Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.thestate.com/2014/06/01/3479239/family-of-tammy-and-sidney-moorer.html

Polly Caison said she didn’t know about the affair until the investigation.

“Tammy and Sidney decided to put their life back together,” she said. “They went on vacation for three weeks and when they came back this thing started against them. They were over it ... they had forgiven each other and decided to put things aside and that’s why Tammy was trying to get pregnant”...

Being locked away from family is hurting Tammy Moorer, according to her mother. “It’s running her crazy,” she said. “You can tell by reading her letters. She loves her kids and she’s happy about this baby coming...

“There’s no way that my child done this and I’m sick and tired of every time I see the news or read the paper it says my kids are charged with murder,” she said. “There’s no way the child could do anything like that.”

Polly Caison said her house and the Moorer house each were searched twice, including once with a search warrant. Police took boxes of belongings, but she said she’s sure there wasn’t any evidence in either house to support the charges.

http://www.thestate.com/2014/06/01/3479239/family-of-tammy-and-sidney-moorer.html

Maybe just the way it's worded. But it sounds like they removed stuff from PC's house too?

“Tammy and Sidney decided to put their life back together,” she said. “They went on vacation for three weeks and when they came back this thing started against them. They were over it ... they had forgiven each other and decided to put things aside and that’s why Tammy was trying to get pregnant."

Nothing like your husband having an affair to make a woman want to get pregnant again at 41. :what:

Well....ok....obviously, this family is using the gag order to defend the "child", Tammy. :facepalm:

Neither the DA's office or LE can reply...and, I admire the Elvis family for keeping it classy. Let the defendants family and "large group of supporters" keep yapping.

Too bad the gag order doesn't apply to The Caison Clan.

“There’s no way the child could do anything like that.”

Sure, Mom, sure. She's chock full of kindness and wisdom, and so focused on her family that she was entirely incapable of directly threatening the victim with bodily harm or vilifying her on Facebook when she went missing. No red flags raised! Story checks out!

Ms. Caison sounds just like the parents of my father's "revolving door clients." He was a school administrator and these people had their heads firmly lodged in the sand, protesting that their angels could never get in a fight/destroy property/bring weapons to school/bully their peers/threaten a teacher yadda yadda yadda. These kids were neglected or spoiled at best, abused or mentally ill at worst, and they were always the worst behavior issues. Some, like Tammy, ended up in jail for serious offenses. Children will lose their innocence. Parents may be unable or unwilling to recognize it. Her statements sound naive and hurt Tammy's case in the end.

Let no one forget that in Tammy's response to the affair, she posted about having an open marriage and went out in public to have relations with her husband.

If she were such a great mother, she would never have done those things. My children would be mortified if I told the world that I had an open marriage and a boyfriend. They would die of shame if they heard I was having sex with their father in one of our cars and taking pictures of it.

Even if she is innocent (which I doubt), TM behaved like a sleazy *advertiser censored*, and IMO, that's not something a decent mother would ever do. IOW, no matter what the outcome of the trial is, she still did a bunch of things for her family to be ashamed of.

“Tammy and Sidney decided to put their life back together,” she said. “They went on vacation for three weeks and when they came back this thing started against them. They were over it ... they had forgiven each other and decided to put things aside and that’s why Tammy was trying to get pregnant."

http://www.thestate.com/2014/06/01/3...ey-moorer.html
No intiendo. If she didn't know about the affair until the investigation, how did she know they took the 3 week trip BEFORE the investigation "to put their life back together?" From her own words, "when they came back, this thing started against them." Is she contradicting herself or did she just omit that this is what Tammy told her, after the fact?

Let no one forget that in Tammy's response to the affair, she posted about having an open marriage and went out in public to have relations with her husband.

If she were such a great mother, she would never have done those things. My children would be mortified if I told the world that I had an open marriage and a boyfriend. They would die of shame if they heard I was having sex with their father in one of our cars and taking pictures of it.

Even if she is innocent (which I doubt), TM behaved like a sleazy *advertiser censored*, and IMO, that's not something a decent mother would ever do. IOW, no matter what the outcome of the trial is, she still did a bunch of things for her family to be ashamed of.

I don't see how Tammy behaved like a *advertiser censored* in either one of those instances. In one of them, she had sex with her husband. If the open marriage was true, she had sex with a boyfriend. I don't think either one of those shows she is promiscuous, as it only shows 2 sexual partners. We know SM slept with 2 women, is he a *advertiser censored* too?

This whole clan seems to be all over the media and social media lately. They apparently are trying to influence the jury pool. I wish them luck as they do not seem to be the brightest or classiest bunch. There is certainly doubt in the stories they have been telling, especially in the story that appeared on myhorrynews.com.

I don't see how Tammy behaved like a *advertiser censored* in either one of those instances. In one of them, she had sex with her husband. If the open marriage was true, she had sex with a boyfriend. I don't think either one of those shows she is promiscuous, as it only shows 2 sexual partners. We know SM slept with 2 women, is he a *advertiser censored* too?

Sorry, but I am somebody who thinks only sleazy people brag about open marriages. IMO a married woman who has a boyfriend is a *advertiser censored*. Sidney is a pig for having sex outside his marriage with a woman half his age JMHO. If I were a member of TM's family, I would be utterly mortified by her bragging on FB about her sexual exploits. I'd also be horrified that she called a missing 20 year-old a *advertiser censored* and has been accused of murder.

