Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing in regards to the new activity.

With the passwords, email addresses etc coming out in discovery over the past year plus, it would not be a huge stretch for a hacker type, or just a curious person with a little time on their hands to figure out what KC would have used as an easy to remember email and password for this account. Maybe that is the first one she used timer55 on...???

Now the email is a little harder, because she would have created a new one...if she was smart..but what if she didn't? What if she used one of her obscure email addy's? I have 12 email accounts two I look at once a month.

If this was not a high profile case, and if it were not illegal to hack into someones account, AND if I had enough time, I think I could have gotten into it with a little work.

Of course, it could also be someone loosely connected to the defense (friend or relative out of state) who was given the login info so they could get in there and change something to throw Val, WSr's and LE off the trail??? Make it seem like the theory is mute???

I only hope LE has taken a few minutes to read the work that has been done, and followed up on it. They took countless hours trying to make the "Zani" (nanny) connection to drug use.

I think she would and could.

I mean, look at what she could do with bank accounts and credit cards; she was able to steal freely simply by knowing the numbers on accounts. Who the heck can do that???

And, she was just a kid. A very, very scary kid...

Hmmm .... all petty stuff.

KC was adept at the social networking sites but I don't see her as someone who would be capable enough to hide her identity, via a proxy or anonymous server -- never mind think that far. If she did try to wipe her laptop she did a trivial thing that does nothing. She only has basic skills.

KC did some petty check forgery but she was just lucky, that she could pass bad checks when even signing her own name on them ... doh!!! ... as well as presenting herself at the bank to get caught on video ... doh!!!

KC is not that smart else she wouldn't think it a clever lie about the SIM card swapping, etc, etc, etc. She wasn't destined for a life of crime before getting completely busted by someone outside of the family.

EVERY lie took LE very little effort to debunk and prove as a lie .... KC was lazy and just not used to getting called out and checked up on -- her parents had given up on that, especially after GA got chewed for checking on Sports Authority.......

KC was totally over-confident and in-experienced .... I do think she created this MySpace page with the goal of hoodwinking her parents ..... she got distracted by TL though and the Bella Vita. Living life at 10 minutes at a time, good idea at the time, completely forgotten.

Her 2008 Student of Crime Report states, Must Work Harder at Alibi, Needs to Focus.

Apparently you all have some inside LE source that feeds you information - problem is they don't know Florida law very well (IMO).

While it is possible they are withholding the information, the "ongoing investigation" exception to Florida's public records law only applies to pre-indictment cases. Under Florida law, once formal charges are filed it is no longer considered an "ongoing investigation," but an active formal prosecution for purposes of public records law.

To try to conceptualize the reason for this distinction, you would hope your government would not initiate a formal prosecution of someone until they have finished "investigating" the crime.

BBM-Just to be clear on my end, I do not know who JWG & Valhall's sources were or if they worked directly for LE. They clarified as much as they could about that earlier in this thread.

Apparently you all have some inside LE source that feeds you information - problem is they don't know Florida law very well (IMO).

While it is possible they are withholding the information, the "ongoing investigation" exception to Florida's public records law only applies to pre-indictment cases. Under Florida law, once formal charges are filed it is no longer considered an "ongoing investigation," but an active formal prosecution for purposes of public records law.

To try to conceptualize the reason for this distinction, you would hope your government would not initiate a formal prosecution of someone until they have finished "investigating" the crime.

The "inside source" did not claim they were withholding the information. The only thing we were told is that the website was investigated and the IP address does not correspond to anyone or anyplace related to KC (I won't go further into the details). Thus, if an investigation was done and it appears exculpatory, I would expect to see documentation in the near future.

Hmmm .... all petty stuff.

KC was adept at the social networking sites but I don't see her as someone who would be capable enough to hide her identity, via a proxy or anonymous server -- never mind think that far. If she did try to wipe her laptop she did a trivial thing that does nothing. She only has basic skills.

KC did some petty check forgery but she was just lucky, that she could pass bad checks when even signing her own name on them ... doh!!! ... as well as presenting herself at the bank to get caught on video ... doh!!!

KC is not that smart else she wouldn't think it a clever lie about the SIM card swapping, etc, etc, etc. She wasn't destined for a life of crime before getting completely busted by someone outside of the family.

EVERY lie took LE very little effort to debunk and prove as a lie .... KC was lazy and just not used to getting called out and checked up on -- her parents had given up on that, especially after GA got chewed for checking on Sports Authority.......

KC was totally over-confident and in-experienced .... I do think she created this MySpace page with the goal of hoodwinking her parents ..... she got distracted by TL though and the Bella Vita. Living life at 10 minutes at a time, good idea at the time, completely forgotten.

Her 2008 Student of Crime Report states, Must Work Harder at Alibi, Needs to Focus.

BBM - I have to disagree with the bolded part. There are a number of websites, some free, that allow you to go through them as a proxy server. You don't really have to know how to do it when using one of those websites.

Seems to me that if it was Casey that had the foresight to set up this page, she'd at least have the foresight to use a proxy website to do it. Especially since it looks like it was only logged into a few times at most.

Would be interesting to see the IP addresses used to access it a few days ago, versus the IP addy's used to set it up originally.

BBM - I have to disagree with the bolded part. There are a number of websites, some free, that allow you to go through them as a proxy server. You don't really have to know how to do it when using one of those websites.

Seems to me that if it was Casey that had the foresight to set up this page, she'd at least have the foresight to use a proxy website to do it. Especially since it looks like it was only logged into a few times at most.

