Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know when the next grand jury in Orange Co. is scheduled to convene? Is it possible that LE will introduce the evidence they've collected to the grand jury and let them indict? Just thinking...

Yet, can you see Casey going through all of this to protect her daddy-George?

Help, please.

Everyone is protecting one another, as each one holds a piece. Keep in mind, Casey may not know where Caylee is, as Casey may not have been the one to move Caylee the second time. If Casey was given a "polygraph" and asked the question and only question, "do you know where Caylee is?" she would probably pass.

Did I just hear Fuhrman say that Casey bought the airline tickets for Amy, TonE & Ricardo at different times????

Something is happening. Protesters holding up signs. They are showing protesters and not the house on the cam right now.

Yet, can you see Casey going through all of this to protect her daddy-George?

Help, please.

I would tend to think more like 'lets frame my dad for Caylee'. Casey does not do anything for anyone else. She only does for herself. She dumps her car and tell Tony the boyfriend that she will have her dad pick it up. She has to know it will be towed at some point since the GA & CA did not know where the car was until they received the notice and Casey also knows that the car in her parent's name and we stronly suspect she knew that there was a dead body in the trunk.

This doesn't really fly with me because the neighbors stated that they heard Casey in a heated argument on Fathers' Day evening at the house with her parents. Too bad we don't know what that argument was all about.

Yeah, that is too bad. What I find strange is that this neighbor heard them, heard them loudly enough to know that there was a 'heated arguement,' lives right on top of them, and yet heard none of what was said? How much overhearing does it take to pick out bits and pieces and figure out the content of the arguement? If you know they're arguing then you heard them well enough to know that. Otherwise, how do you know they weren't in the midst of a loud, possibly fun filled few minutes in the yard?

Did Tony never drive past the Amscot in that month? What date was it towed? I can't remember. I'm thinking outloud.

They're all powerful? Please, as if DCF has NEVER dropped the ball...? On the huge fat off-chance that Caylee is still alive...she'd probably get one of those over-worked, and under-paid caseworkers that never bothers to follow up on their cases. I have VERY little faith in DCF.

I agree.

Cindy's well dressed and a good housekeeper.

If she overmedicates they would send her to a class.

Problem solved.

Casey doesn't seem to be the sacrificing type.

She barely acts like she likes either of her parents, let alone cover for one of them.

She seems to thrive on the attention of people feeling sorry for her like with the "George having an affair story" and the "baby daddy getting killed on the way to Caylee's birthday party".

I don't think Casey could keep it to herself if somebody really did something bad to her.

IMO

Since this whole thing is very off topic to the thread, this will be my only post on the subject.
Compulsive lying is a VERY large indicator of abuse and usually the only thing, true or false that the abused person will not talk about will be the actual abuse. That subject is never discussed. Everything is fine to talk about, lies, other peoples secrets, but never the abuse.
Reason for this, especially in Casey's case, is this:
Abuse victims are raised to believe that the abuse is their fault, they brought it on, and they are bad and dirty. That is classic conditioning.
Has Casey ever said or done anything to cast herself in a negative light intentionally? Or has everything she has done been with the intent to make herself look as good as possible? I say the second.
Her personality does say the victim of abuse, but it could have been physical, sexual, or severe psychological. Unfortunately, the markers are about the same for adult survivors of child abuse.

Do we know whose mustang, I think, that is?

This doesn't really fly with me because the neighbors stated that they heard Casey in a heated argument on Fathers' Day evening at the house with her parents. Too bad we don't know what that argument was all about.

Yes, there was a reported fight in the house that evening, but that has little to do with what transpired the NEXT day. That is the day we are looking at now--again, and again....that is the crucial day, isn't it?:waitasec:

Yeah, that is too bad. What I find strange is that this neighbor heard them, heard them loudly enough to know that there was a 'heated arguement,' lives right on top of them, and yet heard none of what was said? How much overhearing does it take to pick out bits and pieces and figure out the content of the arguement? If you know they're arguing then you heard them well enough to know that. Otherwise, how do you know they weren't in the midst of a loud, possibly fun filled few minutes in the yard?

Unless a lot of loud arguing was the norm from that house. In that case, you'd just be saying, "Here we go again" and not really listening, but trying your best to ignore it again.

Well, it seems Cindy took Caylee to the nursing home on Father's Day and maybe that is when she found out about KC stealing from her grandparents. She must have went home & confronted KC about it sparking a huge fight. After all, KC is a liar, so you can't confront her with her lies. Liars of this magnitude think by taking such a strong stand against what they are being accused of (ie: yelling and screaming, denying, etc.) proves they didn't do it. So, did she march out with Caylee right then & there never to return with Caylee again or did she leave Caylee there & go to TonE's to sleep & return the next morning leaving when TonE's roommate said she usually did? It seems that was her normal routine--no way in he** she would have stayed there overnight with or without Caylee after that blow up--plus I'm sure she needed to see her TonE. So to me, the question is, was Caylee ever there on June 16? Was she there overnight June 15 while KC was with TonE? The next question is did George really see them leave the house at 12:50 as he states or did he just see KC leave alone with backpacks, etc saying she was leaving & that she left Caylee with a friend? Or did he not see anyone leave at all? Everyone is cryptic on the morning of June 16, even TonE's roommate. Do we know what TonE said about that morning--if KC was at his apartment? Sorry if this has been discussed, but I just needed to put it in writing to wrap my brain around it!! :waitasec:

Unless a lot of loud arguing was the norm from that house. In that case, you'd just be saying, "Here we go again" and not really listening, but trying your best to ignore it again.

Thats what I thought about, neighbor could have been used to it. Even still, you couldn't help but eaves drop a little. Sheesh, look at some of us, staring at a house getting "excited" when a car drives up.

Look at the dork in the background just walking around trying to get on camera.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back