Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the fall, Channel 6 did an "exclusive" interview when the lady with the name ZFG was first found. She herself as well as the reporter both wondered how Casey knew about the names of the 2 children listed on the registration card at Sawgrass.
Casey then changed her story again and said Z had no children. One of many times her story would flip flop.

In KC's statement to LE she said that ZFG had no children. She named two roommates of that ZFG (JR and RF) and a sister S, mother G, and father (V?). The ZG who went to Sawgrass listed two of her children's names on the sign in (M and Y). These are not names that KC ever mentioned.

In later conversations, KC allegedly mentioned that her ZFG's sister S had a couple of children who were present when S and ZFG took Caylee (at J Blanchard Park).

The media often said that KC mentioned Z's children's names, but she didn't, she said her Z had no children. I agree that the ZG who went to Sawgrass may have misunderstood or may have been told that KC mentioned her children's names, and her lawyer may mistakenly believe this.

I also recall reading in BB statement about the green truck and still have not found who it belongs to. It was rumored that Amy had a green truck. Now, that is rumor I heard a while back, but have not seen this topic discussed in a while.

It is widely believed that that was most likely SeanD in his green pickup that day with KC, because that was the day she went ("with a heavily tattooed male friend") to get her new tattoo, and sleuths here say Sean does have a small green pickup. But the funny thing is how many other green pickups there apparently are in this story, even the home inspector whose number was on the back of that sheet of stickers in KC's room, green pickups! Even this guy in the "breakin necks" tshirt I've been told, (and who is he, it's not Sean is it? I heard it was a LakeVaj friend but can't place him unless it really is SD or JD looking different than usual, or DS looking blonder than usual.) Don't tell me there is a ZG who drives a green pickup, too, now.
2cd7lfl.jpg

It is widely believed that that was most likely SeanD in his green pickup that day with KC, because that was the day she went ("with a heavily tattooed male friend") to get her new tattoo, and sleuths here say Sean does have a small green pickup. But the funny thing is how many other green pickups there apparently are in this story, even the home inspector whose number was on the back of that sheet of stickers in KC's room, green pickups! Even this guy in the "breakin necks" tshirt I've been told, (and who is he, it's not Sean is it? I heard it was a LakeVaj friend but can't place him unless it really is SD or JD looking different than usual, or DS looking blonder than usual.) Don't tell me there is a ZG who drives a green pickup, too, now.
2cd7lfl.jpg

i could be wrong, but that looks like a ford f150, which is not considered a 'small' pick up. and in this picture, i don't see even one tatoo.

i could be wrong, but that looks like a ford f150, which is not considered a 'small' pick up. and in this picture, i don't see even one tatoo.

That's relative. In my town an F-150 is a 'pup' of a truck.

Somewhere I believe it was mentioned that apt #210 was the apartment that was used to show people that were interested in renting at Sawgrass.
If Casey had spent a great deal of time over at Sawgrass visiting Dante and Annie, maybe Casey was familiar with the office staff and hung out there as well.
The day that ZFG went to look at the apt, maybe Casey slipped into the office, saw the guest card on the desk, took note of the name and the name of her supposed daughters listed on the card and then waited a few minutes for her friend (the office buddy) to come back.
Casey gets bored or changes her mind and leaves the office undetected. She knows that the office staff showed ZFG the apt #210, noted the car that ZFG was driving and figured-hey! I have a scapegoat now.
Casey had been looking for excuses, names, an alibi, and scapegoats for at least a couple days at that point. For all we know, Caylee was in the trunk at the very minute that Casey first spotted ZFG's car pulling into Sawgrass that day.
This theory has been explored since July. It would explain a lot, but there's one hitch: The manager filled out the guest card, and the name reads "ZG" without the "F". In her written and oral statements to LE, she named ZFG as the kidnapping nanny, and so did LA in his statement on July 16th.

I think the Myspace/Facebook theory is more plausible.

2cd7lfl.jpg

I believe that this is Daniel AKA "Jing-a-Ling" from the Lak Vaj group -

From the OP:

"Maybe LE will also be able to explain why on 09/11/08 a previous traffic citation KC received on 08/04/03 for not possessing a valid driver's license, and which was marked as satisfied and dismissed on 08/12/03 when she did produce her driver's license, was changed from a "dismissed" status to "prosecutorial". Did they find that on 8/12/03 she had two driver's licenses, one with the name "Zenaida Gonzalez"? Possessing two driver's licenses in Florida is a felony offense."

Casey would have been 17 years old in August of 2003. She produced HER driver's license which satisfied the citation. If she'd been found to have another license in the name of ZG, which I find very unlikely considering how young Casey was at the time, that would be a separate and new charge. It wouldn't change the status of the no license in possession citation.

Chilly, I am not sure what you mean by this. I am reading the point of the OP to be that the 8/2003 charge was dismissed, over & done when KC provided her DL back in 2003. And then suddenly became UNdismissed and "prosecutorial" in 9/2008. I can see her having a fake ID (with perhaps an earlier, more useful birthdate)... but I don't see what that fake ID could possibly have to do with the change of status... is that what you are saying?

<Dawn's head is about to explode>:burn:

:crosseyed::crosseyed::crosseyed:

That's relative. In my town an F-150 is a 'pup' of a truck.

of course it's relative, almost everything in this case can be relative. hence why i said i could be wrong. in any case, most people who aren't all into pick-ups and their size or lackthereof would call this simply a truck, not necessarily a small one.

a small one might be a tacoma or something. yes, some very short people may call a tacoma 'huge' but that's just splitting hairs and we need to draw the line somewhere. :rolleyes:

I am amazed at the degree of sleuthing that is involved in this thread and commend you all. I have always thought that KC was Zanny. The information in this thread has me convinced now. I believed she came up with the Zanny name as slang for Xanax, I also believed that she came up with the full first name of Zanaida because she used the term Zanny the Nanny, and needed a name to go with it. KC went to school with a girl named Zanaida A., I am sure she was called Zanny for short. I think she "found" or "created" the rest from there. I believe she searched for a real person to go along with her creation. I also believe she made the zanaida myspace as further verification that there was a "real" zfg & KC as zani needed a myspace to send the instructions she was supposedly receiving. She did send herself fake emails to support her non-existent job.
All of this just points more towards pre-meditation. I do not believe she is at all crazy. I believe she lives in a vicarious fantasy land. I would love to know if the girl named Zanaida in school was pretty, popular etc. Perhaps her fantasy of being Zani began back then.
I am not sure how exactly all this ties in to what is being presented on this thread, it was clear in my head but I cannot seem to get it into words. It's a bit late here, and I have a bit of chemo-brain going on tonight. Sorry.

Always, my own opinion & pure speculation.

It's not in the discovery.

I'm reading your posts with fascination. Thank you for all the hard work.

I believe the doc re zenaida's myspace account was in the third doc dump, though it's hard to keep track. I know I read it and questioned it at the time because it was recovered from unallocated sectors on Casey's PC and the date when the SG myspace account was created was also the date Casey was first arrested. I wish I could remember where that particular doc is, but it's there.

MO

I am amazed at the degree of sleuthing that is involved in this thread and commend you all. I have always thought that KC was Zanny. The information in this thread has me convinced now. I believed she came up with the Zanny name as slang for Xanax, I also believed that she came up with the full first name of Zanaida because she used the term Zanny the Nanny, and needed a name to go with it. KC went to school with a girl named Zanaida A., I am sure she was called Zanny for short. I think she "found" or "created" the rest from there. I believe she searched for a real person to go along with her creation. I also believe she made the zanaida myspace as further verification that there was a "real" zfg & KC as zani needed a myspace to send the instructions she was supposedly receiving. She did send herself fake emails to support her non-existent job.
All of this just points more towards pre-meditation. I do not believe she is at all crazy. I believe she lives in a vicarious fantasy land. I would love to know if the girl named Zanaida in school was pretty, popular etc. Perhaps her fantasy of being Zani began back then.
I am not sure how exactly all this ties in to what is being presented on this thread, it was clear in my head but I cannot seem to get it into words. It's a bit late here, and I have a bit of chemo-brain going on tonight. Sorry.

Always, my own opinion & pure speculation.

I seem to remember another poster posting some time ago that there was also a Gonzales in Hopespring Dve, and that the house in the near vicinity of where Caylee's remains were found was owned or rented by someone of that name who had left for Puerto Rico.

I'm sorry if my recollection is a bit hazy, but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. TIA

MO

I guess the important point here is, whether ZG22 is KC or not, is that ZG22 does not appear to have ever existed as a real person. That is the part that is interesting about this whole ZG22 business. The address she listed on her driver's license, at the time the driver's license was issued, was occupied by a newly divorced woman and her daughter. The daughter is about 4 years older than KC. I don't believe the daughter would have been a running buddy with KC at the time, but is there a connection between the daughter and Lee? Could the daughter of this woman been dating Lee at the time?

When doing a search for Zenaida Gonzalez, birthdate 01/11/86, as listed on her driver's license in the Florida DMV database, there is no way to connect her to that address...nor is there any evidence of her existing out in the world other than that DMV record. There's no hit against her on any people search engines available. She simply occurs as a point in time - the DMV record. With no evidence to back that record.

If ZG22 is not KC's alias, she's somebody else's. And that's why there's been no show on the traffic case...the new laws in place prevent the license from being renewed. It's just real odd that it's all concurrent with KC landing in jail.

Some one earlier stated something about the "zenaida" myspace being in discovery. No it has not. And the "zenaida" search on the desktop does not hit against that myspace because there is no "zenaida" in the URL...it would not return as a hit on that search word.

I think I'll say it a little clearer *dawns Captain Obvious cape*...

