Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just saw where it said "New lead?" with Caseys pic up.....its the next story after Obama I think. yee haww

Please keep us updated! It seems LE likes doing things on Fridays.

she did do a lot of cleaning/
she cleaned the car
she may have been the one who did the websearch & cleaned the car with that Chloroform?:confused:

Could you imagine if they came and locked Cindy up? Ya think she will go quietly? I'm thinking NO!

Is this coming up soon? Or should I go eat lunch first? LOL!

I hope this isn't another one of Fox's over the top promos for something mundane.

HEY guys... I heard it too.. for those of you on the West Coast,Foxnews was on Channell 21 (cox Cable)... I will post once they return with any info, or if I get a link....

So this is going to be on Fox News Channel the national one? I have it on, and I'm not getting up till I see it. I hope it's the right channel and I'm not sitting here forever watching the wrong channel.

Let it roll!!! Off to readdict myself to the fox livecast...thought I was done with that for a bit.

Help please. Fox livecast you mean the web cam showing the Anthonys house or some other link? Please share....I am willing to readdict myself as well.

ok....I have it in TIVO. LE are saying that there is soooo much info about to be released. Feedback between DA and Cindy and George. Affidavits.....every 30 days or so have tons of info. Says be on the lookout for rapidly released documents....Harris Faulkner of Fox News reporting.

Kind of confusing. She says she has been in close contact with LE and SOF. New route in investigation. From what I gather, we're about to get a new document dump containing affidavits.

This is from Fox News National....not local Fox....

I think they said something about about LE being interested in something Dr. Baden has been saying about the chloroform and that LE is on to a new theory and that LE told Harris that news would be breaking fast and furious very soon. It was a very quick blurb on national news. I bet they have Dr. Baden on soon. I wish Nancy Grace would get Dr. Baden on instead of Kobi. Kobi is too defense oriented right now and he is sounding like a stupid person.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found
Back