GUILTY Ireland - Anastasia Kriegel, 14, Found deceased, Lucan, Co Dublin, 14 May 2018 *minors arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think boy b has a good argument for appeal. All dna evidence was boy a, he wasn’t even there at the time of the murder and his police interviews were questionable.

RSBM. I thought a large part of his defence was that he lied because of PTSD from witnessing the murder?
yes and he didn’t feel comfortable with his mum in the room. I do think had this happened in the UK the police would have handled it differently. Had boy b had an appropriate adult and better legal advice I don’t think he would have been convicted.

yes and he didn’t feel comfortable with his mum in the room. I do think had this happened in the UK the police would have handled it differently. Had boy b had an appropriate adult and better legal advice I don’t think he would have been convicted.

Can anyone post the Names of the murderers now or are there still legal barriers?

Boy b dropped his appeal. I was quite surprised as I did think he had plenty of grounds to appeal.

This article says he was risking being retried as an adult if he won the appeal and getting a much longer sentence which may well explain why he has dropped it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missygirl26
Back