Interesting Info about Site where remains found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi EasyGruuvin, Living in Oregon too I totally agree. And I think it was you who talked about the ferns and blackberry bushes that are everywhere in the late Spring and Summer months. It reminds me of what I think happened to Brooke Wilberger and why they have never found her remains after 4 years when they know the last place she was spotted. xox

Good point! Wasn't she last seen in Corvallis? I'll bet there is a thread about her somewhere around here....?

Not hollering at you, merely agreeing as I've read many of your posts.

LE dropped the ball a few times here. First and I've been saying it all along, they arrested KC too soon. She would have gone back to the scene many times. And for all we know she did, her phone could have pinged from there many times as it is most likely the same tower as the A's house. I still don't understand how they overlooked the area at all. Look at the places that searches took place. They weren't all dry SAFEplaces by any means. They were in thick brush and swampy other areas, cutting their way with machettes. (sp?)
They had enough tips, I mean geez the poor meter man practically told them it was Caylee. It's really too bad that many people fill up the police tip lines with, "Uh, I had a dream, look over there." IMO they should toss those far away when they come in. KC told her brother she was CLOSE to home. She also repeated it to her parents. Then if that wasn't enough, Kiomarie told LE to look there as she used to bury her pets there. So they didn't go to the direct spot Kiomarie said, that's why people search.
Then you have a so called psychic with a dog a few ft. away?? Some physic.
Then you have LP with divers in the water near alligators, so it's dangerous in a swamp doesn't really fly with me as a child was at stake.
TM and I know I'll take alot of flack for saying this, but he loses a 4 wheeler where a 4 wheeler shouldn't be. Then he has changed his story twice too, if not many more times, if someone wants to count. First he said it was too wet, then he said LE told him not to search inside the fenced area. Then it was the best decision he ever made.These are facts said right after Caylee was found on NG. This was touted as the biggest search EVER. Lasted a whole two days, then he went on NG and said she was unfindable. Which is it?
The 911 operators were blowing the meter guy off 3 X, the way I read it, listening to the calls he made. LE that was sent to the scene and probably said Yeah we looked. Time for doughnuts and coffee.
If the meter reader could get back there then, it couldn't have been too flooded.
I started a thread don't go by the pings, what I was really trying to say was they were possible throwing people off. Go by the good old fashioned way, LE profilers and her own words.

Ok so everyone can give me alot of flack, but this is how I feel. KC could have been in jail Aug.11th for murder. Spared may thousands of dollars and many people fighting. Worse of all we had to listen to CA. And if this is played up by the defense, SHE MIGHT WALK. :furious:

I don't think that Casey would have went back to the scene unless it was a stumbling upon her and faking the victim type crap she likes to spin. And while we are all on the what LE could have done, what Tim could have done or anyone else for that matter, I think to myself, if Cindy would have went door to door like she said she would do, just maybe she would have found Caylee herself, and to think, it wouldn't have cost anything but a 7 minute walk on Tom and Jerry:confused:

I gathered this as one of those secret places where kids would go, I remember having my own little smoking corner myself and a few neighborhood kids had that our parents didn't know we had..

Oh agree, but I can't imagine a parent seeing any kid at some point coming out of those woods and not going ballistic knowing it was snake infested. I would hope a lecture would follow. I'm terrified of snakes so I wouldn't have gone in there, let alone have to be told not to.

I remember exactly what you are talking about, Bathbuddys! IIRC, it was around 10 or 11 PM. one night. I just remember George flying out of the driveway, not LA. Not saying he wasn't there, tho. The young guys statements are included in one of the document dumps. Someone even speculated that the statements must be important or else the statements would not have been included.

The young guys had found a spot where there was a stick attached to a buried rope. I am not positive, but I think the young guys were told later that the rope was attached to a bomb or something to that effect. The young guys stated that there appeared to be some digging that had been done, and also found a tire track.

This is as much as I can remember without going to look for the young guys statements!

When you find it please let me know I would like to read those again too.

When I lived in Cape Coral, Florida when I was in my teens we had an area similar to that of the "woods" Casey and her friends are said to have hung out in. We knew our way around those woods really good... we were stupid enough to hook up a rope to a tree and swing into water (yes, with alligators). We had no fear at that age. None at all. So, it does not seem odd to me that they picked this location as their neighborhood hang out as kids.

I know I am new to this forum (been reading for a long time) and am a member at another forum so I look forward to talking with all of you also.

I know I am new to this forum (been reading for a long time) and am a member at another forum so I look forward to talking with all of you also.

hi LolaMoon
hiya.gif
i haven't been here long either, but so far it's the most civil place i've ever encountered.

I don't think that Casey would have went back to the scene unless it was a stumbling upon her and faking the victim type crap she likes to spin. And while we are all on the what LE could have done, what Tim could have done or anyone else for that matter, I think to myself, if Cindy would have went door to door like she said she would do, just maybe she would have found Caylee herself, and to think, it wouldn't have cost anything but a 7 minute walk on Tom and Jerry:confused:

So true, CA could have done this instead of yelling to everyone that went by to get up off their A@#es and look for Caylee. Yet she didn't move a muscle to do that. Hmmm maybe she already knew she wasn't alive, now wouldn't that be a surprise. :rolleyes: Wondering though if KC's little jog on the 15th of July when that guy spotted her, was really a quick check of the area.

As I understand it, it's privately owned property. The owner would be responsible for cleaning it up....ooops he's out of town...an absentee owner. Absentee owners present a huge problem to city and county government in keeping lots and tracts cleared and free from debris. It's the CITY's (or County's) job though to issue a citation to the owner that he has so many days to clean up his property, or the city will do it FOR him and place a lien on the property for the cost of the services.

Well, somebody should do something about this unauthorized landfill.

hi LolaMoon
hiya.gif
i haven't been here long either, but so far it's the most civil place i've ever encountered.

Oh please, just keep it to yourself hunny! :rolleyes:

Just kidding! :crazy: Welcome aboard from a new user too,

Not hollering at you, merely agreeing as I've read many of your posts.

LE dropped the ball a few times here. First and I've been saying it all along, they arrested KC too soon. She would have gone back to the scene many times. And for all we know she did, her phone could have pinged from there many times as it is most likely the same tower as the A's house. I still don't understand how they overlooked the area at all. Look at the places that searches took place. They weren't all dry SAFEplaces by any means. They were in thick brush and swampy other areas, cutting their way with machettes. (sp?)
They had enough tips, I mean geez the poor meter man practically told them it was Caylee. It's really too bad that many people fill up the police tip lines with, "Uh, I had a dream, look over there." IMO they should toss those far away when they come in. KC told her brother she was CLOSE to home. She also repeated it to her parents. Then if that wasn't enough, Kiomarie told LE to look there as she used to bury her pets there. So they didn't go to the direct spot Kiomarie said, that's why people search.
Then you have a so called psychic with a dog a few ft. away?? Some physic.
Then you have LP with divers in the water near alligators, so it's dangerous in a swamp doesn't really fly with me as a child was at stake.
TM and I know I'll take alot of flack for saying this, but he loses a 4 wheeler where a 4 wheeler shouldn't be. Then he has changed his story twice too, if not many more times, if someone wants to count. First he said it was too wet, then he said LE told him not to search inside the fenced area. Then it was the best decision he ever made.These are facts said right after Caylee was found on NG. This was touted as the biggest search EVER. Lasted a whole two days, then he went on NG and said she was unfindable. Which is it?
The 911 operators were blowing the meter guy off 3 X, the way I read it, listening to the calls he made. LE that was sent to the scene and probably said Yeah we looked. Time for doughnuts and coffee.
If the meter reader could get back there then, it couldn't have been too flooded.
I started a thread don't go by the pings, what I was really trying to say was they were possible throwing people off. Go by the good old fashioned way, LE profilers and her own words.

Ok so everyone can give me alot of flack, but this is how I feel. KC could have been in jail Aug.11th for murder. Spared may thousands of dollars and many people fighting. Worse of all we had to listen to CA. And if this is played up by the defense, SHE MIGHT WALK. :furious:

No flack from me. You raised valid points. Great post.

However, although the defense may use this to "muddy the waters," so to speak, I do not think for one moment she will "walk."

Wow!!! I woke up and the thread had grown by leaps and bounds! I hope this helps in some way (at the very least, our understanding).

Thank you to everyone that has contributed...and most importantly, I wish I could thank that lovely young woman who took the time to answer my questions, etc.

I haven't been contacted by her, yet.

No flack from me. You raised valid points. Great post.

However, although the defense may use this to "muddy the waters," so to speak, I do not think for one moment she will "walk."
Yes really good post, DesSands. I also believe that LE arrested her too quickly on the "economic" charges. They guaranteed she would "lawyer up" and prevent further questioning without counsel present. Big mistake.

I also believe they dropped the ball by not searching the site where Caylee was ultimately found. It is simply astounding that her little body was so very close to home. Statistics have shown time and again that mothers who kill their children tend to leave the bodies close by. I fully understand that this case was full of vagaries, but from the start, LE believed she had killed Caylee. The most probable place to look was around her home....why on earth didn't they?

None of LE's failings changes the "who done it" aspect, of course....but a lot of grief could have been avoided had they practiced diligent police work from Day 31.

Yes really good post, DesSands. I also believe that LE arrested her too quickly on the "economic" charges. They guaranteed she would "lawyer up" and prevent further questioning without counsel present. Big mistake.

I also believe they dropped the ball by not searching the site where Caylee was ultimately found. It is simply astounding that her little body was so very close to home. Statistics have shown time and again that mothers who kill their children tend to leave the bodies close by. I fully understand that this case was full of vagaries, but from the start, LE believed she had killed Caylee. The most probable place to look was around her home....why on earth didn't they?

None of LE's failings changes the "who done it" aspect, of course....but a lot of grief could have been avoided had they practiced diligent police work from Day 31.

(bolded by me)

they arrested her first on child neglect...not economic charges. That's when she met up with JB

Nah :) They arrested her 31 days too late. Thank God for Grandma reporting her car stolen (oh, and as an aside, there smelled like there'd been a damned dead body in the trunk...'cause her "Pontiac" had been "stolen" since Casey left the house, unauthorized?? :crazy::confused:).

LE arrested her 31 days too late and has been playing catch up on this MURDER ever since. Police diligence? Hahahaha. No such thing (kind of like an Amber Alert?) when poor LE is brought into what amounts to be a COLD CASE. Poor investigators---seems they were the ONLY ones who cared about THE TRUTH.

PS---as to "arresting her TOO QUICKLY" on the economic crimes--they were several weeks after CAYLEE was missing and FYI, she wasn't immediately arrested and charged with "economic charges." That was while she was out on bail---a full 5 or 6 weeks after she was arrested---and a full 3 months after Caylee "went missing." OH---and a full 5 or 6 months after the "economic crimes against Great-Grandpa and Great Grandma." Hardly a "rush to judgment" at all. Casey had been stealing for YEARS. The cops didn't rush to ANYTHING!!! George and Cindy pulled a "slow-mo" on the justice system. Sadly (for them, ahem) they are no longer in control.

apparently, it was a hamster that she buried there
i don't know if she actually killed the hamster, they don't live very long...2 yrs maybe
all my friends that have had hamsters died after 1.5yrs-2yrs old

and yes, killing/torturing pets is a huge red flag
that's what jeffrey dahmer did when he was young :(

Where does the idea that Casey killed/tortured pets come from? She buried a hamster... hamsters live short lives, so do many cats and dogs. I don't think burying a pet equates to killing or torturing them.

JMO- but if it is true that this was a KNOWN dump site in close proximity to the home, all the more reason it should have been declared a prime area of concern and subject to extensive search early on.

It only baffles me more as to how Caylee could have been missed when she was just off the road, so close to home.

i really believe it was "overlooked" (so to speak) because everyone overestimated KC. we all thought she was smarter than that.

turns out.... well, you know how it turns out!

i doubt it was a regular gather spot for teens.. maybe a few friends here and there got together to hide back there and maybe drink or smoke? i know that when i was in HS there were places we would go to kinda hide out for an hour or two when we were ditching school. nothing sinister, just a good hide spot. i'm guessing that was what it was and has sorta been blown up from there.

Nah :) They arrested her 31 days too late. Thank God for Grandma reporting her car stolen (oh, and as an aside, there smelled like there'd been a damned dead body in the trunk...'cause her "Pontiac" had been "stolen" since Casey left the house, unauthorized?? :crazy::confused:).

LE arrested her 31 days too late and has been playing catch up on this MURDER ever since. Police diligence? Hahahaha. No such thing (kind of like an Amber Alert?) when poor LE is brought into what amounts to be a COLD CASE. Poor investigators---seems they were the ONLY ones who cared about THE TRUTH.

PS---as to "arresting her TOO QUICKLY" on the economic crimes--they were several weeks after CAYLEE was missing and FYI, she wasn't immediately arrested and charged with "economic charges." That was while she was out on bail---a full 5 or 6 weeks after she was arrested---and a full 3 months after Caylee "went missing." OH---and a full 5 or 6 months after the "economic crimes against Great-Grandpa and Great Grandma." Hardly a "rush to judgment" at all. Casey had been stealing for YEARS. The cops didn't rush to ANYTHING!!! George and Cindy pulled a "slow-mo" on the justice system. Sadly (for them, ahem) they are no longer in control.

I still believe they arrested her too quickly (She was first arrested on child neglect) as she likes to hear herself talk. She and CA are one and the same, they think they are smarter than everyone else. She was chirping like a little birdie thinking LE would go gaga over her. Once arrested, which was only hrs. after this all came to light, she lawyered up and she left everyone guessing.

I agree mommie should have nipped this in the bud yrs. ago, but this wasn't the time to arrest. She would have slipped up.

Had they watched her and the A's like they did Scott Peterson (detectives sat back and watched him hang himself as he visited the SF Bay often) and even had a noose around him before he tried his flight to freedom South of the Border.
I am sure by now we would have seen exactly if and how the A's are involved. Might have been real eye openers to many. Defense can now muddy the waters and NO ONE can say they won't catch a sympathetic brainless juror. :mad:

Since the area where Cylees' remains were found is so littered with trash bags what was it about this bag that attracted the meter mans' attention? And more then one time?

Maybe a higher power, karma or just plain luck determined it was way past time for little Caylee to be brought home.

What is sad is that Trenton and Jennifer are probably no better hidden than Caylee was. Once a body has decomposed to a certain point, it sounds as if it is hard to tell what it is.

I have read about hunters finding bodies in areas that were previously searched. I can think of 7 women in Missouri that went missing in the 80's while I lived there that have NEVER been found. Three were taken from a home in Springfield at the same time.

Unfortunately, finding dead people isn't an exact science. They still haven't found Stacy P. or L. Stebic.

IMO

(bolded by me)

they arrested her first on child neglect...not economic charges. That's when she met up with JB

I wasn't the one that said on the economic chgs. I know they arrested first right away on the child neglect and lying to LE. Once she met up with JB we heard no more from her.
Think how much more she would have spouted off, if we have reference the litany of tales she spun right in the beginning. And that was only less than a 24 hr. period.
The dumba#$ would have spun her self deeper into a corner and slipped somewhere. She actually did slip in one of the first interrogation tapes. She said when this happened and then goes on to change it. I'll look for the exact worda, but she does catch herself. :rolleyes:

Maybe a higher power, karma or just plain luck determined it was way past time for little Caylee to be brought home.

What is sad is that Trenton and Jennifer are probably no better hidden than Caylee was. Once a body has decomposed to a certain point, it sounds as if it is hard to tell what it is.

I have read about hunters finding bodies in areas that were previously searched. I can think of 7 women in Missouri that went missing in the 80's while I lived there that have NEVER been found. Three were taken from a home in Springfield at the same time.

Unfortunately, finding dead people isn't an exact science. They still haven't found Stacy P. or L. Stebic.

IMO

Or Brooke Wilberger :sonar::raincloud::no:

Where does the idea that Casey killed/tortured pets come from? She buried a hamster... hamsters live short lives, so do many cats and dogs. I don't think burying a pet equates to killing or torturing them.
I have been scratching my head thinking the same thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back