What are the odds that the most important "name" in this murder trial appears to be a now 23 year old woman who never lived at the address given on her driver's license, has never lived anywhere else that would put her on utility bill list, updated DMV record, alumni list, ANYTHING, but some how was running around in Orlando just a few months ago and now has fallen off the face of the earth. What are the odds that at this time that this woman who has been for all intents and purposes nonexistent since getting her driver's license has now disappeared...and decided she really doesn't need a driver's license.

I don't know what the odds are because it appears to be beyond my probability calculator because it doesn't go past astronomical.

I guess the important point here is, whether ZG22 is KC or not, is that ZG22 does not appear to have ever existed as a real person. That is the part that is interesting about this whole ZG22 business. The address she listed on her driver's license, at the time the driver's license was issued, was occupied by a newly divorced woman and her daughter. The daughter is about 4 years older than KC. I don't believe the daughter would have been a running buddy with KC at the time, but is there a connection between the daughter and Lee? Could the daughter of this woman been dating Lee at the time?

When doing a search for Zenaida Gonzalez, birthdate 01/11/86, as listed on her driver's license in the Florida DMV database, there is no way to connect her to that address...nor is there any evidence of her existing out in the world other than that DMV record. There's no hit against her on any people search engines available. She simply occurs as a point in time - the DMV record. With no evidence to back that record.

If ZG22 is not KC's alias, she's somebody else's. And that's why there's been no show on the traffic case...the new laws in place prevent the license from being renewed. It's just real odd that it's all concurrent with KC landing in jail.

Some one earlier stated something about the "zenaida" myspace being in discovery. No it has not. And the "zenaida" search on the desktop does not hit against that myspace because there is no "zenaida" in the URL...it would not return as a hit on that search word.

That would have been me.

Check it out.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21 Computer Forensics Report.pdf

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155354.pdf

It only makes your theory more believable, so I don't understand why we're having this discussion. It's my theory as well.

MO

I am posting here for the first time, but have been here reading for quite some time, anyhow I belong to another board and I think I might have the answer on the car. Someone on the other board went and pulled the tickets and the car ZFG22 was driving was a 95 Green Chevy Utility Vehicle--assumably an SUV or truck??? It was also stated the AD vehicle was an 03 Green Ford. The cars were not the same...

The post can be found here:

http://crimesearchersonline.com/ind...=view&id=7102&catid=38&limit=20&limitstart=20

I have no other information to add other than what this person said was on the tickets.

Are you telling me that someone took the time to go look at the actual citation and all they wrote down was the make and model of the vehicle?

A waste...a HUGE waste.

The most important thing on that citation is the tag number...we can get owner, make, model from that.

The second most important thing is the time and location.

I can't believe some one would get their eyes on that citation and not get the important information everybody needs. *sigh*

I live in Oklahoma...Orange county clerk is out of my driving range. Hopefully someone will go back - or ask the person who went there before - to get the needed information.

That would have been me.

Check it out.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21 Computer Forensics Report.pdf

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155354.pdf

It only makes your theory more believable, so I don't understand why we're having this discussion. It's my theory as well.

MO

I don't think we are anything but in violent agreement. Whether the myspace is in discovery or not, it doesn't hurt or help the theory. So I'm not arguing with you on that point. What I'm saying is that the myspace is not in the discovery. If you could point me to the exact page in that pdf where it is, then I'll eat my Dora doll.

Not trying to be argumentative, just asking you to show me so I know where it's at because I have totally missed it to date.

I think I'll say it a little clearer *dawns Captain Obvious cape*...
What are the odds that the most important "name" in this murder trial appears to be a now 23 year old woman who never lived at the address given on her driver's license, has never lived anywhere else that would put her on utility bill list, updated DMV record, alumni list, ANYTHING, but some how was running around in Orlando just a few months ago and now has fallen off the face of the earth. What are the odds that at this time that this woman who has been for all intents and purposes nonexistent since getting her driver's license has now disappeared...and decided she really doesn't need a driver's license.

I don't know what the odds are because it appears to be beyond my probability calculator because it doesn't go past astronomical.

Captain Obvious cape! hahaha!
:applause::applause::applause:

Thank you! Thank you for all of your hard work on this, you have done some major sleuthing!

What car does JP drive? His missing keys thread popped up to page one and refreshed my memory. I suspect that KC had something to do with the keys going missing, but we never figured out why. Could she have borrowed...or intended to borrow...his vehicle while he was away?

I don't think we are anything but in violent agreement. Whether the myspace is in discovery or not, it doesn't hurt or help the theory. So I'm not arguing with you on that point. What I'm saying is that the myspace is not in the discovery. If you could point me to the exact page in that pdf where it is, then I'll eat my Dora doll.

Not trying to be argumentative, just asking you to show me so I know where it's at because I have totally missed it to date.

I'll try Valhall. I'm not trying to be argumentative either.. it's just that I not only saw it, but posted about it at some length with someone trying to tell me that the time shown in the doc as "created" and then "accessed" were arguably not significant.

Maybe we argued about nothing, but I don't think we both imagined it.

I'll try to find it again.

MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads