Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been away from this thread for a while ... but I have been continuously searching for any information that I can find on the ZG/Dora MySpace ... recently I came across a program that analyzes the source code of individual webpages. I've been unable to uncover anything of value from this page, however, I just started going through other pages where KC had commented ... there are a few people that haven't made their pages private or deleted KC's posts. From those pages I have uncovered some IP information that might help determine where KC was on particular days at very specific times. If any of you have pages that you would like me to use this pagespy program on I would be happy to. Right now, I am trying to organize the information I have so far.

I also found another MySpace page that I had never seen before ... Sorry if it has been discussed already ... this is for a Zenaida in Orlando 22y/o (but remember that Myspace automatically updates ages based on the given birthday) ... anyway last logon was 5/23/08 which was also the date it was created. I'm thinking that this might have been a page that was made by KC and abandoned for some reason ... there is a picture on this profile.

http://www.myspace.com/383047478

I came across this Zenaida myspace profile a while back and thought the same thing. I also noticed there were a few profiles for this particular person which appear were set up and either they forgot about them or forgot login email information. Anyhow, I did find another current page for this individual sometime this past winter and I decided on a whim to friend request this person as it is private, and well within minutes I noticed she had approved this so the snooping begun-however I can't find any real link or ties to Casey, but if someone else was wanting to sleuth well if you friend request she has 1,000's of friends my only idea was maybe she was a club type person because people advertise outings on her comments from time to time-but I looked back in her comments at vital Fusian event days and couldn't see anything, but that's not to say she wasn't there. I also am not sure that she is the ZG22 with the ticket-but she is 22 and her zodiac sign listed is Sagittarius. If anyone is curious her myspace profile is:

http://www.myspace.com/zztigrezamala19z

It's the same ZG as photos from the other ZG 22 is on this myspace page as she has lots and lots of self portraits.(She also appears to have a little girl as well.) My Spanish fluency is somewhat not as good as it used to be but it appears recently that she just lost a loved one-perhaps a grandmother. OH btw it also appears she is originally from Puerto Rico.

I'm guessing KC created this page in the same manner she created work e-mails (and the like), mostly for CA benefit ... you know how nosey, controlling mothers can be! I would further speculate KC was truly only worried about convincing one person, same as above. In keeping with her past, she was doing a pretty good job of snowing her parents, or at least they pretended too when it served them Rrrrrrrrr!

What was it that she said in her initial police interview about being terrified of her mother?

I am gonna have to agree... My instinct tells me she set up this page with the intention of friending KC's profile, making Z's page private [meaning anyone other than KC would only see the Dora picture, age, and location... and would not be aware that 'Zenaida's' only friend was KC and there was NO comments, photos or other activity on her page..]. Then 'Zenaida' could leave random comments on KC's page. "Sorry, stuck in Miami an extra night..." / "Just wanted to let you know that Caylee is LOVING the beach LOL" / "Caylee can't wait to see her mommy. XXOX" / etc, etc, etc.

At this point KC had just started disappearing more. Cindy was making her presence much more visible on Myspace, and we can all assume began to regularly "stalk" KC's page to get more info on what she was up to. What a perfect way for KC to get Cindy off her back! Given Cindy and George's penchance for taking things ridiculously at face value, it actually may have worked to appease Cindy for a short while. "Look! Our Caylee is fine - it says so right there!" However, for whatever reason, KC never followed though. Maybe she got too caught up in her life with Tony to bother. Maybe she realized her lies were too complex to expose specifics on myspace (i.e. if she told Tony Caylee was with her mom, she couldn't throw up a myspace post from Zani about Caylee's day).

I don't think she ever intended this to be police-level evidence. Even KC is bright enough to realize how quickly a hole could be poked through that one. But then again, I still don't think KC ever thought police would be even remotely involved...

JWG - you mentioned earlier about email addresses and not cancelling the page because of an email notification. However, I believe you need to go into your email to physically activate the page once it's created (if I recall - a link is sent to your inbox). My guess is that she created a fake email solely for this purpose, used it the one time to activate the account... then perhaps had no recollection of the password months later (?). Perhaps that's why this page remained active, even when she knew it would be available for public scrutiny...

Hello WS;)

I know you are all busy figuring out the myspace page information and it is amazing.

