Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think you are. The video referenced was from the WMBF cameras when the reporter, Maely, was trying to interview the Moorers. The video was the one where the reporter was given the finger.

No, look at OkG's post above. It was not the news station's video, it was from a public camera.

Thanks Cherie. So there is a camera on public property that recoded video of the attempted interview but no sound. The article read like they knew what was said from the camera on public property which confused me. Makes sense the sound was taken from the attempted interview.

Was that attempted interview ever aired? I looked for a link and didn't find one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No public property camera that I know of. I figured the reference to public property meant the reporter was on public not private property.

This is interesting ....if alleged past behavior might mirror the present. Look at what the neighbor claimed SM's role to have been in the alleged attack upon him during the property dispute:

Moorer stated he pulled Miller off of Caison, however, Miller told police that Moorer actually held him down as Caison kicked him in the side."

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/16322734/3-charged-in-fight-surrounding-property-line

Could SM have helped TM in the same fashion?

This is interesting ....if alleged past behavior might mirror the present. Look at what the neighbor claimed SM's role to have been in the alleged attack upon him during the property dispute:

Moorer stated he pulled Miller off of Caison, however, Miller told police that Moorer actually held him down as Caison kicked him in the side."

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/16322734/3-charged-in-fight-surrounding-property-line

I'm glad you posed that question because I'm becoming increasingly sick of the romanticizing of SM and HE's relationship. No doubt she had a thing for him, but he was just out for what he could get because as soon as his wife found out, he hightailed it home. He's not an innocent bystander. He's 18 years older than Heather. Old enough to be her dad and I promise you that with that much age difference, he knew what to say and do to get what he wanted. And let's not forget he had the enough guts to cheat and for months. I don't think this rests solely on Tammy's shoulders. Not by a long shot!

I'm glad you posed that question because I'm becoming increasingly sick of the romanticizing of SM and HE's relationship. No doubt she had a thing for him, but he was just out for what he could get because as soon as his wife found out, he hightailed it home. He's not an innocent bystander. He's 18 years older than Heather. Old enough to be her dad and I promise you that with that much age difference, he knew what to say and do to get what he wanted. And let's not forget he had the enough guts to cheat and for months. I don't think this rests solely on Tammy's shoulders. Not by a long shot!

I agree. At any point, Sidney could have stopped this. IMO Tammy needed an accomplice to kill Heather, and if Sidney refused to help her, it wouldn't have happened.

If Sidney had only stood up to his wife, his partner in life, and refused to participate, everyone involved in this case would be far better off today. I can't believe he went along with the "Tammy" tattoo, but I think submitting to that demonstrates he is a very weak man emotionally.

Hopefully, that weakness will make him open up about what happened to Heather and where she is. That fact that they are now split up and hopefully not communicating makes it seem possible IMO.

great observation!:goodpost:

No, look at OkG's post above. It was not the news station's video, it was from a public camera.

SS, sorry, I didn't know there was a public video. So this was said in a media report? A public camera meaning like a cellphone video or like a surveillance camera?

Knowing what we know now, I tend to believe both the searcher and the neighbor re: threats and acts of physical harm to others by Caison-Moorer family members.

In the still photography, taken by Hoppy, at the bond hearing there were looks of pure hatred on the faces of several female family members. If looks could kill, Hoppy and his camera would have been in grace danger.

Knowing what we know now, I tend to believe both the searcher and the neighbor re: threats and acts of physical harm to others by Caison-Moorer family members.

In the still photography, taken by Hoppy, at the bond hearing there were looks of pure hatred on the faces of several female family members. If looks could kill, Hoppy and his camera would have been in grace danger.

And there will likely be much more of that to come during trial.

SS, sorry, I didn't know there was a public video. So this was said in a media report? A public camera meaning like a cellphone video or like a surveillance camera?

Are people possibly talking about 2 different things where the cameras are concerned?