Maybe you would be proud of your mother or daughter for doing these things, but I certainly wouldn't. Again, even if the Moorers are acquitted, the fact remains that TM's behavior in particular has been disgusting ever since HE went missing.

One thing I wonder about is when SM got that tattoo on his UPA. I hope they bring that out in the trial. It seems to me that if you were engaging in an open marriage, you wouldn't need to have your spouse's name branded above your genitals. Posting pictures of his tat and pistol along with their Valentine odes were even more proud moments for the Caison family, I'm sure. Yeah, TM's behavior has been so classy...

This whole clan seems to be all over the media and social media lately. They apparently are trying to influence the jury pool. I wish them luck as they do not seem to be the brightest or classiest bunch. There is certainly doubt in the stories they have been telling, especially in the story that appeared on myhorrynews.com.

I agree they are trying to influence a potential jury. I don't think jurors will find their statements to mean much. Everyone expects that the mother and children of the accused would usually be supportive of them.

Also, if it is so dangerous at the Caison house, why are they keeping the kids there??

It did give me a little satisfaction to hear Tammy was going crazy being in jail, teehee. It must burn her that she has lost control, so much so that she tried to sway a judge. She is not doing herself any favors. Now she has to use her mother and children to plead her case because she was silenced. Pitiful.

I understand the lady so wants things to back to how they were before all this happened, but TM's family is not helping her case because the info that is so in your face just from a simple google search regarding TM and this case, makes the whole family look like liars when they talk to the media. What happens is that human nature wil cause people to paint TM with same brush as they will paint the family- desparate liars, thus this tactic will not help TM at all. It will only make more people, such as us, aware that this couple killed a young women involved in a love triangle.

Polly speaks.

Polly Caison said her daughter and son-in-law couldn’t have committed such crimes, that they are good parents who wouldn’t hurt a fly

LOLOLOLOL

Polly Caison said the truck police referred to never left the yard and that police didn’t spend enough time looking for other suspects, but instead targeted the Moorers, whose home sits behind the Caison home on the same property off Secondary Highway 814.

Hmmm...they inspected 82 trucks!!!

“Tammy and Sidney decided to put their life back together,” she said. “They went on vacation for three weeks and when they came back this thing started against them. They were over it ... they had forgiven each other and decided to put things aside and that’s why Tammy was trying to get pregnant.”

Yes...that's what they wanted everyone to think and that's why no contact from 11/5-12-18. Over it...me thinks not. JMO

Being locked away from family is hurting Tammy Moorer, according to her mother.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)

Polly and Ashley Caison said they hope the truth surfaces soon.

It will...you can believe that,ladies.

Texting pics of herself and SM having sex..to Heather who would not,in a billion years,want to see that disgusting mess...yes..that is quite slutty:yuck:. JMO

Polly Caison said the truck police referred to never left the yard and that police didn’t spend enough time looking for other suspects, but instead targeted the Moorers, whose home sits behind the Caison home on the same property off Secondary Highway 814.

Polly was up around 3:00am keeping watch on her daughters vehicle? That's odd considering she clearly missed the condition of her daughter's home on 2/21...where her poor grandkids were living.

Polly says..."the truck police referred to never left the yard"

That sounds to me as if she's saying,"Yes,the truck LE has on video going to and from PTL...yes...that is TM and SM's truck...but it never left the yard."

TM's mom says this.

“Tammy and Sidney decided to put their life back together,” she said. “They went on vacation for three weeks and when they came back this thing started against them. They were over it ... they had forgiven each other and decided to put things aside and that’s why Tammy was trying to get pregnant.”

TM's sister says this.

Ashlxx Caison, Tammy’s younger sister, said Sidney Moorer’s alleged affair with Elvis isn’t reason enough to accuse the couple. She said the affair was over when Elvis was reported missing.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/06/01/3479239/family-of-tammy-and-sidney-moorer.html#storylink=cpy

In court it was said Nov. 5th was when the affair ended...family isn't helping TM.

TM's mom says this.

TM's sister says this.

Ashlxx Caison, Tammy’s younger sister, said Sidney Moorer’s alleged affair with Elvis isn’t reason enough to accuse the couple. She said the affair was over when Elvis was reported missing.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/06/01/3479239/family-of-tammy-and-sidney-moorer.html#storylink=cpy

In court it was said Nov. 5th was when the affair ended...family isn't helping TM.

Also,AC says the alleged affair isn't reason enough to accuse the couple. Ummm,TM and SM both admit that SM had an affair with Heather. There is no "alleged" about the affair. Both PC and AC act as if the people who will be reading this interview,know nothing of what was presented at the bond hearing.:facepalm: There are plenty of reasons to accuse the M's.

Also,AC says the alleged affair isn't reason enough to accuse the couple. Ummm,TM and SM both admit that SM had an affair with Heather. There is no "alleged" about the affair. Both PC and AC act as if the people who will be reading this interview,know nothing of what was presented at the bond hearing.:facepalm: There are plenty of reasons to accuse the M's.

Alleged affair is the reporter's words. It doesn't sound like Ashley is denying it happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back