Information about a missing person that is not listed in Websleuths.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

str8nightowl

Reaction score
I have been a memebr of Websleuths for many years. This is my 1st time ever asking a question.

I have looked everywhere and can't find any information on Darryle Melton.

If you go into Googke it looks like at one time y'all had a thread open for Darryle Melton.

I can't seem to locate the thread or any information now in Websleuths on Darryle Melton.

He is STILL missing from St. Augustine, Florida.

The problem is authorities are saying they have made contact and he is NOT missing.

The daughter says this is NOT true.

None of his immediate family (her or her brother, etc.) have made contact with him. She said he is STILL missing.

There are SO many red flags here and it looks like his wife (her step mom) is either responsible for his disappearance or knows who is responsible for his disappearance. I definitely think there is foul play involved.

It seems like the wife also is telling law enforcement she has made contact with him but she is lying. I don't know if corruption is involved or what but something is very fishy about this case.

Hhhmm.

If there is an LE report or a main stream media article, we can have a thread.

Seems there is neither?

Is this person listed in NAMUS, Charley Project a reputable Missing in Florida site?

Sounds like the family is divided -- and next-of-kin spouse may have asked that the thread by removed.

Consider starting a thread in the members-only Basement.

jmho ymmv lrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back