Inside the Anthony Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone thing this was a "staged" event by Cindy? I don't think she had all those pics of Caylee up BEFORE this "tour" It looks more like a memorial to Caylee than a house where Caylee actually lived to me.

Apparently, at least a few of us. It's just such a Cindy thing to do, IMO.

I got the impression that Cindy did some redecorating before the Greta interview; things just look too perfect to me.

I did too. Just the look Cindy gave Greta when they entered the room was like, "doesn't this look impressive?"

Um...I find it odd that Casey wanted to sleep in the same room with her parents. Don't they have a couch if she didn't want to sleep in her room.

I don't understand.

IF KC really slept in Mom & Dad's room- it was out of fear for her own d@mn self. I'll bet she was afraid a pi$$ed off protester would come through her window and beat the "snot" out of her.

This goes against everything I have heard from other parents who have lost their children or what I have seen/read from parents of actual kidnapped children.
Those parents spend hours looking, touching and smelling their childrens belongings. To them this is comforting.

The (terrifying) thing about sociopaths is that they do, indeed, create a facade of complete normalcy.

To the sociopath, appearance is everything. And that extends to things such as having the right pictures on the walls.

Don't be fooled.

<---daughter of a sociopath. My family was SO perfect. Only, well, NOT.

But do we know, without a doubt that KC is genuinely sociopathic? From what I see, that label has come about from observations from mental health professionals based on media coverage of her and this case.
Unless she receives a legitimate diagnosis from a shrink; it's easy to bat around the ideas, but a little hasty to define her as such based on the LITTLE we know/see through media and news coverage.....also just my opinion.

IMO, this was an orchestrated PR attempt created by MN to try to gain some sympathy for the GPs. I think too little too late. When you listen to MN speak, doesn't he sound like (and look like) a funeral home director? He talks so gently and empathetic "poor unfortunate As.....feel sorry for them". Makes me gag!

But do we know, without a doubt that KC is genuinely sociopathic? From what I see, that label has come about from observations from mental health professionals based on media coverage of her and this case.
Unless she receives a legitimate diagnosis from a shrink; it's easy to bat around the ideas, but a little hasty to define her as such based on the LITTLE we know/see through media and news coverage.....also just my opinion.

Cindy HERSELF called KC a sociopath. Yet she lets a sociopath sleep on the floor in her bederoom? Cindy is going to slit her own throat with her own words imo

IMO, this was an orchestrated PR attempt created by MN to try to gain some sympathy for the GPs. I think too little too late. When you listen to MN speak, doesn't he sound like (and look like) a funeral home director? He talks so gently and empathetic "poor unfortunate As.....feel sorry for them". Makes me gag!

OH! That's JUST what I thought when I first saw him!!

:clap:

I agree. However, to me MN is reminiscent of Sesame Street's famed mathmatician "One! Two! Two grieving grandparents, Ah, Ah, Ahh!"

Why does the media even give these people any airtime at all? I did not look at the link because I do not want to hear CA or her excuses.

Same here. I'm leaving the dirty work to others now as the info placed here is very trustworthy. It's too hard on an old heart to watch or listen to these people directly.

It's all :Benny_monkeysmilies: Inside the Anthony Home .

IF KC really slept in Mom & Dad's room- it was out of fear for her own d@mn self. I'll bet she was afraid a pi$$ed off protester would come through her window and beat the "snot" out of her.

This goes against everything I have heard from other parents who have lost their children or what I have seen/read from parents of actual kidnapped children.
Those parents spend hours looking, touching and smelling their childrens belongings. To them this is comforting.

If KC did sleep in the parent's room, I think it was an orchestrated act to keep the 'lie" going to convince her parents that she is a scared, grieved mother. This would totally convince CA that KC was a victim and her natural protective mothering role would take over. She would think that no way her daughter could have committed this despicable crime if she was cowering at the foot of their bed holding a teddy bear? Naw....it was just KC keeping the act going. Can't disappoint her mother.

Also, might have been away to escape the female bounty hunter for a little bit. Where was she sleeping? Not that big of a house.

If riding around with her daughter decomposing in her trunk didn't bother her I doubt she was bothered by the bedroom.

The 2D ultrasound picture looks like a baby before 7 months doesn't it?

I edited this because maybe it's a foot or a silhouette of her face?!? The first time I saw it... it reminded me of an early ultrasound - the black being the amniotic fluid. The more I look at it though it could be a face.

IMO, that foot makes it look as if it were a 2D but that's b/c it was at 7 months.

IF the female bodyguard was prepared to sleep in Casey's room, I betcha Baez told Casey to 'hide' in her parents room.... just in case she blurted something out in her sleep.

There's NO DOUBT in my mind that if Cindy heard a 'confession' she would keep it to herself.

She had to sleep in there to get away from the killer squirrels lol :crazy:

Attachments

• alien-squirrel-759031 (2).jpg
    alien-squirrel-759031 (2).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 89
Maybe they locked her in their room at night, so she wouldn't escape with the rest of their money. The protestors look kinda violent to me, I would have been afraid that they would shoot at the house. I mean really, an uruly mob in front of your house, yelling at everyone - that is over the top - too 'Hunchback of Notre Dame' for me.

KC's room was covered in pix before.

I feel so sorry for CA and GA. They've lost their GD and their own baby girl. It would have been better if KC had done a murder-suicide. This will be an open would forever. No parent wants to see their child in a cage.

KC is the murderer and the parents are loathed for protecting her. This is a sad situation anyway you slice it.

Um...I find it odd that Casey wanted to sleep in the same room with her parents. Don't they have a couch if she didn't want to sleep in her room.

I don't understand.

would you want to be the source of the shadow coming from Casey's room? the way the public feels about her? self preservation, nothing more

It's sad to think that the ultrasound pictures were taken when she finally went to the doctor at 7 months (per Rick-CA brother). That right there shows she didn't want Caylee.

I agree..she resented Caylee for taking away her "fun" and resented CA because Caylee loved her so much. That statement she made when she saw the news about the decomp smell in the trunk about people borrowing her car from the past was just too much. I really didnt think I could feel such hatred towards someone. :furious:

Snipped~

LOL! That cracked me right up!

*waves from the other side of Lake Ray Hubbard*

After watching the video and viewing the pictures, I think this house tour is just a publicity stunt to again plant reasonable doubt.

I don't think the sheriff's department told Cindy and George that they are not certain Caylee is deceased. It's something that Cindy has taken out of context, the one sentence that she seized upon to explain her belief that Caylee is still alive.

Cindy's comparison of Caylee to Elizabeth Smart is not valid. It was a completely different scenario........a kidnapper/sexual predator of a teenager.

The grand jury heard testimony from about 6 people and indicted Casey on murder one charges. They wouldn't do that without concrete proof that a murder had been committed. I believe the OCSO has much more in the way of evidence, which they are holding for the trial. I really think that what the prosecution presents at trial will be the proof that Cindy is seeking.

I also don't believe Casey slept in her parent's bedroom because she was too grief-stricken by Caylee being missing. I think she was simply afraid. Remember that TL said Casey woke up in a cold sweat after having nightmares several times while she was staying at his apartment.

Cindy is trying desperately to instill doubt in the minds of potential jurers. If no remains are found between now and the trial, they're hoping that Casey will not be convicted on murder one, but on a lesser charge.

As far as Lee is concerned........I can see his need to get back to work and earn a living. It's a convienent excuse to distant himself from the ongoing drama too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back