Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM

Not everything the media says is fact.

The 'other' Heather Elvis is a cousin.
I've always questioned the "other" HE in the hospital. Yes, I believe it is possible, but boy, it sure is coincidental.

I've always questioned the "other" HE in the hospital. Yes, I believe it is possible, but boy, it sure is coincidental.

There's no such thing as a coincidence in a homicide investigation.

I wonder if these IE locations are the same locations HE and SM spent time together.

I believe TM was beyond humiliated and consumed with jealousy, rage and thoughts of revenge. moo

Raging at Heather on SM didn't make her feel better. Handcuffing SM to the bed every night and putting a pass code on his phone didn't help either. The cross country trip to Cali wasn't enough to ease her humiliation and jealousy. Having sex in public and texting t%@t shots to HE (ewwww) still did not give her the relief she needed from the shame, humiliation, jealousy and rage that had consumed her.

What's left? Murdering the person TM felt was responsible for all of this- Heather.

All, moo.

~|~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if these IE locations are the same locations HE and SM spent time together.

I believe TM was beyond humiliated and consumed with jealousy, rage and thoughts of revenge. moo

Raging at Heather on SM didn't make her feel better. Handcuffing SM to the bed every night and putting a pass code on his phone didn't help either. The cross country trip to Cali wasn't enough to ease her humiliation and jealousy. Having sex in public and texting t%@t shots to HE (ewwww) still did not give her the relief she needed from the shame, humiliation, jealousy and rage that had consumed her.

What's left? Murdering the person TM felt was responsible for all of this- Heather.
All, moo.

And it still wasn't enough. TM was still raging. I hope the jail time cooled her off.

Unless those explicit vulgar texts were sent to Heather while she was at work and people were with her when she received them. If she was working when she received one of those nasty pics showing Tammy & Sidney engaged in a sex act, and if Heather looked upset about it, and if Heather shared with people that were around her that vulgar text that was just sent to her, then their testimony would be as good as having Heather there to testify how she felt when she received that text. Not only would they be able to describe in detail what was in the picture, they'd also be able to describe how Heather reacted to it.

Surely Heather showed the pics around, it's the kind of thing you could not resist doing.

I might have said this before but in a different way. Still racking my brain over it. So, are the IE charges supposed to be some shot at an alibi? From my understanding from the second bond hearing, those charges only came about because SM told LE. If they were in fact true and the M's were at those locations when they said they were, wouldn't LE have to back it up? The times don't exactly put them in a different place or time that would dispute their connection to HE. So, what would the M's benefit from this? And, how can LE makes these charges stick in court? Also, the judge scoffed about the high bail that was set on these "misdemeanor" charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Sorry for any typos!

I might have said this before but in a different way. Still racking my brain over it. So, are the IE charges supposed to be some shot at an alibi? From my understanding from the second bond hearing, those charges only came about because SM told LE. If they were in fact true and the M's were at those locations when they said they were, wouldn't LE have to back it up? The times don't exactly put them in a different place or time that would dispute their connection to HE. So, what would the M's benefit from this? And, how can LE makes these charges stick in court? Also, the judge scoffed about the high bail that was set on these "misdemeanor" charges.

I don't know if the story was a shot at an alibi or not. Perhaps Sidney was trying to convince investigators he didn't have his mind on Heather Elvis that night. He was out having car sex with his wife.

They have Sidney's statement that he and Tammy had car sex in a public place. That is all that is needed to make the charges stick.

IMO

Wow, PeterThomasFan.....I was just coming here to post the same thoughts. If I self-reported that I shoplifted something, I would think no one would arrest me without evidence other than my words. It does sound strange to me. I am NOT defending the Ms AT ALL. Maybe these charges were placed by LE knowing the Ms would be using this to support their timeline that night - and it is a crime. Blech. These two make me sick.

The only thing I can think of as to why LE wanted this info in is to disprove SM was leaving TM because they were still an intimate couple, making SM a liar and also showing he used the "leaving his wife" bit as a lure to get Heather to meet him. Just guessing; wish we had more pieces to the puzzle. Trial seems so far away!!

In South Carolina, don't confessions of a defendant have to be corroborated by proof aliunde of the corpus delicti to properly secure a conviction? . . . Meaning there has to be evidence supporting the crime actually took place? During the bond hearing it seemed like SM's word was all they had which wouldn't be strong enough.

However, if pictures were taken and LE personnel were able to extract the date, time and location from the EXIF data, then that (I think) should satisfy the evidentiary requirement.

Supposedly there are cell phone photos that were sent to HE's phone of these IE incidents, in addition to SM's mentioning it to LE. So that would be corroboration of the events.

In South Carolina, don't confessions of a defendant have to be corroborated by proof aliunde of the corpus delicti to properly secure a conviction? . . . Meaning there has to be evidence supporting the crime actually took place? During the bond hearing it seemed like SM's word was all they had which wouldn't be strong enough.

However, if pictures were taken and LE personnel were able to extract the date, time and location from the EXIF data, then that (I think) should satisfy the evidentiary requirement.

A confession is an admission of guilt by the accused party. Sidney was not accused of IE. He vountarily disclosed the car sex to LE. I'm not sure that would be considered a confession.

At the time of the charge and arrest, I don't believe LE was concerned about a conviction on the IE charges anyway.

One does not have to be accused of a crime to confess to a crime. It's still a confession.

Example: a kid shoplifts an item from a store. Parent finds the item and knows kid didn't have any money to pay for item. Parent marches kid back to store where kid tells the store manager s/he stole the item. That's a confession even though no one in LE or store security accused the kid of stealing.

Another Example: One spouse shoots the other spouse dead. No one knows about the shooting. Guilty spouse calls 911 and says "I just shot and killed my spouse." Guilty spouse goes to police headquarters and repeats this and tells the story about what happened and how the killing came about. That's a confession, even though no one in LE accused the person of killing anyone. Shooter will still be arrested and charged with a crime even though they confessed and voluntarily went to the police station.

Moral of the story could be if you are going to make up an alibi try to find something that is :facepalm:not illegal..

One does not have to be accused of a crime to confess to a crime. It's still a confession.

Example: a kid shoplifts an item from a store. Parent finds the item and knows kid didn't have any money to pay for item. Parent marches kid back to store where kid tells the store manager s/he stole the item. That's a confession even though no one in LE or store security accused the kid of stealing.

Another Example: One spouse shoots the other spouse dead. No one knows about the shooting. Guilty spouse calls 911 and says "I just shot and killed my spouse." Guilty spouse goes to police headquarters and repeats this and tells the story about what happened and how the killing came about. That's a confession, even though no one in LE accused the person of killing anyone. Shooter will still be arrested and charged with a crime even though they confessed and voluntarily went to the police station.

Did you get this information from an online source or is it your opinion? If from an online source, will you please share the link? ~Thanks~

Confession

A statement by which an individual acknowledges his or her guilt in the commission of a crime.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/confession

(note: the definition does not include being accused of a crime as that is not part of the definition of the term, nor does it require anyone else, including anyone in law enforcement, knowing a crime has been committed before an individual acknowledges his or her guilt to a crime).

Confession

A statement by which an individual acknowledges his or her guilt in the commission of a crime.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/confession

(note: the definition does not include being accused of a crime as that is not part of the definition of the term, nor does it require anyone else, including anyone in law enforcement, knowing a crime has been committed before an individual acknowledges his or her guilt to a crime).

Thanks Madeleine. You may be right. However, to me,confession still doesn't seem to be the appropriate term. I may be over thinking this.

LE still needs to back it up IMO. If someone says they are with so-and-so on Thursday at 4pm, they immediately call so-and-so and have them corroborate their story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back