Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't have a link I saw this on local news channel 9 (Orlando). Unfortunately, they will usually say any breaking news first on TV then updated their site later. I saw a picture of the same officer with the blond hair and the cadaver dog that hit in the Anthony's yard. It really struck me as odd. The first thing that came to mind was maybe it was the neighbors with the shovel??? Maybe they checked to see if anything "fell off" the shovel when she returned it?? OR maybe they think she flung dirt with decomp/blood etc over the fence??? I don't know, very weird--IMO~!~

If it was the same neighbor she borrowed the shovel from.... maybe after he told her he was going in to take a shower, she might have considered burying Caylee in HIS yard.

Or maybe they're checking various neighbors because Casey said Caylee is CLOSE?

Or could she have used backyards to cut through to some wooded area.... close by?

People do not understand the concept.. they want answers and reasons, something they can touch and see.

Yep! they want to make sense of her and you just can't unless you are like her. Normal people don't think like her, so it is hard to realize how disassociated she is.

I have been lurking here for some time and wow.... this is a great place for us to all vent our opinions and get the frustrations out that are caused by this case. I give my thanks to those who set it up and monitor it.

My theory is that the chloroform was used by Casey to drug little Caylee when she wanted to party with her friends. No one knows or met any of the nannies that she speaks of using to watch Caylee so where was the little girl really when mommy was out having fun?
Another poster posted earlier about the same thing.

I think something went horribly wrong one night and something happened to Caylee. Possibly too much chloroform

I know we are all just speculating but it makes me feel a bit better getting my opinion out there.

I hope I am wrong and Caylee is still alive. Its just too short a life for such a darling little girl.

Way too out there given the forensics that LE has. We only know a smidgen of what they've got because they are keeping everything close to the vest. Sorry to burst your bubble.

LE must have checked Cindy & George's jobs to see when they arrived & left work around the time Caylee disappeared.

I just don't see the grandparents or any of Casey's friends doing ANYTHING to the baby & I certainly don't see Casey covering for ANYONE.

Casey spend the rest of her life in jail to protect someone else?? If her own baby doesn't trigger Casey's loyalty or concern.... nobody would.

We don't really know when she disappeared do we? As far as we know Casey never saw her the 16th. picture she comes home from a night at TonE's she thinks Caylee is at home with mom and dad only no one is there, no one answers her calls, everyone talked about Casey puting together some sort of media to play over the phone for friends to hear, what if mommy dearest did that, even to casey with the video she had that showed caylee talking about the book she read at the nursing home, casey did say that in the interrogation room at universal thats all caylee talked about is her book, and i found it weird that gma went out of her way to call caseys friends and say that she has been lying about things, that would drive you crazy if everyone around you was saying things you thought were true were not.

Devils advocate,
speculation searching for the truth behind the lies.

As long as we are speculating, anyone notice the original ms screenprint from the 400 docs that shows a ...annie... on her blog subscriptions caseys, that was not there when I sp'd it. Only bryson, Freak, Stephanie, and Lee.... hmmm anyone bother to look that up.

Another avenue to look at

see speculation notice above. always

Totally agree, nor do I think that Casey was abused in any way and certainly not sexual. If there was abuse it was in indulging her way too much. She is a classic sociopath, if George was involved in any way Casey would have given him up long ago. Casey only cares about Casey.

I agree. I doubt Casey has ever been a victim of anything.

So what did Rob have to say?????????

He said she was chatty with him. Spoke of Caylee (in past or present tense...the jury is out on that one lol). Said she was never emotional but chatty and spoke of Caylee and the case. That's about the gist I think.

I'm not intentionally trying to peev anyone off, just trying to find the answers. Casey didn't seem to be one to back down from anyone but her mom. Even JG said in his interview that she spoke her mind. and often

speculation searching for the answers behind the lies.

Welcome to posting sierra,I agree with you about drugging caylee so she could party on with her friends .
aussiegran

I have been lurking here for some time and wow.... this is a great place for us to all vent our opinions and get the frustrations out that are caused by this case. I give my thanks to those who set it up and monitor it.

My theory is that the chloroform was used by Casey to drug little Caylee when she wanted to party with her friends. No one knows or met any of the nannies that she speaks of using to watch Caylee so where was the little girl really when mommy was out having fun?
Another poster posted earlier about the same thing.

I think something went horribly wrong one night and something happened to Caylee. Possibly too much chloroform

I know we are all just speculating but it makes me feel a bit better getting my opinion out there.

I hope I am wrong and Caylee is still alive. Its just too short a life for such a darling little girl.

I'm sorry ...I had to post ...... when I read the title I thought it said something about breakfast and furious like they burnt the toast...... I need some sleep....

we're all still on pins and needles for the breaking news for about 5 or 6 hours now lol

Again, a report on Fox news that G and C bailed casey out of jail this morning. Fox hasn't been able to nail down where they got the money to do that.

Gosh, you would think they would have asked him just exactly what she said! What did she say about the case and caylee?

He said she was chatty with him. Spoke of Caylee (in past or present tense...the jury is out on that one lol). Said she was never emotional but chatty and spoke of Caylee and the case. That's about the gist I think.

Sorry for so many posts but I wonder if LE will release the copies of all the newest affidavits etc this weekend or if we have to wait til next week? Its getting late! Are we going to have a whole boring weekend to go thru with no news?

Is this true for flights to Puerto Rico? Because I have been flying with my daughter since she was 6 months old and nobody has ever asked me for a birth certificate. I adopted her (transracial adoption) and she looks nothing like me at all. Yet nobody has ever questioned me or asked for proof of her name or birth certificate. I buy the ticket in her name and nobody questions the name I provide for her. Also....up until 3 she sat on my lap on planes and I didn't need a ticket for her (she was the size of a 2 year old at 3) and once again - no questions. I don't know if Puerto Rico would be different.

Sometimes it depends on the ticket/gate agent. I've flown w my 20 month old 6 times round trip. On three legs I was asked for her birth certificate. One time I didn't have it b/c the first time I flew w/ her I wasn't asked. Since then I carry it just in case. Last time she had her own seat in her own name & they did not ask for ID. I'm pretty sure if you fly internationally you need more info, but since you only need a DL and birth certificate and not passport for PR I don't know.

Totally agree, nor do I think that Casey was abused in any way and certainly not sexual. If there was abuse it was in indulging her way too much. She is a classic sociopath, if George was involved in any way Casey would have given him up long ago. Casey only cares about Casey.

I so agree.

Caring, sacrificing people do not rob elderly grandparents from their nursing home beds.

Gosh, you would think they would have asked him just exactly what she said! What did she say about the case and caylee?

still waiting for the fast and furious information - have I been duped again???

I hope the IRS is watching where Cindy and George suddenly came into some blood money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals
Back