Are people possibly talking about 2 different things where the cameras are concerned?
:thumb:

Not sure, but either way they've lost me!! I'm going to have to go back and re-read the last page on this thread to find out what's going on!! :facepalm:

:thumb:

Not sure, but either way they've lost me!! I'm going to have to go back and re-read the last page on this thread to find out what's going on!! :facepalm:

:floorlaugh: phew, I thought it was just me. Let me know what you find out. lol

The social media stuff ties the Defense up in various ways as well. What if they wanted to come to trial and say it was a tragic accident? The "psycho *advertiser censored*" stuff after the fact doesn't help that scenario.

What if they wanted to say that TM had great remorse. Her words don't help that scenario either.

Suppose they want to make TM a sympathetic figure...or just make the jury LIKE her? She has given her lawyers dome obstacles do jump over for sure.

IMO

Well, we all know someone "spoofed TM's cell phone" and sent those hateful text messages to Heather ... So I'm sure TM was unaware that the same unknown person who spoofed her phone posted every single one of those taunts on her FB too! I mean they even stooped so low that they photoshopped a picture of her & Sidney with a gun in her hand!

I honestly hope TM sticks w/ that weak defense regarding her texting and social media behavior... Just so she can watch as the entire jury rolls their eyes so hard (as one WS worded so eloquently) that they pop out of their eye sockets and roll under the witness stand.

:floorlaugh: phew, I thought it was just me. Let me know what you find out. lol

Okay, I'm not sure where that link OkieGranny posted took SStarr33 to but it wasn't the same place it took the rest of us to. That's all I got lol! :facepalm:

Okay, I'm not sure where that link OkieGranny posted took SStarr33 to but it wasn't the same place it took the rest of us to. That's all I got lol! :facepalm:

Huh, what? I am so lost, I have no idea what the original question was.

I think this started when I questioned the camera that recorded the video of the attempted interview that resulted in the reporter being charged.

Was there a public camera that caught that in addition to the news camera?

In video captured from public property near Caison's home, Michael can be seen asking a woman: "Hi there, with WMBF News, can we talk to you about your daughter

This is from a story about the reports who tried to get a comment from the C's residence. It says a camera on public property near the home picked up what the reporter asked.

How is this possible?

The reporter had a mic. He asked the woman on the porch about her 'daughter' then he corrected himself and said 'sister'. Maybe one of the news crew had a boom mike.

Thanks Cherie. So there is a camera on public property that recoded video of the attempted interview but no sound. The article read like they knew what was said from the camera on public property which confused me. Makes sense the sound was taken from the attempted interview.

Was that attempted interview ever aired? I looked for a link and didn't find one.

Wait. The situation of the reporter trying to get an interview with the Moorers went right over my head.

There was a PUBLIC video that caught that????

That must mean they have video of the TM and SM leaving the compound that night.

Or am I missing something?

I think you are. The video referenced was from the WMBF cameras when the reporter, Maely, was trying to interview the Moorers. The video was the one where the reporter was given the finger.

No public property camera that I know of. I figured the reference to public property meant the reporter was on public not private property.

It's okay, don't panic lol. I had to go back and re-read the posts (quoted) so I could find out what was going on. I noticed abit of confusion regarding the video you posted. Nothing serious and certainly nothing at fault on your part! :biggrin:

I think this started when I questioned the camera that recorded the video of the attempted interview that resulted in the reporter being charged.

Was there a public camera that caught that in addition to the news camera?

Oh, okay. I guess I'm just confused by the confusion.

Just watched the video again and it looks to me like a news cameraman was standing at the end of the driveway filming the reporter asking for an interview. And the reporter was wearing a mic to record the audio.

And I'm watching it one more time... and again... and again...

Maybe the confusion is because it's not one continuous shot? First is a zoomed-in shot of TM's sister on the porch and then the reporter's head and shoulders enter the frame as he walks toward her, then it cuts to a more distant shot of the reporter standing in front of the house. But it's all from the same angle, and I believe it was all shot by the same news camera.

Hope that helps. :wave:

Does anyone know if TM was allowed out to say a final goodbye to WC?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98
Back