Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The world deserves to see this family in all it's nakedness .

Ok, that's a scary thought! LOL, let's not go there :)

in this case the HIPPO is the elephant in the living room

which some people continue to ignore.. and pretend it doesnt exist

Oh, it exists, my friend.

Time for the obligatory dancing purple hippo post.

KozoDancingtheThongSong.gif

:p

TES was told this morning to look for: duffel bag, rolled up rug and bones.

ok...thanks...sis in Panama City said she heard it on the "news" but couldn't remember what station.....

Amster you beat me to it. I was just gonna say Sunshine Law.

LOL I made a comment about how naive I really must be, at 53 I hardly now anything about the club scene, and all I knew until the other day about chloroform was in old movies to knock people out. I'm sure learning alot, having trouble taking it all in.

You and me both, and I'm early 40's. I remember when the wildest thing we'd do is drink beer and have wild teen sex in haylofts. Ahhhh the good ole days.

It does seem as if the world has turned upside down at times. I live close to a small farming community. I was in walmart the other day and I saw a young mother with 3 young kids. She was buying school supplies and one of the boys asked her for something. She had to tell him "no, we can't afford that", it looked like it broke her heart to tell him that.

Then I see people bonding Casey out of jail and I think "How can they do that, how can they applaud her actions when kids are starving today in America"

IMHO..for what it's worth.:furious:

It really sucks that people like Casey get all this attention and money..while deserving people go withoout. If they got money from 20/20 for the pics and home vids, and then more money from another company for book and movie rights we are looking at atleast 2 million dollars! That could go a long way in finding Caylee and helping out other families in need in that area. But I bet Cindy and Casey are on the phone to have someone come to the house to do hair, nails and make up for the show...or just for the heck of it..it burns me up!

When I saw the news blurb on Fox about "fast and furious" I understood it as LE was saying that when new information is released it would be coming out at a rapid pace. I did not take it as Fox had new info right now.

News about Casey on Fox now, not breaking news from what I can tell. Emails about chloroform theories.

Ya know, dancing PURPLE HIPPO AS*** so fit this case.

LP said last night he thought more charges both big and small were coming soon. He said that last week and she went back to jail. I hope they wait until she pulls in her driveway and they don't even let her get to the door to get her beloved shower. {evil snickering}

So she's not at home yet? Where did she go when she left the jail? I

OMG! I never knew there was such a thing as Hippo *advertiser censored*. :crazy:

But with this publicity (FOX, CNN, ABC) - defense team will be the first to scream that jury pool is 'contaminated' and the trial should be moved to....Puerto Rico? Mexico? hmmmmmm....:)...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-090508,0,7519627.story

ABC responds to rumors of the network paying George and Cindy Anthony $1 million for an exclusive interview
2:17 p.m. Some sources close to the Casey Anthony case said that ABC had offered the Anthonys compensation for an interview on the network's show 20/20. However, ABC denies those reports. "It's an ABC News policy not to pay for interviews," said Alyssa Apple, a New York-based publicist for the network.

Other reports show that ABC was offered compensation to sell video footage of the Anthonys to a Nashville-based production company. That claim also has been denied by ABC.

Mark NeJame, the Orlando attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony said he knows nothing about any deal with the network.

So far the fast furious news hasn't broke. Don't be discouraged. They are just rehashing the case right now. It is on Fox right now.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-090508,0,7519627.story

ABC responds to rumors of the network paying George and Cindy Anthony $1 million for an exclusive interview
2:17 p.m. Some sources close to the Casey Anthony case said that ABC had offered the Anthonys compensation for an interview on the network's show 20/20. However, ABC denies those reports. "It's an ABC News policy not to pay for interviews," said Alyssa Apple, a New York-based publicist for the network.

Other reports show that ABC was offered compensation to sell video footage of the Anthonys to a Nashville-based production company. That claim also has been denied by ABC.

Mark NeJame, the Orlando attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony said he knows nothing about any deal with the network.

Of "course" he doesn't. ROFLMAO

Supposedly....under the Sunshine Law.....there is going to be another release of documents.
<<snipped>>

I still wonder if the sunshine law only comes into play when charges have been filed. The 400+ dump occurred after charges for child neglect. Since there have been no charges like manslaughter, murder, etc., filed, that IMHO would make the documents we haven't seen part of an ongoing investigation, which I personally hope won't be released. Let LE keep doing their work. I'll wait until after charges to see the docs. Heck, I'm not sure I've finished the first 400+ yet! But I so wish they'd tie it all together, get her back in jail (in general population), and the court would order a no bond.

I aleady posted my opinion earlier today that ABC has nothing to do with the Anthony's new found money. This money is going to come from some unknown book/movie/story rights by an unknown company. It will come out sooner or later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janeyd
Back