nice little list. Everything on that list would be "witnessed" by her now boyfriend, and it would be her Dad's word against the two of them.

I'm sure that her killer would also know that it was just a matter of time before she was found, so time was of the essence to deflect suspicion towards somebody else. I just hope the cops around there aren't falling for it, and can see through the charade.

Everything they have done and said since she went missing is shady

Well Tiffanie's mother's husband BO when Tiffanie went missing posted on his FB page that Tiffanie ran away and that she was in the woods in a tent at some guys house, he made up a whole rebellion story. Tiffanie's boyfriend had stated numerous times that BO kept sexually harassing Tiffanie on a number of occasions. And I am sure the mother knows all. IMO. So then I read that same post again and he has changed it to that she was moving to her aunts house.

You hit it on the nose! Thank you for stating it so eloquently.

Lord!, I deleted my posts - I am following too many cases. I thought I was on the Cassie Compton thread. Sorry all!!

Below is a link to a short report about the status of this case.

They have a brief interview with the man that everyone in here considers to be "her Dad", Bruce Adams, although he is apparently her step-dad. Take note in the video that they have him listed as "family member". It was his house she left the day she vanished, and he is also the one that her mother is gunning for with all of the restraining orders.

http://wthitv.com/2015/01/18/community-gathers-to-honor-the-life-of-tiffanie-adams/

Brian Orr is Tiffanie's moms husband. Johnnus is Brian's son.

That is the guy that some people were suspicious of on the FB page (back when it was public and I still could read it). Hmm. Glad an arrest has been made.

That is the guy that some people were suspicious of on the FB page (back when it was public and I still could read it). Hmm. Glad an arrest has been made.

As of late, discussions had named Johnnus as the suspect with BO as possibly the helper.

This is the puke that was arrested for Tiffanie's murder.

2266887-L.jpg

http://www.gcdailyworld.com/story/2158164.html

Johnus L. Orr was arrested late this afternoon (Tuesday) and incarcerated in the Sullivan County Jail with no bond.

At the request of Sullivan County Prosecutor John Springer, no other information will be released at this time. Media will be notified by the Indiana State Police on the date and time of an upcoming press conference.

TWO COUNTS OF MURDER - the State of Indiana got the charging documents in order, it appears.

May this monster who extinguished these two beautiful precious lights - ending their potential and promise before they ever had the chance to fulfill their collective destinies - face the maximum!

The pursuit of justice for Tiffanie and Baby Brynsten begins in earnest now.

:busted:

:rose: :rose:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad to see an arrest for this despicable crime. When I think of Tiffanie, I think of all of the hope she had of a better life for her son. Who knows if she would have been able to break the cycle, there was a lot riding against her, but she was plum damned determined to try. How dare JO snuff out their bright light! If any other Orr is involved, I expect ISP will bring them down, too.

Fly high, Tiffanie and Brynsten.

I had a feeling it was an Orr and I knew that Brian Orr had something to do with it. He kept posting crazy stuff on his FB page about when she first went missing. I am glad they have arrested these monsters. Rest in Peace Tiffanie and baby boy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.
Back