Inconsistencies, Contradictions, & Curiosities

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well maybe not the T-Rex unless it has human hands...Maybe it is homer?

it has a sort of a greenish tint so I am going with an alien of some sort.....perhaps that is a "new" theory of what happened to Susan???

What is that thing that looks like a spearhead at the bottom left foot of the paper mache art? If you hold down your control button and press ++++++ it will enlarge the pic. Hold control and press minus the same number of times that you pressed + to return to normal size.

wm

I was wondering the same thing; it sure looks like quite the phalic symbol to me. It starts right where the penis would begin and extends all the way to the floor. I've never seen a chicken like that??? YIKES!

Josh's claims that Susan may have committed suicide don't make sense. Where is her body? If she killed herself while he and the boys were camping in the freezing cold, wouldn't he have found her body when he came home? I think most people who commit suicide do it at home. Oh, and wasn't her car still there?
It's like he is grasping at straws. A woman who wants to kill herself wouldn't have the same mindset of someone who decides to run away with man. Didn't he pay attention to his wife's moods?

Josh's claims that Susan may have committed suicide don't make sense. Where is her body? If she killed herself while he and the boys were camping in the freezing cold, wouldn't he have found her body when he came home? I think most people who commit suicide do it at home. Oh, and wasn't her car still there?
It's like he is grasping at straws. A woman who wants to kill herself wouldn't have the same mindset of someone who decides to run away with man. Didn't he pay attention to his wife's moods?

She would have had to walk out of the house, lock it without the keys, and walk away to do the deed herself. All during a cold winter night.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=7764618&page=1

Didn't even know this type of thing existed until I heard about it on the news one day. I don't even know if I can find a (smilies) to describe how I feel just reading it again. Wow. Gotta step away just a bit....

I didn't know about it until a few years ago, I think I read it in a book. Yes, it's shocking but not that uncommon these days. There was a movie starring Robin Williams that I watched on t.v. awhile back... IIRC, that is how his son in the movie died and he was so ashamed he tried to make it look like an ordinary hanging, but finally admitted it in the end. Very sad.
You would be surprised at the hinky things some of these movie stars get into and what the real story is behind some of their deaths.

She would have had to walk out of the house, lock it without the keys, and walk away to do the deed herself. All during a cold winter night.

Believe me, I agree with you, I don't think she did this. However, when I used to go out biking, I have on many occasions locked all the doors in the house and then exited through the garage. There is more then enough time to push the garage door opener on the wall in the garage and then run out the garage door before it closes. Again, I don't think this happened in this case, I'm just saying it is technically possible to do...

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=7764618&page=1

Didn't even know this type of thing existed until I heard about it on the news one day. I don't even know if I can find a (smilies) to describe how I feel just reading it again. Wow. Gotta step away just a bit....

Yeah, knowing what we now know about SP, and looking at the configuration of the rope and the way it is tied, I am very suspicious that it what the rope at the Powells is for.

I find it curious that Josh hasn't commented about his dad's claim that Susan and he were sexual or that his dad was falling in love with Susan.

With the space sci-fi books, books by Carl Sagen (UFO's and SETA) I'm thinking someone in the family made an "ET" and prolly has/had an interest in extraterrestrials and UFO's. Then probably did use it for Halloween. The hanger holds up the noose around the aliens neck. jmo

I'm more concerned about the sword and female genitalia poster, TBH. That's scary.

I posted this in the other thread not knowing this is here.

This screen capture blow up makes your mind go to places it shouldn't. Doesn't it look like a paper mache of a female body in the pose of "Mother Mary"

It's Jar-Jar binks from Star Wars.

With the space sci-fi books, books by Carl Sagen (UFO's and SETA) I'm thinking someone in the family made an "ET" and prolly has/had an interest in extraterrestrials and UFO's. Then probably did use it for Halloween. The hanger holds up the noose around the aliens neck. jmo

I'm more concerned about the sword and female genitalia poster, TBH. That's scary.

Who would hang an alien? Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I think a hanging corpse would certainly be a scary decoration to put up, but really, who would plan out their Halloween decorations and think, "we need to hang an alien! That would be scary!" I'll have to think about this idea.

Personally, I think the noose has some other purpose. That room didn't exactly look like it was stacked with holiday decorations. IMO.

I was wondering the same thing; it sure looks like quite the phalic symbol to me. It starts right where the penis would begin and extends all the way to the floor. I've never seen a chicken like that??? YIKES!

Ok and thanks! I was just curious if anyone else noticed:innocent:/

wm

I have made a disturbing connection......
I had posted earlier in the tread that I thought the object next to the noose was a dragon kite or puppet. Well as it turns out Dagon kite is a deviant sexual position. Look it up. I found while looking for images in google of a dragon kite to post and compare. Somebody pass the eye bleach.

Can anyone make out any of the books or junk in that room?
One can only imagine if this is the 'art room' what does the bedroom look like?

I have made a disturbing connection......
I had posted earlier in the tread that I thought the object next to the noose was a dragon kite or puppet. Well as it turns out Dagon kite is a deviant sexual position. Look it up. I found while looking for images in google of a dragon kite to post and compare. Somebody pass the eye bleach.

I'll take your word for it, to afraid to find out ! LOL
This is just the tip of the iceberg, IMO of this family/house.

Is that the noose JP said was used for weightlifting? Really? Apparently, it hasn't been used in a while, being stuffed back there like it is.

That noose doesn't look like anything I've ever seen in a gym or can even imagine using during weightlifting. I'm thinking it probably was some sort of decoration, perhaps for Halloween. Otherwise, I have to think of some majorly unpleasant things, which I'm trying not to do right now....

IMO

Josh said he would talk with FBI but not WVC PD and hasn't as of the latest video I saw of Nielson tonight on the news. Get on with it boy! Don't be inconsistent! They're rolling out a red carpet already...

snipped

Why Josh Powell is a person of interest

Investigators have said repeatedly that Josh Powell has not cooperated with them. But Powell insists, even in recent interviews, that he has been cooperative.

"None of that is true," Nielsen said.

Josh Powell also recently said in an interview that he would be willing to talk to the FBI but not to West Valley police.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=960&sid=17426938&autostart=y

snipped from article

“He hasn't helped us at all,” Chief Nielson says. “When we've asked him about things, he either ducked it or refused to talk to us. So he said he's willing to help. So Josh, come on down, we're ready, we'll have a team up there tomorrow. So we're standing by and we're going to hold you to your word, you said you'd do it and we're ready."

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-w...h-nearing-resolution-20110929,0,4362818.story

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time
Back