Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I didn't know that BW had an on-camera/sit-down interview with Dateline NBC back in March.

I don't think it aired yet either.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1138035#.VJoWX14ALA

Warrelmann and Elvis were more than roommates. They were best friends and coworkers who spent all their time together. Warrelman was one of the last people to talk to Heather before she vanished.
"We always said I love you when we got off the phone, so I'm glad we at least said that," Warrelmann recalled of her last conversation with Elvis.

Christmas morning is not Christmas morning," said Terry Elvis, Heather's father. "It's not what Christmas morning is all about, but this overshadows all of it. We left our tree up all year long."

Going through old interviews.......

Polly Caison said she didn’t know about the affair until the investigation.

“Tammy and Sidney decided to put their life back together,” she said. “They went on vacation for three weeks and when they came back this thing started against them. They were over it ... they had forgiven each other and decided to put things aside and that’s why Tammy was trying to get pregnant.”

Polly didn't know about the affair until the investigation...so why would the M's be needing to put their life back together?

Polly Caison said the truck police referred to never left the yard and that police didn’t spend enough time looking for other suspects, but instead targeted the Moorers, whose home sits behind the Caison home on the same property off Secondary Highway 814.

The truck never left the yard but then in the last interview,Polly said that the M's had just gotten home and they were all up. I really hope that Polly keeps giving interviews.
http://www.islandpacket.com/2014/06/01/3139135/family-of-tammy-and-sidney-moorer.html

She may turn into one of the best witnesses...for the state! :thinking:

Question...why did SM drive to a gas station to call LE? They didn't have one of the 13 cells that LE found at their house? Did SM call LE from a pay phone? I'm just wondering because when LE asked if he called Heather from a payphone he acted like he didn't know what one was.

The man rushed to a nearby gas station to call police. Luckily, no one was injured and there was no damage to their vehicle.
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24779462/report-man-linked-to-heather-elvis-case-threatened-with-gun

Question...why did SM drive to a gas station to call LE? They didn't have one of the 13 cells that LE found at their house? Did SM call LE from a pay phone? I'm just wondering because when LE asked if he called Heather from a payphone he acted like he didn't know what one was.

The man rushed to a nearby gas station to call police. Luckily, no one was injured and there was no damage to their vehicle.
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24779462/report-man-linked-to-heather-elvis-case-threatened-with-gun

It doesn't say he used a payphone, just that he went to the gas station. I am gathering he asked them for their phone from behind the counter to call 911. It is odd that they didn't have a cell phone. I didn't know they had 13. If I had one, I would have called 911 and gone to the first open public spot to wait for police. If not, I would have gone to the first open public spot and called police.

It doesn't say he used a payphone, just that he went to the gas station. I am gathering he asked them for their phone from behind the counter to call 911. It is odd that they didn't have a cell phone. I didn't know they had 13. If I had one, I would have called 911 and gone to the first open public spot to wait for police. If not, I would have gone to the first open public spot and called police.

Could just be poor writing on the part of the reporter?

Or - maybe this was one of those times where TM had control of all the phones? Maybe she had one she thought no one knew about with her and didn't want to use it? If this was planned - wouldn't some of the afterthought (jeez especially if someone else was involved) would be to buy a throw away type phone :phone: and use that to make calls she didn't want LE to know about? <<<ALL SPECULATION!

I had to double check because I was starting to feel like I had exaggerated with the 13 but it really was 13. Crazy.

Horry County police investigating the Heather Elvis case seized 13 cell phones, six computers, and various financial records after executing search warrants at the homes of Sidney and Tammy Moorer and their parents, according to documents obtained by Waccamaw Publishers.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_441416a8-86ef-11e4-a903-afb6f4109dfe.html

I had to double check because I was starting to feel like I had exaggerated with the 13 but it really was 13. Crazy.

Horry County police investigating the Heather Elvis case seized 13 cell phones, six computers, and various financial records after executing search warrants at the homes of Sidney and Tammy Moorer and their parents, according to documents obtained by Waccamaw Publishers.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_441416a8-86ef-11e4-a903-afb6f4109dfe.html

Wow! Thanks so much. That is insane! I can understand 5, maybe six, but nothing beyond that makes sense. I believe that when people have a lot of cell phones they are involved with shady business. I wonder if any were burners...

Maybe some of the cell phones were old models thrown in a drawer. I have a few lying around myself.

I have a bunch of old cell phones too, including 4 just from when I used to use Tracfone as my provider before I dove into the smartphone pool. Most people have a collection of older cell phones; the average person upgrades their phone every 2 years, some people every year. Which reminds me... I need to donate all the old ones. They get refurbished and handed out to people in need, battered women shelters, etc.

Yeah, I probably have at least six old phones lying around. And we each have one (I have two- once for business, one personal), so that's 7, more...
13 :eek:

I just noticed "their parents" - is that poor reporting or was Sidney's parents' home also searched? SM+TM+3 children = 5 phones; TM's parents = 2 phones; SM's parents = 2 phones. Adds up if they are grabbing everybody's phone.

Six computers is a little excessive as well (imoo). I'm a nerd when it comes to electronics but we don't have that many.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back