Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think they said something about about LE being interested in something Dr. Baden has been saying about the chloroform and that LE is on to a new theory and that LE told Harris that news would be breaking fast and furious very soon. It was a very quick blurb on national news. I bet they have Dr. Baden on soon. I wish Nancy Grace would get Dr. Baden on instead of Kobi. Kobi is too defense oriented right now and he is sounding like a stupid person.

The minute Kobi said he had been contacted by JBaez, he should have been disqualified as a guest in my opinion. There is no way he can continue to be objective.

Server crash in 3.....2......1......

LOL. A break in the tension.

I'll complain to the owner...she is nutcase last I checked.

If the infor was that amazing it would have been breaking news and interupted the current program.

If there was more than one person involved perhaps that additional person turned state's evidence against Casey? (wild speculation)

I think the DA is getting sick and tired of her in and out of jail but they are also willing to take the money from whomever is bailing her out. could be that they are just going to release more info, that will futher show that kc and cindy are in some sort of cahoots over this whole mess..

Go to your online TV Guide listings. Find 20/20 for tonight.
It says, Vargas will interview Caylee's mother and show never before seen videos.

Man that is pretty pathetic. She is going to tell them to same old story over and over no matter how stupid it sounds

I wonder if Casey is going to talk about the Nanny, her sister, three toddler thugs and the clown car.

Oh, we love you anyway! :blowkiss:

I won't watch 20/20 on television. You shouldn't either. Don't give them the ratings! Just watch the videos on youtube later or something

Thanks for being a little more succinct that me! This about sums it up. However, I don't want pages and pages of affidavits (I will take them however) but I want an arrest! I want LE to do something about this travesty. LE is trying her in the media instead of in court. If they have all these lies and evidence, why don't they arrest her for goodness sakes!?

Ah! But those pages and pages, given to so many internet investigaters.. WOULD cause things to break quickly.

The officials only have so many people and manpower. Document dumps expands the work force quickly and cheaply.

What a waste, a complete waste of a million dollars......

It does seem as if the world has turned upside down at times. I live close to a small farming community. I was in walmart the other day and I saw a young mother with 3 young kids. She was buying school supplies and one of the boys asked her for something. She had to tell him "no, we can't afford that", it looked like it broke her heart to tell him that.

Then I see people bonding Casey out of jail and I think "How can they do that, how can they applaud her actions when kids are starving today in America"

IMHO..for what it's worth.:furious:

LOL! Too funny. I don't know how you do it, Tricia. I run a forum of my own (for Mommies) and we have a fraction of the members you have here (not including guests). Kudos to you!

Maybe LE will re-arrest her one charge at a time..til there is no $$$ left. Keep her head spinning so fast, maybe faster than Cindy's media spin stories. Attack, counter attack.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back