Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<<snipped>>

I still wonder if the sunshine law only comes into play when charges have been filed. The 400+ dump occurred after charges for child neglect. Since there have been no charges like manslaughter, murder, etc., filed, that IMHO would make the documents we haven't seen part of an ongoing investigation, which I personally hope won't be released. Let LE keep doing their work. I'll wait until after charges to see the docs. Heck, I'm not sure I've finished the first 400+ yet! But I so wish they'd tie it all together, get her back in jail (in general population), and the court would order a no bond.

The Orlando Sentinel filed a FREEDOM OF INFORMATION request for the 400+ pages.

I think the fast and furious was regarding the expected document dump that LE will be doing over the next 2-3 days. With tons of new information. Just noone knows whats in it yet.

When I saw the news blurb on Fox about "fast and furious" I understood it as LE was saying that when new information is released it would be coming out at a rapid pace. I did not take it as Fox had new info right now.

That's exactly how I interpreted it as well.

I get the fact that tensions are running high and there is a whole lot of activity, theories and posts on this board, but we are all grown-ups and can disagree civilly as well as avoid posting any kind of profanity-JMHO....

I sincerely hope that they don't release another 400 pages of docs all at once. I didn't sleep for 3 days the last time. I'm not sure that I could do that again.
I wonder if they are specifically searching for a rug because there was one missing from the Anthony home. If there was and Cindy and George did not report it, then maybe LE will finally quit coddling them and press some charges on the GP's too. It would be long overdue, IMO.

anyone see that on Fox before Casey went out into the crowd of media she was smiling and laughing ? :furious:

ABC 20/20 does not pay for interveiws.......Ok thats true. however what they don't tell you is that they DO and WILL pay for photos and videos that someone provides to them. Thats how they get around not paying someone for an interveiw.

I'll bet my right arm that GA & CA were paid BIG BIG money for the new video.

anyone see that on Fox before Casey went out into the crowd of media she was smiling and laughing ? :furious:

I saw that too. She just doesn't care about what is going on. She feels like a "rock star" at this point with all the media surrounding her and the family. :furious:

I sincerely hope that they don't release another 400 pages of docs all at once. I didn't sleep for 3 days the last time. I'm not sure that I could do that again.
I wonder if they are specifically searching for a rug because there was one missing from the Anthony home. If there was and Cindy and George did not report it, then maybe LE will finally quit coddling them and press some charges on the GP's too. It would be long overdue, IMO.
I missed something? Is the rug remark it? Is there a link or place to find reference to a rug missing? thank you. Im way behind today!

The Orlando Sentinel filed a FREEDOM OF INFORMATION request for the 400+ pages.

Sarge, do we know if they've filed a new request? I must've missed that. But I still wonder if the laws apply to a pending investigation?

The very next line in that article is:

Mandy Albritton, search director for Equusearch, said in the past they have found bodies inside of rolled-up carpet, or found things inside duffel bags and that is why they tell their volunteers to look for those items.

I don't think it means anything critical, just... keep an eye out for things that have commonly concealed remains.

*sigh*

I guess there's no place for "careful, reasoned, and accurate" in television media.
that is why i dont beleive everything the media says pertaining to this case .. i think theres alot that we dont know about and i think some of the sources that are giving info to the media are wrong .. unless its from LE themselves i dont beleive it

I think this case is an example of something that is equally important, if not more so, than politics - at least what's going on right now with politics, after the conventions, with all the talking heads saying stupid stuff.

It involves an inside look at our culture, and an overview, through the life of one specific girl and the effects something she did has had on (how many?) people. Internal workings of our system, psychology, emotion, truth, lies, forensics...who could ask for more?

But it's all at the expense of Caylee, which is incredibly sad.

Someone has moved the darn cramera off the house. It's showing all the reporters now.

I sure did and I wanted to slap that smile off her face. Arrogant murdderer jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari
Back