Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They searched her Grandparents home and her folk's home the day they arrested her. They arrested her THEN because they thought she was going to flee.
The ammo for the 25 was found at the parents home, and the ammo for the
9mm was in her packed luggage.
The only reason they ever found the 9mm (hidden in the engine I believe) was because Arias's mother asked where it was!!

how did ja's mother know about the 9mm?

BBM

How in god's name does anyone do that to someone they claim to have loved?! It's completely incomprehensible. Honest to god I've lost sleep trying to somehow make sense out of it. Even among your garden variety sociopath, it's beyond barbaric.

Yeah I've lost sleep over this too! Hard to imagine how a normal person is capable of it! Such rage and brutality! He should have taken heed to all her weird behaviours! Red flags popping up everywhere!!
Hiding in his closet! Sleeping in his bed ! Without permission! Crawling thru the doggie door! Peeping in his windows! Slashing tires! Hacking his bank and emails! Said she knew his PIN number. Sending emails to female friends of travis calling them *advertiser censored*! Sending emails to travis supposedly allegedly in error she claims she was sending to other guys! On and on too few in comparison to tons of other incidents.
She used her ex boyfriends! To her advantage! Keeping them at arms length! There's no way I'm gonna believe she wasn't still sleeping with them! To keep a hold! For necessities! Be it money! Alibis! You name it.

I'm amazed how she can sit on that stand and lie and spin her stories! Without blinking an eye.
Arguing and confrontational with jm! Just shows the jury! shes capable of holding her her own!

I hate that travis family has to hear her slander travis rep with the pedophile claims. Oh but she tried to plea to spare the family from hearing about his issues. She continues to claim she did this that and the other to protect his rep! Yet slanders him repeatedly!
And has the nerve to write them an 18 page letter! What the heck can you say in 18 pages! I'm serious! Rants and rambles?

It's "foggy", but I remember something about Arias being a waitress and serving someone not in her section???? Or was that for the girl Matt cheated on her with??
Hazy memories of Arias telling a girl about she and Travis??
Can anyone jump off of this?

Sure! Random girls she does not even know... who would not know or care where she worked much less drive anywhere to tell her anything... (when a phone call would do the job) have a nasty habit of showing up to tell he how someone that she is broken up with is cheating on her!

Makes sense to me!:blushing:

that and :back::back::back: on someone's computer to read their email when you have already figured out all their passwords!

JMO

THANK YOU! I was wondering about where she took the bloody finger pics! Yet she claimed to have reported the phone stolen in May 2008 (the Chinese Takeout Phone Heist).

So there WAS another phone??
Between you and jusdafacts, I am truly confused. My mind is definitely too scrambled to even TRY to figure this out tonight. Let me know when you guys come up with an answer, would ya?? lol

Attention Please!

Please read!

:bump:

Earlier today we got off to the wrong start on this thread. Information being perpetrated by a site touting JA's innocence was being brought onto our board. :nono:

While the information MAY HAVE appeared to be valid, this is why we don't sleuth victims. THIS victim of murder was also a victim of indentity theft. If you've ever been in that position, you know how difficult it can be to shake that stigma of shady things being out there in your good name.

As we've seen during this trial some people will stop at nothing to protect themselves. They even go so far as to falsely disparge a murder victim.

You're all good peeps. I know you all want to see justice served for this victim who was slaughtered in his home by a jilted woman. Travis is no longer here to defend himself. He needs good people to stand up in his place. That's where Juan Martinez and his team come in. That's where we come in.

JMHO
fran

That fb post says the record was expunged. Obviously, it hasn't been since it shows up in the public court records. Someone close, maybe one of the WS friends attending the trial, maybe could let the family know that they need to get the record actually expunged.

I can't keep her lies and reality straight! :dunno:

Here's what I have on the Helio and previous cell phone of JA:

4/__ (prior to 4/18) Mesa AZ to Yreka CA - JA moved from Mesa AZ to Yreka CA. JA placed her cell phone in cup holder with hot chocolate and ruined it; Visited Gus in So CA in afternoon (he gave her Helio cell phone); Visited MattMcC at his house in Monterey CA area who stated he saw bruises on JA.

5/10 Yreka CA JA recorded sex call w/TA on Helio cell phone.

5/10 + ~1 wk Yreka CA JA said her Helio phone was stolen. Found ~2 years later in ?Auties/Gpa's? car; contained 5/10 sex tape

That's how I understand it too. Also, add she replaced the Helio with "insurance" she says. She said she used the replacement Helio to take pictures of her injured finger at the restaurant on 5/31 or 6/1.

No, she testified that the sex tape was recorded on May 10th on the Helio and that she did not have a chance to delete that tape because her Helio phone was subsequently lost on May 17 or 18th.

around the 0:27:00 mark:
Jodi Arias Trial - Day 24 - Part 1 - YouTube

THEN, her defence submitted photographs of her injured right hand, taken with her Helio phone on May 31 or June 1 .... the LOST Helio phone

start at around the 0:10:30 mark:
Jodi Arias Trial - Day 26 - Part 1 - YouTube

OMG!

You guys are too good here!

I missed a lot in just one day off line.

Wanted to learn how to get quotes from closed thread to new but looks like I'd rather do some catching up with you all. Looks like someone trying to hi jack us on behalf of Arias???

Defense probably reading here tho which means they'll have some kind of answer or excuse? Like with the suddenly two cameras testimony.

OK Wait just a durned minute. This is even BETTER!!
The May recording was on the Helio - correct?
The very first phone is drowned in hot chocolate and a gonner - correct?
The THIRD phone had to be the one with the "more sex recordings on it" which would have HAD to be recorded AFTER the one played during the trial - right?
Are ya following me?
So, she is testifying that there were phone sex recordings on her #3 phone which she got AFTER loosing the Helio - right?
Someone please tell me I got this right!!
Yes. That is exactly what she said. That there are other sex-tapes that were made after May 10th on a different phone and that she erased those but didn't erase the one's on the Helio because it had gotten lost.

moo

she said she colored it brown in march. when she was told ryan byrnes said he met her at the ppl convention in april and it was blonde, she said the convention was in march not april and ryan was mistaken. however another poster here looked it up and indeed the convention was in april that year.

It was definitely in March

2008 Oklahoma City International Convention
March 16, 2008
http://www.legalshieldcalendar.com/teamringfactory?op=event&cid=56702&d=16&m=3&y=2008

No, she testified that the sex tape was recorded on May 10th on the Helio and that she did not have a chance to delete that tape because her Helio phone was subsequently lost on May 17 or 18th.

THEN, her defence submitted photographs of her injured right hand, taken with her Helio phone on May 31 or June 1 .... the LOST Helio phone

She took those pics with the second Helio phone. She also said she made more sex tapes on the new phone, but deleted them.

Hair color, here's what I've got [Green= JA says, FWIW]:

3/13-15 BLONDE Oklahoma City RyanB said she was blonde when he first met her at a PPL convention.
3/20 BRUNETTE Mesa AZ JA testified - dyed hair brown, prior to moving from Mesa to Yreka.
5/15 BRUNETTE w/blonde around face Yreka CA Admitted picture of JA & Jewel, black dog
6/2; 8:04am BLONDE Redding Airport CA Budget employee, Mr. Colombo, said JA was blonde.
6/3 "AUBURN BROWN" Leaving Pasadena CA JA testified her hair was "auburn brown" when driving from Pasadena to Mesa.
6/4; ~1:40pm BRUNETTE braids Mesa AZ Nude photo of JA, brunette w/braids.
6/4; ~5:30pm BRUNETTE Mesa AZ MURDER OF TA
6/5; 10/11am BRUNETTE West Jordan UT RyanB said he was surprised to see her as a brunette.
7/15 BRUNETTE Yreka CA JA booking photo, brunette; Bond set at $2mm;

I've kind of given up on the hair thing. The only reason I can't put this in the solid win category is because that rental guy could be mistaken. I only say that because he looked at her DL during that transaction and she was blonde in her picture.
Routine transaction, then he is asked later to remember and I think there's a chance he got those 2 things----seeing her and her DL picture----mixed up.

I did that once myself in a situation and was shocked I was wrong, but I was.

This one is more like 60/40 for me.

how did ja's mother know about the 9mm?

Well, she was there while JA was packing her car that night. I believe they said they spoke in her car for close to an hour. So maybe JA told her? Maybe she saw her?
My thinking is that the mom thought the detectives had already found the gun, and she was just asking where it was, but that's just a guess on my part.

No problem :wave:

Yes, I think JA wants us to believe there were three phones - whether there were or not, IDK.

I haven't heard anything about the 3rd phone (Helio replacement), other than JA said she reported the loss of the Helio, insurance covered cost of replacement, don't think I've read/heard what kind of phone the replacement was or any other details.

For all we know, the hot chocolate phone could have had a miraculous recovery and been used during the course of her murder trip. :dunno:

Please note: I'm relatively new to this case so those who've been following from the start may have better info.

could be she had a warranty on the phone that fell into the hot chocolate, and that phone was replaced... ?

i'm more interested in where the helio was actually stashed, since i do NOT believe for a second that it was stolen, or that she wouldn't have searched her grandfather's car for it... 2 years after she reports it stolen it magically appears in the car she said she last saw it in, only to be found when she needs it... really?! ... gee, what are the astronomical chances that NO ONE cleaned that car in 2 years and then her aunt "finds" it while doing so... gmafb.

moo.

OK Wait just a durned minute. This is even BETTER!!
The May recording was on the Helio - correct?
The very first phone is drowned in hot chocolate and a gonner - correct?
The THIRD phone had to be the one with the "more sex recordings on it" which would have HAD to be recorded AFTER the one played during the trial - right?
Are ya following me?
So, she is testifying that there were phone sex recordings on her #3 phone which she got AFTER loosing the Helio - right?
Someone please tell me I got this right!!

Who knows if there are more sex tapes or if its just JA fabricating!?!

I'll believe it when I hear it or if JM says it is so!

Wow, this is great, hope the PT catches this. I wish they had a sticky just for 'JA Lies Debunked', there are so many I can't keep up. Thanks!

I can't wait to see the ME on rebuttal as he debunks JA idiotic yarn. Gag me, this woman has more stories than Agatha Christie.:what:

Yes. That is exactly what she said. That there are other sex-tapes that were made after May 10th on a different phone and that she erased those but didn't erase the one's on the Helio because it had gotten lost.

moo

Yes, though I'm sure she's lying about the extra recordings.

So there WAS another phone??
Between you and jusdafacts, I am truly confused. My mind is definitely too scrambled to even TRY to figure this out tonight. Let me know when you guys come up with an answer, would ya?? lol

#1 a "Razor"
#2 a "Helio"
#3 a replacement phone for "Helio" from insurance.

The Helio Gus gave her. She paid him back BUT...
she does not remember how that went down.... :no:

MORE

Keyes-Fog-img-1-112612.jpg

Wow, this is great, hope the PT catches this. I wish they had a sticky just for 'JA Lies Debunked', there are so many I can't keep up. Thanks!

I can't wait to see the ME on rebuttal as he debunks JA idiotic yarn. Gag me, this woman has more stories than Agatha Christie.:what:

and not as good!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members