I am reading transcrips, right now I am on George. I was reading because I wanted to know about the "gas can day". Here in his statement on GVS I find that GEORGE talks about the nanny! This surprises me. I don't know if he is saying this after the fact or if Casey was really telling him about a nanny before Caylee disappeared. I knew he had said that as they left for work on June16th that Casey said she would be dropping Caylee at the nanny's and imo he made up the story because he says in many statements and this one to FBI(I knew for two years she didn't have a job)but I did not know he added the "nanny" to his story of gas can day.

GA: ...This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, hey, how're you doing? And she says: "fine, dad." I says, well, what's going on? And she says, "oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, to get some clothes. I got to go back to work." Where's Caylee? "She's with Zanny." And I said, okay, when are you guys coming home?

Casey was using the nanny/zanny when she need to: for RG, both Casey and Cindy told SP, she would tell George and she told several friends that Caylee was places with the "nanny": beach, Disney, etc...

What George and Cindy are covering up about the Nanny is that they never bothered to check up and find out about "this" nanny who was spending so much time with their granddaughter. Now, if you read between the lines you can see that it was easier to take what Casey was saying as truth for them than to confront her...

as we have seen in this whole case. From this statement to GVS George knew it was Casey that took the gas cans and when she showed up on the 24th he was 'tricking' her.

Casey: "Oh, by the way, its a shame what happened in the shed..."

GA: "Really?"

Casey: "Yes"

GA: "Interesting. By the way, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car..."

George goes on to try and get in the trunk and Casey has a problem with that...

As a thought that could be really wrong: maybe Annie down played Casey using "Zanny/Nanny" because her lawyer told her not to get too deep into it because of the depo. Like...maybe the real ZG would have to hold her more responsible or something because Annie was giving info. Like...give as little info as you have to and then it will be over for you. I would understand(in a way)if she did this...because I just think Annie has to know more. There are pictures of her with Caylee when she was very small(from the evidence pics on Casey/Caylee's door and walls of rooms)...and there are more of her with Caylee than even George or Cindy. I know these are chosen pics of many many more...but what you chose speaks...Annie with Caylee.

I don't think Annie had anything to do with this...and that is why she probably does not tell all she knows...or will tell more at trial. I wish the trial would start...

...jmo...I:dance:WS:

I just want to ask if anyone agrees with me that the whole zanny gig was up when she told her parents in jail that "Zanny had everything for Caylee, toys, shoes, clothes, diapers, you name it...." For me, I knew the gig was up then, because if that were true, if Casey knew that, then I would assume that she had seen it all at Zanny's apartment, and if she had seen the apartment, she would have brought the police to a legitimate apartment to show them where all this stuff had been. She never did. Because she couldn't, because there was no apartment, and no Zanny. Further, the person supposed to have introduced her to Zanny said there was no such person. So, to me, its seems very evident that there is no question that there never was a Zanny the Nanny.

I just want to ask if anyone agrees with me that the whole zanny gig was up when she told her parents in jail that "Zanny had everything for Caylee, toys, shoes, clothes, diapers, you name it...." For me, I knew the gig was up then, because if that were true, if Casey knew that, then I would assume that she had seen it all at Zanny's apartment, and if she had seen the apartment, she would have brought the police to a legitimate apartment to show them where all this stuff had been. She never did. Because she couldn't, because there was no apartment, and no Zanny. Further, the person supposed to have introduced her to Zanny said there was no such person. So, to me, its seems very evident that there is no question that there never was a Zanny the Nanny.

Thank you for pointing out the fact that KC would have seen Zanny's apt, but couldn't produce a legitimate place. I hadn't thought along these lines before. And remember all those times she claimed to have stayed with Zanny after a late night at work. And no one just picks up and drops off their two year old outside a residence and never goes in.

And remember all those times she claimed to have stayed with Zanny after a late night at work.

You got it! That's right! If she'd stayed there, she could point a legitimate apartment out!

She puts her own foot in her own pile of it. If they don't lay the whole Zanny balogna to rest first thing in court, then I don't know what!

Thank you for pointing out the fact that KC would have seen Zanny's apt, but couldn't produce a legitimate place. I hadn't thought along these lines before. And remember all those times she claimed to have stayed with Zanny after a late night at work. And no one just picks up and drops off their two year old outside a residence and never goes in.

ITA. On another thread I read where KC's statement to LE was that she had been to ZG's so many times that she didn't pay attention to how she got there and therefore couldn't take them or tell them how to get there.....

Ahhh, yes Grasshoppers... but be wary not to be blinded by the glaringly bright light of the Obvious... for all of those stories were part of "The Script"! KC was merely following script, the script I tell you! and none of the apartments pointed out had anything to do with "Zanny" because Caylee was actually taken from KC's loving arms at BP!!! Come on sleuths- KEEP UP! Does Cindy need to come down and enlighten us on Omnipotence: Knowing Everything While Still Tolerating the Pathetic Idiots That Keep Trying to Find Justice For Your Granddaughter.??

KC HAS NOT and CANNOT reveal "Zanny's" true information (except she is most definately a "10"), because she's protecting Caylee!.... oops, too late on that one.... oh, yeah.... She's PROTECTING George and Cindy! KC the CAPED CRUSADER! SELFLESS DEFENDER OF THE WEAK AND FEEBLE MINDED!!

Never a moments consideration for her own well-being and nary a thought toward her own personal gain, KC the CCSDOTWAFM stands for TRUTH! and will use her mighty powers (from prison, of course) to thwart the evil Master Mind, ZANNY THE NANNY and her plot to..uhhhh.... can someone please remind me what MMZTN wanted again?? I always forget that part....

I think I popped a hole in my cheek. Should have known not to shove my tongue in there for so long...

Last night I was going to post some photos to my mom's photobucket account ... when she gave me the password to it she said it's "planer" spelled backwards. That made me think of KC's Timer55 MySpace password. What if it wasn't timer55 at all but "remit 55" ... ZG22 had to pay 50.00 to the collections court PLUS a 5.00 administrative fee ... ZG22 had to remit 55 dollars to OC every month!! What better way to remind herself of an obligation than to make it her password, then having to type it several times every day? If Casey was ZG22 ... the last thing that she would have wanted to do is fall behind on those payments and have a bench warrant issued. It took some pretty decent organization skills for her to have lived in a house of cards for so long!!

Hey, one_hooah_wife----I'd think that would be a very good possibility. Thanks.

Last night I was going to post some photos to my mom's photobucket account ... when she gave me the password to it she said it's "planer" spelled backwards. That made me think of KC's Timer55 MySpace password. What if it wasn't timer55 at all but "remit 55" ... ZG22 had to pay 50.00 to the collections court PLUS a 5.00 administrative fee ... ZG22 had to remit 55 dollars to OC every month!! What better way to remind herself of an obligation than to make it her password, then having to type it several times every day? If Casey was ZG22 ... the last thing that she would have wanted to do is fall behind on those payments and have a bench warrant issued. It took some pretty decent organization skills for her to have lived in a house of cards for so long!!

Wow. I'd pass that along to the Prosecution or LE.

One Hooah Wife - I think you may have something here - very possible! When did she start using that password - any way to know or find out? And does it connect with same time when the ticket/fine was issued?

One Hooah Wife - I think you may have something here - very possible! When did she start using that password - any way to know or find out? And does it connect with same time when the ticket/fine was issued?

I'm not sure how we could go about finding the date that she changed her password on her MySpace.

I'm not sure how we could go about finding the date that she changed her password on her MySpace.

I'm not sure how to do that either but I wonder if LE could probably find that out. Have you thought about emailing this info to LE?

I was listening to LA's interview with LE:
http://www.wftv.com/video/17557603/index.html
At marker 23:10 LA is telling what he picked up at Toni's apt (KC's stuff). He then says that the bag was to organized to have been KC to pack it. He says he and his sister are NOT organized type of peep.

OK---I'm not an organized peep either---but if I go on a trip--plane---I do pack organized so I can get everythang into the bags. Now---if KC had her bags packed--ready for a trip and she did pack the bags-----was she gittin ready to "leave"? Member she did want "just one more day". Don't guess there is any way to prove my way of thinking but sure fits in with this ZG22 ID.

Then I think about GA telling about KC's ID was in the purse, inside the car. The cop even ask GA if KC was driving around without her ID (D/L) and GA said yes--ID was in car.

Just thoughts runnin wild thru my ole head.

Then I think about GA telling about KC's ID was in the purse, inside the car. The cop even ask GA if KC was driving around without her ID (D/L) and GA said yes--ID was in car.

Just thoughts runnin wild thru my ole head.

Wait a minute. Can you please link to the specific interview with GA where he says the ID was in the car? Because Lee specifically states KC's ID was in the purse he recovered from TL's...which would mean it couldn't be in the car.

O_O

Wait a minute. Can you please link to the specific interview with GA where he says the ID was in the car? Because Lee specifically states KC's ID was in the purse he recovered from TL's...which would mean it couldn't be in the car.

O_O

It's on the front page of threads somewhere. Posted just recently....BRB

Thanks Ripley007. Would probably take me a year to find it.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics