Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is, how did she know it was vacant?

She used to spend a lot of time over at Dante's apt which I believe was within spitting distance of #210. Although supposedly Casey had not been there in some time, maybe she somehow either knew teh Joe or Stacy that had lived there and knew they no longer did.

I do think it's strange that the girl who used to live there was named Stacy.
Rhymes with Casey. People that go by aliases usually stay close to their real names. Maybe Casey was Stacy? Who knows. The girl did get around.

I find the whole Casey is ZFG very interesting. Yes, it would be another nail, but I don't think LE needs it. I believe they have enough.

Yes...it was discussed at length early on. Poor woman...she must have gotten sooooooo many friend requests.

I wonder if the police ever figured out who broke into that office. Melbourne is not that far from here.

She used to spend a lot of time over at Dante's apt which I believe was within spitting distance of #210. Although supposedly Casey had not been there in some time, maybe she somehow either knew teh Joe or Stacy that had lived there and knew they no longer did.

Rhymes with Casey. People that go by aliases usually stay close to their real names. Maybe Casey was Stacy? Who knows. The girl did get around.
I have to laugh. When I sit back and think about all the theories we come up with. I remember one poster reminding everyone a while back about the whole "paul is dead" conspiracy. Didn't I listen to Revolution #9 backwards umpteen times??

Do we have Stacy's last name?

I am sure we do, but I don't have any idea how to find things like that.

(Since I have aged, my ability to delve and search for things seems to have nose-dived, so I apologize if this is something easy to find.)

There are a couple of women with the name "ZG"

KC just does Not understand... She made there lives miserable !!!!
KC Does NOT CARE !!!!!!!!!

Yes.... one "ZG" went to the SawGrass Apts !

Yes.... One "ZG" had a one line MOM's Chat...and her OFFICE
was robbed.... on June 9th....
also....
a woman counselor..... was KILLED in JAY BLANCHARD PARK....

SO............. all the names.....
all the
places.......

A L L ......... the lies.....

**** BUT GOD SAW IT ALL ~~~~~~~~
He is going to have
ALL the PIECES FIT TOGETHER>>>>>>>>>>>>

For JUSTICE FOR LITTLE ANGEL " CAYLEE"
and
KC & LA can just keep believing in each other....
till
the sun goes down.... on them in "JAIL ! ! !"

KC might think she is "ZG" she might think she is ZANNY...
KC Might think the REAL "ZG " killed Caylee....

but.... the EVIDENCE WILL PROVE.........:dance:;););)

who the REAL " ZG = killer" is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMO

God Bless ALL who seek JUSTICE for Little Angel "CAYLEE"
jjgram

Do we have Stacy's last name?

I am sure we do, but I don't have any idea how to find things like that.

(Since I have aged, my ability to delve and search for things seems to have nose-dived, so I apologize if this is something easy to find.)

Oakes according to the eviction papers.

You are reading the reports incorrectly. The searches for Zenaida took place on July 16th. This is discussed in great detail on the Zenaida time line thread. The files in which the search information was stored were created on June 12th and on October 22nd.
Thank you, Chilly. LOL I've wanted to clear that up for three pages now, but didn't want to stop reading. The index.dat file was created in a temporary file folder on June 12th. I was extremely busy the entire month of February, and haven't been around much. So nice to see that some of the pieces are starting to come together. Great work, Valhall!

Regarding ZFG, however, still the big mystery remains: was it merely a coincidence that she happened to fill out a guest card at Sawgrass in mid-June? Is it possible? (There is a copy of the dated card in the early docs.)

A sleuth?
That's what I think, RR. A sleuth requested those records and is sitting on the facts while we sit here scratching our heads. (Where did that icon go? it was a favorite of mine. :D)

When I heard LA relay the description of ZG (per KC) I though hmmm sounds like he is describing his sister. That was the first thing that popped into my brain.

Wanted to add that there is a website unfortunately I cannot recall the name but it has something to do with mothers in Brevard county. ?????

There was a Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales somehow affiliated with the site that had an office that was broken into on June 9th somewhere near Melbourne. Does anyone recall this fact?
Yes, but she's a ZG, not a ZFG. And while the tart mom might very well have broken into her office, she specifically said the nanny who took Caylee was a ZFG. So why ZFG? Two possibilities: the F and G who own(ed) the property near the burial site, which makes sense; and/or the ZFG who visited Sawgrass on June 17th, which seems like a mighty fluke. Unless, as another poster mentioned, ZFG posted it on a website somewhere, and KC stumbled upon it when she was searching for info on Z's.

I find the whole Casey is ZFG very interesting. Yes, it would be another nail, but I don't think LE needs it. I believe they have enough.

I think they have enough to seal the deal too, but oh.. to totally shoot down KC's only defense thus far would be a wondeful thing.

Baez's arguement - the zanny did it

the Pros arguement - Yes. Zanny DID do it, and KC IS Zanny, and here's the PROOF! POOF...off to the big house KC goes for the rest of her sorry life.

Yes, but she's a ZG, not a ZFG. And while the tart mom might very well have broken into her office, she specifically said the nanny who took Caylee was a ZFG. So why ZFG? Two possibilities: the F and G who own(ed) the property near the burial site, which makes sense; and/or the ZFG who visited Sawgrass on June 17th, which seems like a mighty fluke. Unless, as another poster mentioned, ZFG posted it on a website somewhere, and KC stumbled upon it when she was searching for info on Z's.

personally I think KC just inserted that "Fernandez" part because she can't help herself - she ALWAYS has to add more words and embellish things. She just can't tell a little lie; they all have to contain extra words, a lot of information to make the lies sound REAL and TRUTHFUL.

Oakes according to the eviction papers.

Thank you for that, Secret.

Didn't she also have another last name that began with the letter "A" when she first signed the lease, though?

There are a couple of women with the name "ZG"

KC just does Not understand... She made there lives miserable !!!!
KC Does NOT CARE !!!!!!!!!

Yes.... one "ZG" went to the SawGrass Apts !

Yes.... One "ZG" had a one line MOM's Chat...and her OFFICE
was robbed.... on June 9th....
also....
a woman counselor..... was KILLED in JAY BLANCHARD PARK....

SO............. all the names.....
all the
places.......

A L L ......... the lies.....

**** BUT GOD SAW IT ALL ~~~~~~~~
He is going to have
ALL the PIECES FIT TOGETHER>>>>>>>>>>>>

For JUSTICE FOR LITTLE ANGEL " CAYLEE"
and
KC & LA can just keep believing in each other....
till
the sun goes down.... on them in "JAIL ! ! !"

KC might think she is "ZG" she might think she is ZANNY...
KC Might think the REAL "ZG " killed Caylee....

but.... the EVIDENCE WILL PROVE.........:dance:;););)

who the REAL " ZG = killer" is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMO

God Bless ALL who seek JUSTICE for Little Angel "CAYLEE"
jjgram

Was Nicole a counselor at UFC? Did she work in the same office as the other ZG?

Casey was still in jail on August 15th, if I remember correctly. There is no way she could have made this payment herself.

She would have had to have enlisted someone she trusted to make the payment for her.

I am still catching up on this thread, so if this has been mentioned already, sorry. I seem to remember when KC's bond was being posted, that there was some issue with a small additional amount that had to be paid in addition to the large bond. It could have been in regards to the check charges, but just thought I'd throw that out there. $100 sounded familiar...

Oh boy...so if Casey was with Annie on the traffic stop, pretended to be Zenaida, Annie would go home and say, "Dem, Dante. She is so smart. She told them she was this Zenaida Gonzalez person...blah blah..."

Do we know what Dante does for a living? Katie S. R.? Did they do any work for Sawgrass to help pay for rent? I know it is a stretch, but so is Zenaida going up on July 17.

Don't know if Dante ever did any work at the complex, (or KSR).

According to Annie, KC used to hang out at her and Dante's Sawgrass apartment almost every day until she (Annie) left or until she and KC had their big falling out.
Dante worked at Don Reid Ford until he quit on or around June 17, 2008 (. Annie, Ricardo, and (one of the Laurens I think?) also work at DRF. KC and Caylee used to visit at DRF a lot.

Reportedly the boyfriend of the ZG who did go to Sawgrass had a Cast Iron Tattoo logo on his/her myspace page earlier in the case ("Beba" is the name on the page). Of course Dante&Annie's best friends (once KC's also) are the Cast Iron Tattoo friends (SD, JD etc.) So people have wondered whether they or KC could ever have met this woman or come across her name somehow.

Of course some sleuths wonder if the FrankM in KC's cell phone logs (who is currently charged with various frauds including some rental deposit fraud he did) could in any way have been doing a rental deposit fraud having to do with the empty Sawgrass apartment and how he is connected to KC and the other friends.
Love the great sleuthing here you guys, followed some of this earlier on on SM and on the FrankM thread, etc. You guys blow me away! Thanks so much!

jjgram,

Yes, could you please explain a bit more? Thank you.

When I heard LA relay the description of ZG (per KC) I though hmmm sounds like he is describing his sister. That was the first thing that popped into my brain.

that's true, I did notice that he was way off from how she had described the ZFG (she had said like 5'7" 140lbs, I think he said she weighed 100lbs or something, I think he said straight brown hair, too, now that you mention it.) I was just thinking he'd forgotten how KC had described her but that is interesting.

I thought about that, but when I went to the clerk of court's website (Orange County) the make/model and year of the car isn't listed. Now see...in the county I live in - in Florida - all of that is listed..even down to if you car is a 2 door or 4 door/and the color of the vehicle. It's all there plain as day in my county's on line records.

My memory is failing me at the moment. Where did KC say that she and Zenaida had the accident? Was it on the way home from Tampa in Orlando or did theit the accident occur IN Tampa (Hillsborough County?)

Sheesh!! I thought it was standard practice by police patrol to write down the info on the vehicle. I was hoping to discover that this ZG22 was driving a white Sunfire or another car that could be tied to one of KC friends. I haven't accessed anything like that over the web, so wondered if it's possible that info had been left out or if you are able to view an actual copy of a citation. At any rate, this is very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip