Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just think that something is fishy with this whole P. Rico trip. Does anyone know what the rent down there is for where RM and AH were staying. AH statement was that Casey wiped out her checking account and the check fraud charges show just a little under 700.00 taken. Was Amy paying half of RM rent or was he paying the whole thing since AH was just staying there short term while she was waiting for Casey to get the house from her mother. [Right! HaHa!] What did these two do for a living. Amy worked different jobs all with a theather, band or entertainment flair. What did RM do. I don't remember anything in the paperwork about a job for him.

Just reported on Channel 9 cadaver dogs searched the yard of a neighbor. That's all they have on it as of now.

CASEY wanted to be with her new BF and to me that is when the problems began.

Casey's new crowd believed she had some kind of fabulous job in event planning at Universal.

She needed to look like she was making good money to maintain the fiction.

Interesting about the possible credit card/identity theft angle.

Why would she steal gas from her parents shed, if she could buy tickets? I'm sure whatever credit card she had been using, suddenly became useless--somebody shut the card off. From there she needed money to continue her facade, so she steals from friends.
jmo...

the gas from the shed was not meant to FUEL an engine

it was to cover the smell or scent

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
mooooooooooooooooooooo:crazy:

Why would she steal gas from her parents shed, if she could buy tickets? I'm sure whatever credit card she had been using, suddenly became useless--somebody shut the card off. From there she needed money to continue her facade, so she steals from friends.
jmo...

I don't think she really intended to steal the gas. I think she just needed to use the cans for something.

Well, if she went, her mother would have to babysit and then Casey would have to tell her why she wouldn't be back for a week, how she was getting off work, and how she was paying for it. She just thought it would be easier to not go. She might have just wanted to buy their friendships and pretend like she couldn't get off work.

That makes sense!

maybe I'm missing something but seems a little odd to pay for 3 friends airfare to PR and then steal $700 from the same friend, doesn't it. If she was desparate for money,why pay for the airfare unless there is more to it, which seems the case. Unless the airfare was put on Cindy's credit card.
Maybe she offered to buy the tickets and they gave her the cash?

I just think that something is fishy with this whole P. Rico trip. Does anyone know what the rent down there is for where RM and AH were staying. AH statement was that Casey wiped out her checking account and the check fraud charges show just a little under 700.00 taken. Was Amy paying half of RM rent or was he paying the whole thing since AH was just staying there short term while she was waiting for Casey to get the house from her mother. [Right! HaHa!] What did these two do for a living. Amy worked different jobs all with a theather, band or entertainment flair. What did RM do. I don't remember anything in the paperwork about a job for him.

I posted something to this effect in another thread. Me and my friends all have jobs but we can't just jump up and go to Puerto Rico!! Not with the economy the way it is.

Has the cc issue been confirmed to be Casey?

Maybe she offered to buy the tickets and they gave her the cash?

Well then if thats the case her friends outta be really mad at her. Because it would be in their real name correct? (tickets) and they would be the ones that were busted. If all this did not happen whose door would they come knocking on?

And who were the other tickets for ? A and R, 2 other people plus 3 more maybe KC, T and caylee?

Has the cc issue been confirmed to be Casey?
Not that I've seen, although someone posted that Mark Fuhrman was talking about it on Fox.

Greta should be most interesting tonight.

I posted something to this effect in another thread. Me and my friends all have jobs but we can't just jump up and go to Puerto Rico!! Not with the economy the way it is.

Throwing this out there, there is a friend in this "circle" that has vast business dealings in PR and is quite wealthy.. Depending upon when those are, if they are confirmed to be Casey, I am sure she was charging them and getting the cash

Which is weird if she did buy the airline tickets because in the discovery documents she mentions to the tatoo guys not going to PR due to financial reasons. And wouldn't it seem odd to her friends that she pays for the tix and doesn't go herself...what is the reason for this..did she need them to be gone to use the apartment for something, did she have a key to the apartment, she did have Amy's car. So many things that don't make sense without the rest of the pieces to the puzzle.

PS. I do realize she didn't have any money of her own and it was from stolen funds but couldn't she have added her a ticket on there too.

Maybe her plans to go fell through when CA and GA refused to keep Caylee..hence the huge fight...hence missing Caylee

credit card...so he does NOT live with parents, correct?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser
Back