Would be interesting to see the IP addresses used to access it a few days ago, versus the IP addy's used to set it up originally.

I agree that they are free and easy to use -- but respectfully disagree on foresight. KC would have had to also create an email account not associated with her, also easy to do.

However, KC would have had to use the 'anonymizer' for setup of the Web mail and MySpace and subsequent accesses to them ..... yet I understood there was association between the Zenaida MySpace alerts and her own cell phone.

I don't agree that KC would go to the extremes of hiding her Internet access to this level since, if true, her goal was to fool her parents not LE or FBI. JMO.

ETA: Of course if I am wrong then it does jive with JWG's comment on the IP not being anything significant connecting to KC.

Can a MySpace be set up through a cell phone IP? Including the avatar?

Well, it seems that RH is questioning the hard work of many here. On one hand he says that we are a great forum...with the other he says...well read it for yourself:

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/

I'm bumping up this thread in hope that he comes to read. There's 25 pages that involved many more than the person he seems to have a personal vendetta against. WS does great work. That should not be lost in this "war" he's waging.

PS- I have no idea how to tag...so if someone can help with that...please do.

Well, it seems that RH is questioning the hard work of many here. On one hand he says that we are a great forum...with the other he says...well read it for yourself:

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/

I'm bumping up this thread in hope that he comes to read. There's 25 pages that involved many more than the person he seems to have a personal vendetta against. WS does great work. That should not be lost in this "war" he's waging.

PS- I have no idea how to tag...so if someone can help with that...please do.
I think this was discussed with him earlier in the thread.
Merry Christmas RR :)

I think this was discussed with him earlier in the thread.
Merry Christmas RR :)
This is brand new if I'm not mistaken. (I didn't know if I could link.)

I just posted greetings on another thread...just for you! What a sweetie you are!!

oxoxoxoxo

ETA: you switched threads...LOL Not like I'm senile enough. No...his latest comments were not pertaining to ZG...but related to our mysterious T. Black.

This is brand new if I'm not mistaken. (I didn't know if I could link.)

I just posted greetings on another thread...just for you! What a sweetie you are!!

oxoxoxoxo

ETA: you switched threads...LOL Not like I'm senile enough. No...his latest comments were not pertaining to ZG...but related to our mysterious T. Black.
oh my bad. I saw 25 pages and thought it was the same 25 pages.
We have pulled the t Black threads for review right now, so lets hang on and see if rhornsby comes back before we go there again.
Thanks! Now I am going to see if we were posting our greetings at the same time . :)

The "inside source" did not claim they were withholding the information. The only thing we were told is that the website was investigated and the IP address does not correspond to anyone or anyplace related to KC (I won't go further into the details). Thus, if an investigation was done and it appears exculpatory, I would expect to see documentation in the near future.

I don't think it would be considered "exculpatory" that someone named Zenaida might actually exist in Southern Florida who likes Dora the Explorer. As we found out early in this case, Zenaida is not a rare name in that area, and KC never even suggested that Zenaida (as opposed to Caylee) liked Dora. I think it would just be considered irrelevant.

Mega thanks Val for your amazing, tireless work. Do we know if LE also took Lee's laptop if indeed he had one. I take mine everywhere in my satchel, lots of times friends borrow it for a sec to check their e mails or whatever. If he had his at the Anthony family home she would have helped herself without even asking permission I assume. I didn't see that asked at all in the depos or if any of their cell phones had internet capabilities, or did I miss those questions? Just because it isn't showing up on mom and pop's desktop or Cindy/Casey's laptop....does not mean there weren't other computers in that home at any given moment, right?

TWA,

No - we've seen nothing on LA's computers at all. We have not seen anything on ISP logs for the Anthonys, Lee or Tony either. I have a couple of theories on why we haven't:

1. The Anthonys' and Lee's ISP logs and other computer information - I speculate the defense already has them because the Anthony family has willingly provided or agreed to have them released to the defense team. Therefore they won't be requesting them from the state.

2. Tony - I'm not real sure how long this would take. According to how Tony's internet service was provided this could be the equivalent of a needle in a haystack. If Tony's apartment complex offers internet service he would most likely have a dynamic IP address and his log would be part of a massive amount of activity from the same apartment complex. Picking out his apartment's activity could range from astronomical to impossible! Maybe some one else more experienced in apartment internet service set-up could explain if there is some efficient way for them to delineate activity from Tony's apartment versus the other units in the complex. I'm just not sure on that.

Val,

We did see ISP and IP information as part of the Photobucket release early this year. Many Photobucket IPs were connected to an account owned by Cameron, Tony's roommate. Similarly, we learned the Anthony IP was actually registered in Lee's name.

FWIW...

Yep, I know that, JWG. I'm talking about total ISP activity logs. The things that were not connected with a particular online account, but the Anthony/Casey/Lee online activity logs.

Has anyone checked the signature on the ticket that ZG got with Casey's signature on one of the documents to see if they match.

Just wondering.

Has anyone checked the signature on the ticket that ZG got with Casey's signature on one of the documents to see if they match.

Just wondering.

Yes, that was looked at...it really doesn't match.

I think she would and could.

I mean, look at what she could do with bank accounts and credit cards; she was able to steal freely simply by knowing the numbers on accounts. Who the heck can do that???

And, she was just a kid. A very, very scary kid...

I'm confused. I see nothing wise she did here while stealing..nothing that any person with 1/2 a brain could do. I mean she signed her own name on Amy's check..duh. Maybe I'm missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV