Investigators search east of Skyline school

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You guys did a good job,it's amazing how close you got in some of those shots.

Just to give you and idea how thick the brush is out there, that one searcher startled the heck out of me, as I was trying to take a picture of where I saw the tracks going in, and all of a sudden he pops out.
They all were nice, waved when I saw them, but I really tried to stay out of their way...

Zoom lens worked well to for a lot of the other shots =)

Their normal routine has been to have press conference interviews released on Fridays ("the day Kyron disappeared"). Times they have departed from their normal routine, they have made a statement that they would be, and why. So some of us were waiting to hear something from family on Friday, but there was no word, one way or the other.

I know... my point being that they never said last Friday that they were going to have one this Friday. Usually they say that at the end of the press conference "see you next week" or whatever.

They also didn't do their normal question and answer at the beginning of this week as far as I know? I didn't expect either with the grand jury going on, I simply assumed we would not hear from them this week.

Because it is now past the 8 week mark, I do not know if they still intended to do them every week or not. I think it's possible that the "routine" is changing now because we are 8 weeks out. They may believe this isn't going to be resolved soon (judging from the actions of LE and DA) so they may be revising their strategy. I would probably go to every other week for now.

Every other week would put them as having one on September 10... the day after Kyron's birthday. Oh how I hope that Kyron himself is there for that one... :dance:

snip

Prosecutors later said they would be willing to work with her attorney as they seek to learn more from Spicher regarding her whereabouts June 4 during an approximately 90-minute period when she abruptly left her gardening job at a Northwest Portland home and couldn't be reached by cell phone.

snip

This made me wonder if DDS took the battery out of her cell during this time because it was well known by then that TH was alledgedly tracked by pings on June 4th because her battery was still in.

Did DDS' cell phone have any pings recorded during this time? How often has TH's phone been pingless in the last 6-8 weeks? Were DDS or TH in the area being searched?

Those pics are very good,better than a reporters.Thank you so much free.

This has upset me so much today,I've really hoped if anything Dede helped TH in hiding him,which still doesn't make any sense.But even less sense,since she'd have the baby.I can't see her doing something to him with the baby in the truck.I'm not getting this,unless the woman is a psycho.But this whole thing is crazy.

I too had held onto the hope that TH was hiding Kyron, although I can't think of a motive for doing that. I had thought that DD was somehow assisting and eventually he'd be found/released. But, now, that hope is pretty dim.

Indeed. People and courts. A merry chase will get you 15 years in Putnam County as Tommy Croslin learned yesterday...

OH YES, Emma, you could not be more correct!
yes, "indede" it seems to me as tho they let Tommy Croslin know that his "efforts" in the Haleigh case were none too appreciated and he darn well knows thats what got his azz that 15 yr sentence when for the extremely small amt of drugs(and for 1 charge) could have very easily gotten him a sentence similar to 3-5yrs..

Don't "jerk" LE around when it comes to issues such as this because THEY(LE) ALWAYS, ALWAYS get the last laugh on you(while you rot in a hell hole prison every night and they(LE) go home to their families&hot home cooked meals ;))

Call me crazy but I am angry beyond comprehension tonight. The whole thought of search and rescue people and dogs spending days upon days, and hours upon hours, endangering themselves as they search, because SOMEONE is so wicked as to KNOW where a child is and not tell has my BP skyrocketing. As long as they do not tell, they put a heavy burden upon society to do a task that should never have to be done except for their wickedness.

It hit me tonight -- why do these people, once convicted, not get daily strikes or lashings or whoopings or whatever you want to call it? Nonsense, knowing that they will be incarcerated is NOT enough. Let them take a lash for every minute they cause others to search -- let their be a tally shown at the end of each search day. If 5 people 5 hours, 1500 minutes -- 1500 lashes to look forward to when incarcerated. Dole the lashes out in such a way that it is not blood letting, but it hurts like hell, AND don't stop doling them out on a daily basis until the minute count is paid in full. Let them FEEL a part of the pain they put society through. Let them KNOW at the end of each search day the number of lashes they are stocking up for themselves once busted and incarcerated.

We are TOO SOFT as a society -- we do not let criminals suffer actual pain as a payment for their crimes. It is one thing to kill someone or kidnap someone, that is bad enough, but to drag everyone concerned for that someone through daily suffering as they look for the victim is yet more injury. It should warrant a stiff penalty along with incarceration IF the death penalty isn't given. IF they earn their stripes -- let them have them. The minutes of the searchers are only a small percentage of the minutes of pain EVERYONE is suffering.

Edited: rant off

There are places around the world where authorities do just as you describe, and worse.

I'm glad I live in a country that doesn't go down that path.

So...since my rant is off...

Do we have any news of success from the searchers today?
They will continue again tomorrow?

And per the searches...

My guess is that obscure pieces were put together to help direct them... Perhaps there were mentions of "Oh, let's go get a hamburger" -- and I wonder if a route to take might have been suggested, and maybe neck craning occurred when a certain road was passed, maybe to see if there was any search activity on it? Maybe someone then felt nervous afterwards and lost their appetite?

What type of information directed these searches?

So...since my rant is off...

Do we have any news of success from the searchers today?
They will continue again tomorrow?

Since they allegedly planned to search Sauvie Island again and I don't think they got to it today...I would suspect they will be back out tomorrow.

Call me crazy but I am angry beyond comprehension tonight. The whole thought of search and rescue people and dogs spending days upon days, and hours upon hours, endangering themselves as they search, because SOMEONE is so wicked as to KNOW where a child is and not tell has my BP skyrocketing. As long as they do not tell, they put a heavy burden upon society to do a task that should never have to be done except for their wickedness.

It hit me tonight -- why do these people, once convicted, not get daily strikes or lashings or whoopings or whatever you want to call it? Nonsense, knowing that they will be incarcerated is NOT enough. Let them take a lash for every minute they cause others to search -- let their be a tally shown at the end of each search day. If 5 people 5 hours, 1500 minutes -- 1500 lashes to look forward to when incarcerated. Dole the lashes out in such a way that it is not blood letting, but it hurts like hell, AND don't stop doling them out on a daily basis until the minute count is paid in full. Let them FEEL a part of the pain they put society through. Let them KNOW at the end of each search day the number of lashes they are stocking up for themselves once busted and incarcerated.

We are TOO SOFT as a society -- we do not let criminals suffer actual pain as a payment for their crimes. It is one thing to kill someone or kidnap someone, that is bad enough, but to drag everyone concerned for that someone through daily suffering as they look for the victim is yet more injury. It should warrant a stiff penalty along with incarceration IF the death penalty isn't given. IF they earn their stripes -- let them have them. The minutes of the searchers are only a small percentage of the minutes of pain EVERYONE is suffering.

Edited: rant off

You are not crazy, wrinkles :crazy:... I completely understand the "mind blowing" frustration :bang: of which you speak and totally agree with the FACT that not only do the "proven guilty" criminals NOT receive anywhere near harshest conditions in our prisons but have more dang rights than those innocent victims of which they have forever altered if not ended their lives... Its sickening beyond expression :yuck:....

The conditions are SO VERY OBVIOUSLY not even considered "punishment" to many of the criminals. Take for instance Hank Sr and Lisa Croslin(from Haleigh case for those who've not followed her case) Hank is on jailhouse video from "visiting" with his son&daughter during their present incarcerations stating that he was wanting to get "picked up" again(re arrested) for atleast he would be "better off" in jail w/ 3 squares, a place to sleep every night&possibly even state funded meds/surgery for his pain in his legs&back..(and again for those not following Haleigh case he&Lisa have since been "picked up"[re-arrested] for buying crack this past time and are now all a happy family behind bars(xcept for son Timmy)...

So, its quite obvious wrinkles that which u speak of being so angry and frustrated about is indeed the case. The prisons are NO longer a determent for criminals, rather a "safe haven" where they can relax and live off the state.. Its sick and I say your little example of some due punishment:thewhip: would be one way to atleast get prison one step back on the right track to ACTUALLY BEING A DETERMENT FOR CRIMINALS TO FEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF WHEN CHOOSING TO BREAK THE LAW and cause pain, suffering and death to completely innocent human beings(and in this case a helpless little boy).

Hello RNMIF,

Actually... No fence sitter here (so can't be on either side), I'm just observing and certainly have some feelings about what might be up -- but if you never have a fence, you never have to sit it or fall off :)

At anyrate, with the searches going on, I am feeling kinda like bursting. Like the pressure is profound AND I can only imagine that if I am feeling that way, Kyron's parents are feeling nearly to the point of sweating blood. I ache for those people.

Hello RNMIF,

Actually... No fence sitter here (so can't be on either side), I'm just observing and certainly have some feelings about what might be up -- but if you never have a fence, you never have to sit it or fall off :)

At anyrate, with the searches going on, I am feeling kinda like bursting. Like the pressure is profound AND I can only imagine that if I am feeling that way, Kyron's parents are feeling nearly to the point of sweating blood. I ache for those people.

Yeah, I went back to the wall tonight (before 10 this time!). All the talk of moving it or taking it down, I wanted to go pray, sing hymns, and beg Him to bring Kyron home alive.

I just get so angry. My daughter and I just stood there slack-jawed with disbelief. How? Why?

I am resolved to fight. To do something. I'm tired of watching kids fall through the cracks. There has to be something we, individual citizens can do. I refuse to watch another family suffer like this. I refuse to accept there isn't some way we can better protect our nation's children.

Being there, you can't help but feel overwhelmed by what his parents must be going through. There really aren't words.

I hope he's coming home. If he is no longer with us, I hope his parents get closure soon. This has gone on too long. It's wrong. :(

Thanks for the reminder... I'm headed for bed and prayer time...

Wrinkles said:
If 5 people 5 hours, 1500 minutes -- 1500 lashes to look forward to when incarcerated. Dole the lashes out in such a way that it is not blood letting, but it hurts like hell, AND don't stop doling them out on a daily basis until the minute count is paid in full. Let them FEEL a part of the pain they put society through. Let them KNOW at the end of each search day the number of lashes they are stocking up for themselves once busted and incarcerated.
Everyone is frustrated, but we don't need the Spanish Inquisition either.

That's why we have civilization, and even then horrible things happen. Lots of innocent people died by guillotine during the French Revolution. That made some people feel better but it didn't keep bad things from happening in the future, and it was just wrong.

I'd just like to have the right person caught and locked up before they hurt anyone else. I want Justice for Kyron. And eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Intensive Search for Kyron
Last Update: 8/07 11:16 pm

Search and rescue teams undertake the most intense search for the Kyron Horman we've seen in weeks as investigators scour parts of Washington County.

It's unclear whether search crews were out as a result of information brought forth in recent grand jury hearings, but a retired Portland Police Bureau detective commander says crews wouldn't be back searching the area without cause.

"I don't think they're checking without any background to it, they're checking for a reason," said Cliff Madison.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Intensive-Search-for-Kyron/EDGDIflt8065f2Pb5ARVrA.cspx

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back